9 replies to this topic

#1 Calvary

Calvary

Conceptual

• Members
  • 6,624 posts
  • Locationwww.

Posted 18 April 2012 - 08:58 AM

Just an informal notice that over the next six weeks, my posting here may go into decline if it doesn't evaporate entirely. I hope to return after this time window, but right now examinations are on their way and when I'm not in Sixth Form or sleeping, I should really be studying. So I'll see you on the other side hopefully, lots of love.

-Gol

oh, and in response to me rubbing off on some people badly, please know that this was never my intention, I'm an extremely sarcastic person, and I'm also used to dog eat dog forums that aren't as friendly as this, so if you think I'm being repulsive, I'm generally not trying to be. This is compounded with an enormous amount of stress on my shoulders at the moment from exams and the added complication that one of my bees hives has died from a very disgusting and virulent disease that may affect my other colony. To try and put into bearing how I'm feeling right now, I felt like bursting into tears on my way home today. It's not necessarily and excuse for hostility, (not that I was going for that) but perhaps it sheds a little perspective onto things.

Any way, wish me the best of luck in my exams so I don't have to spend the rest of my life litter picking. <3

tumblr_om7nwjm5Wm1rsea1wo1_500.gif
Ask for my discord/Insta/Tumblr if you want.

#2 SpleenBeGone

SpleenBeGone

Deer Leader of the Goriest Revolution

• Administrators
  • 14,951 posts
  • LocationHouston

Posted 18 April 2012 - 09:12 AM

What subjects do you have exams for? I wish you the best of luck on your exams and that your bees regrow quickly so that they may once again be your massive army of stinging minions.
nmjUGDL.jpg

#3 Calvary

Calvary

Conceptual

• Members
  • 6,624 posts
  • Locationwww.

Posted 18 April 2012 - 09:17 AM

Economics, History and English Language, economics is truly the most disdainful thing to study known to man.

And thank you, but they won't recover. All I can do now is wait for the rain to stop, which could be later than Sunday, and then scorch the hive with a blow torch. I should quarantine the entrance to stop any survivors from escaping but...they aren't moving much.

#4 SpleenBeGone

SpleenBeGone

• Administrators
  • 14,951 posts
  • LocationHouston

Posted 18 April 2012 - 09:21 AM

Economics is indeed a shitty class.
It's like math, but with stupid people involved.

That sucks. :\
You need tiny bee vaccinations.
nmjUGDL.jpg

#5 (V) (`m`) (V) ︵ ┻━┻

(V) (`m`) (V) ︵ ┻━┻

Forever in debt to your priceless advice.

• Members
  • 10,996 posts
  • LocationThey're coming to take me away..

Posted 18 April 2012 - 11:53 AM

That really sucks hard man, sorrie about the bees.

Good luck on your exams.
Just eat well and get a lot of sleep, helps more than you'd think.

And no worries.
I used to be an asshole too.
I still am, but I used to be as well.

ΝΙΨΟΝ ΑΝΟΜΗΜΑΤΑ ΜΗ ΜΟΝΑΝ ΟΨΙΝ

obazNZl.gif

#6 Calvary

Calvary

Conceptual

• Members
  • 6,624 posts
  • Locationwww.

Posted 18 April 2012 - 01:54 PM

Thankee, I did some deep breathing when it got too much and put myself into a trance through meditation for about 30 seconds, it was going well until my father started whingeing about the bin men, then I snapped out. XD

I love going into deep meditation, I've only kept it up for a long time twice though. It's weird, I focus on my breathing, but as I go deeper into a trance, I breath less and less until I stop breathing entirely, and yet your body is so calm you can sit there for minutes and just hold your breath without the want or worry even for oxygen intake. Truly breath taking.

And naww Flippy you're like a Creme Egg, tough outside but with a gooey, creamy interior.

#7 SpleenBeGone

SpleenBeGone

• Administrators
  • 14,951 posts
  • LocationHouston

Posted 18 April 2012 - 04:25 PM

I've never heard of whingeing before, but it sounds like an awesome word. >.>
nmjUGDL.jpg

#8 (V) (`m`) (V) ︵ ┻━┻

(V) (`m`) (V) ︵ ┻━┻

• Members
  • 10,996 posts

Posted 19 April 2012 - 07:26 AM

Yeah fathers tend to overreact about quite a bit when they're angry. >.>

Does yours speed like a madman when he's upset whilst driving too?

Huh..
Yeah, I've never been able to clear my mind like that and just relax.
Once I stop doing whatever I'm doing I become hyper aware of every noise surrounding me and I either cannot stop a huge influx of rapid succession of thoughts, or the buzzing from the electronics around me becomes louder and louder until it's almost deafening and I need to start doing something once more so I can't hear it anymore.

Mmmmm....Cadbury.. ~.~

obazNZl.gif

#9 Calvary

Calvary

Conceptual

• Members
  • 6,624 posts
  • Locationwww.

Posted 19 April 2012 - 10:05 AM

Nah, my dad just mumbles to himself with an angry inflection. He's dead safe driving now that he went on a speed awareness course...for going 2 mph over the speed limit. ¬_¬

And the key to success is ignoring everything except one thing, something mechanical and easy like breathing, you're not stopping thought so much as de-cluttering your mind and forgetting you have any troubles. A good way to stop outside sounds? Go into your bathroom and lock the door, sit on the toilet and just close your eyes, you don't have to be actually using the loo though. XD

I do it in my bedroom usually, not like cross legged or anything, it's more important to be comfy than like a little Buddha.

#10 (V) (`m`) (V) ︵ ┻━┻

(V) (`m`) (V) ︵ ┻━┻

• Members
  • 10,996 posts

Posted 20 April 2012 - 02:51 PM

Ah.

Yeah mine is not.

Yeah.. without heavy sedation and/or alcohol I do not see that happening. >.>

Good on you tho. :)

obazNZl.gif