• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 Bloodangel

Bloodangel

Kilobyte

• Members
  • 241 posts

Posted 12 August 2014 - 11:09 PM

Wow once again gamers have been fucked. The Sequel to the Tomb Raider reboot is now an Xbox exclusive which is bullshit as the reboot was sold on other platforms such as Playstation and PC. Crystal Dynamics has sold out. Tomb Raider has always been multiplatform and should not have just be an exclusive, plus reports also say that Tomb Raider sold worst on the Xbox.

Here's a post from Angry Joe that also describes my feelings on the situation:

https://www.youtube....h?v=X-U2g99Y8_Y

Feel free to comment on your opinions as well

How I Feel When People I Hate Have A Miserable Day

5pZjHAx.gif      200.gif

#2 DeadChannel

DeadChannel

Gigabyte

• Members
  • 1,088 posts
  • LocationNotlob

Posted 13 August 2014 - 01:05 AM

Big motherfucking game company assholes don't give a god damn fucking fuck.

/me bows

I'm fearful, I'm fearful, I'm fearful of flying, and flying is fearful of me.

#3 cassXgoesXmeow

cassXgoesXmeow

Gigabyte

• Members
  • 1,001 posts
  • LocationNew York

Posted 13 August 2014 - 09:41 AM

I honestly think exclusives need to just disappear... it's stupid and it honestly doesn't make sense anymore.

But this is why when it came down to making the important console decisions, I picked playstation and my brother picked xbox. This way we never miss anything if it's something we really want to play.

But still, this angers me..... xbox you are stupid..... and tomb raider, you are stupid for doing this. The xbros will not love you as much as the rest of us would have.

I'm a Liger.... Want to see my Liger impersonation?

#4 Calvary

Calvary

Conceptual

• Members
  • 6,624 posts
  • Locationwww.

Posted 13 August 2014 - 02:52 PM

Oh no, the game market is being de-homogenised! Whatever will we do? Seriously though at least this sets the consoles apart. The only difference between Xbone and PS4 is that Xbone can spy on you.

tumblr_om7nwjm5Wm1rsea1wo1_500.gif
Ask for my discord/Insta/Tumblr if you want.

#5 DeadChannel

DeadChannel

Gigabyte

• Members
  • 1,088 posts
  • LocationNotlob

Posted 13 August 2014 - 06:09 PM

Oh no, the game market is being de-homogenised! Whatever will we do? Seriously though at least this sets the consoles apart. The only difference between Xbone and PS4 is that Xbone can spy on you.

fucking government.

I'm fearful, I'm fearful, I'm fearful of flying, and flying is fearful of me.

#6 Bowsette

Bowsette

Tentacular!

• Members
  • 4,064 posts

Posted 13 August 2014 - 06:34 PM

10606569_924748957551938_812577572484729

LL1Yc5i.gif

“Shimatta! Bare… nan no koto kashira?”

#7 Bloodangel

Bloodangel

Kilobyte

• Members
  • 241 posts

Posted 13 August 2014 - 11:13 PM

I honestly think exclusives need to just disappear... it's stupid and it honestly doesn't make sense anymore.

But this is why when it came down to making the important console decisions, I picked playstation and my brother picked xbox. This way we never miss anything if it's something we really want to play.

But still, this angers me..... xbox you are stupid..... and tomb raider, you are stupid for doing this. The xbros will not love you as much as the rest of us would have.

Back in University I lived with a couple roomates that Xbox 360 and PS3 so I all I do is rent or buy the games and could play them anytime except when they were playing Skyrim

But yes death to exclusives and xboxs move on Tomb Raider reeks of desperation

5pZjHAx.gif      200.gif

#8 Calvary

Calvary

Conceptual

• Members
  • 6,624 posts
  • Locationwww.

Posted 14 August 2014 - 03:34 AM

I wouldn't say desparation. It's a savvy business move that forces people who are obsessed with the series to go Xbone as opposed to their competitors. It might suck for TR but Microsoft lose nothing and gain everything from exclusivity. On top of that the more people talk about it the more publicity the whole ordeal gets, which is exactly what they want.

And before anyone says the inevitable, no I'm not an Xbox Crusader. I couldn't give to shits about any of them.

tumblr_om7nwjm5Wm1rsea1wo1_500.gif
Ask for my discord/Insta/Tumblr if you want.

#9 The Seldom Seen Kid

The Seldom Seen Kid

Seldom Seen

• Members
  • 476 posts
  • LocationEngland

Posted 14 August 2014 - 09:09 AM

I just bet they're going to make her bewbs even smaller.

#10 Bloodangel

Bloodangel

Kilobyte

• Members
  • 241 posts

Posted 15 August 2014 - 08:18 PM

I wouldn't say desparation. It's a savvy business move that forces people who are obsessed with the series to go Xbone as opposed to their competitors. It might suck for TR but Microsoft lose nothing and gain everything from exclusivity. On top of that the more people talk about it the more publicity the whole ordeal gets, which is exactly what they want.

And before anyone says the inevitable, no I'm not an Xbox Crusader. I couldn't give to shits about any of them.

You said Xbone so your not one of them. And yeah it does get more publicity however its getting them negative publicity.

5pZjHAx.gif      200.gif

#11 Bloodangel

Bloodangel

Kilobyte

• Members
  • 241 posts

Posted 15 August 2014 - 08:19 PM

AND SORT OF GOOD NEWS EVERYONE!

Tomb Raider 2 is a timed exclusive but we still don't know when it will come to PC and PS4

5pZjHAx.gif      200.gif

#12 Big_Willie_Styles

Big_Willie_Styles

Gigabyte

• Members
  • 965 posts
  • LocationInside my mind

Posted 17 August 2014 - 11:36 PM

Reminds me of the Soulcalibur III bullshit.  It went PS2 exclusive after Soulcalibur II sold best on the Gamecube.  But I only watched a LP (Zack Scott's) of the rebooted Tomb Raider, so this doesn't affect me much...

"The Curious Task of economics is to demonstrate to men how little they really know about what they imagine they can design."

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Tombraider, LaraCroft, xbox