• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 kia2600g

kia2600g

Bit

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 29 August 2014 - 10:00 AM

I'm wondering, if anyone out there can get ranking a website into top of search engines, without paying money to any BIG co.'s, waiting 100 years to getting listed or without knowing some one, who knows some body..... BUT JUST BY coding and being creative?

Anyone, who can get the site : http://shalaweb.com high in search engines rank system have our respect and will be rewarded well,... but,.... is there any one so smart out there?!....

#2 Guest_ElatedOwl_*

Guest_ElatedOwl_*
  • Guests

Posted 29 August 2014 - 10:47 AM

It's not that simple. All you can do is follow search engine guidelines and get enough traffic to start rising above. There's no "magic trick" to it.

#3 DeadChannel

DeadChannel

Gigabyte

• Members
  • 1,088 posts
  • LocationNotlob

Posted 29 August 2014 - 09:46 PM

Oh yes, come to our website and ask us to do something that is impossible -- for free. Please.

I'm fearful, I'm fearful, I'm fearful of flying, and flying is fearful of me.

#4 cassXgoesXmeow

cassXgoesXmeow

Gigabyte

• Members
  • 1,001 posts
  • LocationNew York

Posted 29 August 2014 - 09:52 PM

Oh yes, come to our website and ask us to do something that is impossible -- for free. Please.

Not for free.... you will gain their respect. That is priceless.
 >.>

I'm a Liger.... Want to see my Liger impersonation?

#5 Toloha

Toloha

Bit

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 28 September 2014 - 10:44 AM

Well... Google has some nasty tricks to get up high in the list, like using the Google Fonts web service, add a Google Analytics tracking code at the bottom of your page so Google can know more about your site visits, make your site load fast, use CDN's and things like that, and as emosaurusrex pointed out, use the basic guidelines.

Hope that helped.

41209.png

#6 Sunbakedcow

Sunbakedcow

Bit

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 14 November 2016 - 04:20 PM

I know this guy who knows this guy who knows a woman who knows a guy who owns a website. Maybe I can request to put your web on there? Psych!

def complaint():

print('A baked cow on the Sun. The cow is baked again by the Sun. The Sun ejects the double-baked cow. The overcooked animal ends up on my plate.')

def main():

complaint()

main()

#7 Majestic

Majestic

Megabyte

• Members
  • 289 posts
  • LocationOut of phase.

Posted 25 March 2017 - 01:58 PM

I'm wondering, if anyone out there can get ranking a website into top of search engines, without paying money to any BIG co.'s, waiting 100 years to getting listed or without knowing some one, who knows some body..... BUT JUST BY coding and being creative?

Anyone, who can get the site : http://shalaweb.com high in search engines rank system have our respect and will be rewarded well,... but,.... is there any one so smart out there?!....

You're doing it right now, without us even pressing a button. I mean, that is why you signed up to ask a question about SEO on a site who's primary focus is not SEO. Oh, and of course that cheeky backlink.

I'd bet you're not even a real person, and yet I find myself ranting here at you, or at least my internal personified expectation of you're creator, dear robot.

I mean...

What is the point?

*insert cliché inspirational quote here*

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: challenge internet, site promotion, website, shalaeb, nerd, coding, network, internet, web, www