2 replies to this topic

#1 No-Danico

No-Danico

Danger Zone

• Members
  • 1,776 posts
  • LocationGA, USA

Posted 03 December 2014 - 07:34 PM

Let's do this one instead. I'm not satisfied with the other, The one with Nagi, so how about I post a story I actually like, and am almost finished with. So here's the first part and about a third of part two of:

Lion's Roar

(Tentative title)

"The girl I met that night, the one I call Lia, is nothing but normal. Undying deity. The black dragon. People have been giving her unflattering names since humans first began harvesting wheat, although none of the titles are undeserved. She's a natural disaster. An immortal being that stands above humanity in the food chain. And because we met during a moment of weakness, I ended up becoming like her."

First person instead of icky third. It's gory, bloody, and a little comical.Monster wolves, rapacious dragons, kangaroo demons, Egyptian grim reaper, there are lots of monsters in this one. I like Booth as a character and the undying goddess is sweet in her own way.

ElectricSevereKatydid.gif

My first novel, Seeds of Magic- Barnes & Noble, Smashwords, Kobo, Sony Store

#2 SushiKitten

SushiKitten

Coffee Cat

• Members
  • 1,916 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 12 December 2014 - 04:49 PM

I really liked this one compared to your other story. The first chapter was great! Really makes you curious about where the story is going to go. I'll probably read a little more later.

#3 No-Danico

No-Danico

Danger Zone

• Members
  • 1,776 posts
  • LocationGA, USA

Posted 12 December 2014 - 08:18 PM

Please do. Of all my stories I am seriously working on, this is my favorite and, I believe, the most solid one. Feedback from my friends has been good, but I'm a ball of neuroses where this sort of thing is concerned.

Appreciate it.

ElectricSevereKatydid.gif

My first novel, Seeds of Magic- Barnes & Noble, Smashwords, Kobo, Sony Store