Photo

I feel like these cards were meant for people like us.

• Please log in to reply
43 replies to this topic

#41 SushiKitten

SushiKitten

Coffee Cat

• Members
  • 1,916 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 07 August 2014 - 07:48 AM

Why didn't you guys just say shaving cream? I was thinking I needed some secret girl shit to make this work. Is that what moistening means? I feel like a dumbass right now.

Nonono, go to The Body Shop or some shit and get something that literally says moisturizer, like body butter or something. You can get unscented ones at the drug store probably. The shaving cream (to me at least) just makes it easier to see what's left to go over and makes the razor glide over the skin better. The moisturizer helps make sure you don't get razor burn, which hurts like hell and I don't recommend it. 

Also I'm printing one of these out for Valentine's, they're my kind of humour. Last time my boyfriend got a card from me that said "I tolerate you"

#42 Elfie

Elfie

Goddess

• Members
  • 1,972 posts
  • LocationThe land of Oz

Posted 07 August 2014 - 08:07 AM

I take a hot shower lather up my legs and let the blades fly. Then I scrub up, dry off and lotion.. sugar scrub is amazing!! My favorite is orange ginger

Ginger, is the spice of life

#43 SpleenBeGone

SpleenBeGone

Deer Leader of the Goriest Revolution

• Administrators
  • 14,951 posts
  • LocationHouston

Posted 07 August 2014 - 08:13 AM

If you want to feel manly, get the post shave lotion from the Dollar Shave Club

https://www.dollarshaveclub.com/

nmjUGDL.jpg

#44 Mister Sympa

Mister Sympa

Ascended Prophet

• Moderators
  • 4,444 posts
  • LocationUSA, Earth, Milky Way

Posted 07 August 2014 - 05:03 PM

This reminds me of one time when I wandered into a Yahoo chatroom and the first thing I saw was someone discussing shaving their penis. Second thing, "Why would you need to do that"?

Answer, "Because there's hair on it."

Have all of my 13-year-old what.

tumblr_ojjqahjSmc1rtecnto2_400.gif