#1 The Robstar

The Robstar

Man Child

• Members
  • 2,068 posts
  • LocationAotearoa

Posted 31 October 2014 - 10:59 PM

Various greetings.

Many of you probably (don't) remember that I'm a rapper/musician.

I released my new album yesterday. - https://therobstar.b...album/stargazer

a0655758383_10.jpg

This album really showcases my humor and personality as a person. :) It's very energetic. And near the end it starts to get darker and slower. 

The topics range from Starcraft and Call of Duty to Disney and Depression. lol

Completely composed, produced, written and recorded by your truly. :)

CHECK IT OUT!!!!! - https://therobstar.b...album/stargazer

Feedback would be greatly appreciated.

CHUR BRO'S!!!!!

THE HELL YOU READING FOOL???

#2 Mister Sympa

Mister Sympa

Ascended Prophet

• Moderators
  • 4,444 posts
  • LocationUSA, Earth, Milky Way

Posted 01 November 2014 - 10:49 AM

Wicked. I can't wait to listen!

tumblr_ojjqahjSmc1rtecnto2_400.gif

#3 No-Danico

No-Danico

Danger Zone

• Members
  • 1,776 posts
  • LocationGA, USA

Posted 01 November 2014 - 01:54 PM

'Inadvertently and intentionally dissed various people in this track'

Yes.

'(MC JB's lyrics lost to the Sands of Time)'

'(Kordlyss lyrics lost to the sand of time)'

Rob is the only one who matters here.

'For gods sake, DON'T listen to this album Mum!!!!!!!'

I liked it. Disney was my favorite. It started as a nostalgic walk down memory and took a hard left turn down a dark alley. Also, I expected it to get much more explicit after Jasmine got drunk on the beach. Heart of the Swarm had the best beat, even if I don't play Starcraft and didn't get most of it. I really liked Victory Road, but the lyrics stopped halfway through and I had to listen to it twice to pick it up after the medapod used harden.

ElectricSevereKatydid.gif

My first novel, Seeds of Magic- Barnes & Noble, Smashwords, Kobo, Sony Store

#4 The Robstar

The Robstar

Man Child

• Members
  • 2,068 posts
  • LocationAotearoa

Posted 01 November 2014 - 04:47 PM

Wicked. I can't wait to listen!

Thank you very much. I hope you enjoy it. :D

Make sure to listen to it naked ;) lol Jkz

Rob is the only one who matters here.

I liked it. Disney was my favorite. It started as a nostalgic walk down memory and took a hard left turn down a dark alley. Also, I expected it to get much more explicit after Jasmine got drunk on the beach. Heart of the Swarm had the best beat, even if I don't play Starcraft and didn't get most of it. I really liked Victory Road, but the lyrics stopped halfway through and I had to listen to it twice to pick it up after the medapod used harden.

Haha thank you so much for listening my bro, I truly appreciated the feedback. 

I'm so glad that you enjoyed both Disney and Heart of The Swarm because both the features' (Jade and MC JB) are my very good friends. I went to college with them. :) The rest of the collabs I have never met in person, only through the nerdcore community on the internet. lol

I deliberately tried to keep it as in-explicit as I (Robly) possibly could simply because I knew that most of my little cousins would listen to this. ;) But usually I go hard and rap about bestiality, Santa Rapings and various other 'out there' topics. This album is very tame.

I really appreciate the fact that you went into bandcamp and read the lyrics and info on the tracks. And yes, some people always have difficulty understanding what I say sometimes. Only MC JB seems to understand and decipher my cryptic flows.

Yet again thank you so much for the love and I'm overwhelmed by the positive reception this has garnered in the last few days. 

MUCH LOVE PEOPLE!!!!!!!

#5 The Robstar

The Robstar

Man Child

• Members
  • 2,068 posts
  • LocationAotearoa

Posted 01 November 2014 - 07:54 PM

Also, I expected it to get much more explicit after Jasmine got drunk on the beach. 

Damn, you are good. The original lyrics we're "Sex on the beach, call me Jack Sparrow" Followed by me doing some grunting sex sounds.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: rob$tar, new album, 2014, StargazeR, nerd forum