#41 Matty_poo

Matty_poo

Gigabyte

• Members
  • 770 posts
  • LocationNew Jersey

Posted 13 August 2014 - 10:47 AM

Yeah, WB has Snyder set to direct and Terrio set to write

Mighty horse rocks, he rocks the fat ass. 

youtube.com/Geekcitypodcast

soundcloud.com/newgeekcity

#42 DeadChannel

DeadChannel

Gigabyte

• Members
  • 1,088 posts
  • LocationNotlob

Posted 13 August 2014 - 06:12 PM

Yeah, WB has Snyder set to direct and Terrio set to write

That'll prolly be fun.

I'm fearful, I'm fearful, I'm fearful of flying, and flying is fearful of me.

#43 ทหารราบ

ทหารราบ

Megabyte

• Members
  • 418 posts
  • LocationGeorgia, United States

Posted 16 August 2014 - 09:29 AM

I suppose it will compete with the new Avengers movie. What's another superhero that hasn't been used yet? Is there anyone else someone would like to see?

#44 Big_Willie_Styles

Big_Willie_Styles

Gigabyte

• Members
  • 965 posts
  • LocationInside my mind

Posted 16 August 2014 - 08:09 PM

I suppose it will compete with the new Avengers movie. What's another superhero that hasn't been used yet? Is there anyone else someone would like to see?

I really want a Captain Marvel movie because of my love for his primary antagonist Black Adam.  A Booster Gold movie would be very nice, but damn if doing it would be a stretch.  And without the '80s aesthetic (because it wouldn't really work if the movie took place in the '80s with the current timeline of present day,) it would be hard for it to feel right.  I'm sure a talented screenwriter and director could (especially if the actor chosen to portray Booster Gold is well above average in skill) make a go of it, but I'm not optimistic of Booster Gold being chosen for a movie in the first place, so there.

"The Curious Task of economics is to demonstrate to men how little they really know about what they imagine they can design."

#45 ทหารราบ

ทหารราบ

Megabyte

• Members
  • 418 posts

Posted 17 August 2014 - 07:06 PM

Is anyone else aware that Marvel is going to release a film called "Ant-man"?

#46 Big_Willie_Styles

Big_Willie_Styles

Gigabyte

• Members
  • 965 posts
  • LocationInside my mind

Posted 17 August 2014 - 07:32 PM

Is anyone else aware that Marvel is going to release a film called "Ant-man"?

Yes, and the collective nerd hive mind lost its collective shit when Edgar Wright was removed from the director's seat.

"The Curious Task of economics is to demonstrate to men how little they really know about what they imagine they can design."

#47 ทหารราบ

ทหารราบ

Megabyte

• Members
  • 418 posts

Posted 02 September 2014 - 06:29 PM

Just something to revive the thread. Is anyone else appalled that Marvel will release another Avengers movie next year? The first one was far too overrated for its lengthy parts that were just plain boring. Now they want to screw it up even more. Am I the only one who despised the first film?

#48 Big_Willie_Styles

Big_Willie_Styles

Gigabyte

• Members
  • 965 posts
  • LocationInside my mind

Posted 02 September 2014 - 07:50 PM

Just something to revive the thread. Is anyone else appalled that Marvel will release another Avengers movie next year? The first one was far too overrated for its lengthy parts that were just plain boring. Now they want to screw it up even more. Am I the only one who despised the first film?

Well, that got a new villain this time, Ultron.  And he's gonna be voiced by James Spader.  That just sounds awesome.

The first Avengers movie is overrated (the fight scenes are really the only amazing parts of the film if you ignore the fact they're fighting a faceless horde with no backstory at all.)  I'm one of the few who did like it but not extremely so.  It has flaws, some glaring.  The Winter Soldier is Marvel's best work so far, and I'd probably give the #2 position to either Iron Man 3, the first Captain America, or Guardians of the Galaxy (would really have to do a deep analysis to figure that one out.)

#49 Mister Sympa

Mister Sympa

Ascended Prophet

• Moderators
  • 4,444 posts
  • LocationUSA, Earth, Milky Way

Posted 06 September 2014 - 08:12 PM

hA3BE785B.jpeg

tumblr_ojjqahjSmc1rtecnto2_400.gif

#50 thefuturebatman

thefuturebatman

Byte

• Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 15 December 2014 - 04:22 PM

i think they should make a deathstroke movie and have Manu Bennet from arrow play him. or i would really like to see a proper dark movie made around Ra's al Ghul and the league of Assasssins with a proper Comic Book Bane in it. i think they could do a really good movie like that