41 replies to this topic

#41 gigatime

gigatime

Megabyte

• Members
  • 381 posts

Posted 14 August 2014 - 08:08 PM

OH HELL TO THE YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We have a shop called Momo's Tea that sells all types of beverages in the same vein with pearls and all.

Drink up your taro, Samoans eat that shizz and look how big they are (Referring to Dwayne The Rock Johnson)

Momo's huh? In SoCal we just have a place called Bubble Tea. I also love Thai Milk Tea w/boba. Thai tea is my favorite tea by far I think.

#42 gr3yh4m3

gr3yh4m3

Kilobyte

• Members
  • 161 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 15 August 2014 - 04:57 AM

As I waited in line at the university's campus coffee shop, I couldn't help but let the day's recurring theme glide swiftly once again into my mind: yes, today was just like any other. Just another drop in the ocean, a single thread in a string of seemingly endless predictable experiences. It might have been Tuesday, or Wednesday, but it didn't matter. They were all the same anyway. Nothing new had happened in a very long time.

Suddenly, I overheard the person in front of me order something called a caramel latte. I had no idea what one was at the time, but it strangely seemed like just some caramel syrup in a latte. I had no time to consider the mechanics however, time was a factor and the cashier was standing there smiling. At me. Yes, my time had come and I had to think fast. Was I going to sample this delectable new flavour? Or was I going to stay stuck and stranded in my monotony of cappuccinos. There I said it. Cappuccinos. The milky froth had become the bane of my existence, the shot with hot milk my nemesis. This was my chance for something new, for change.

As the beads of sweat began to trickle down my furrowed brow, the cashier now staring at me with a quizzical look, I felt the words leave my mouth but I couldn't really be sure I had actually said them. Well, I must have. Because about five minutes later I found myself taking my first sip of what would soon become one of my favourite drinks of all time...

I also like juice!

elmo-o.gif