26 replies to this topic

#21 SushiKitten

SushiKitten

Coffee Cat

• Members
  • 1,916 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 23 January 2015 - 10:01 AM

From what I know, it takes both a female and a male to reproduce humans. So either without the other is pretty useless.

I would rather kill myself than live in a world without females.

You've obviously got yourself an immature, pretentious, keyboard warrior (but aren't they all). I pretty much just block anyone on Facebook that I don't like, and unfollow people I don't care about.

Makes for a pretty boring but non-dramatic Facebook experience. There are better things to do with your day than read shit about shit people.

I recommend ignoring him, because rebutting would just cause more shit, then block him if you want. You'll feel so much better afterwards.

Yeah I agree.

I don't know much about the dynamic between you two, whether you both enjoy rebuttling each other in silly ways, but he just seems like an ass to me. 

#22 Big_Willie_Styles

Big_Willie_Styles

Gigabyte

• Members
  • 965 posts
  • LocationInside my mind

Posted 23 January 2015 - 12:14 PM

I block many people on social media if they do something bad enough.  On Facebook that's significantly rarer because I usually know the people personally.

"The Curious Task of economics is to demonstrate to men how little they really know about what they imagine they can design."

#23 Big_T

Big_T

Kilobyte

• Members
  • 242 posts

Posted 23 January 2015 - 01:53 PM

I block many people on social media if they do something bad enough.  On Facebook that's significantly rarer because I usually know the people personally.

I've known every one of my Facebook friends at some point, before having them on Facebook. A lot were in my life to some extent before FB existed.

But I only keep the people in my life directly now days, on my FB wall.

Like I said, the rest I don't care about, and probably haven't even laid eyes on since before FB was founded. I wouldn't be phased if they were to unfriend me.

#24 Big_Willie_Styles

Big_Willie_Styles

Gigabyte

• Members
  • 965 posts
  • LocationInside my mind

Posted 23 January 2015 - 09:29 PM

I only check Facebook when pictures of my immediate/extended family's young kids get posted.  And really rarely even for that.  Because I use Twitter more these days than anything.

"The Curious Task of economics is to demonstrate to men how little they really know about what they imagine they can design."

#25 seakingtheonixpected

seakingtheonixpected

Gigabyte

• Members
  • 986 posts
  • LocationSomewhere beyond the sea

Posted 09 March 2015 - 04:33 PM

on257J1.png

Thought this deserved a share.

#26 EmeraldPhysics

EmeraldPhysics

Byte