17. @_@ It was.. okay.. Could of been worse, I suppose ;p

#22 No-Danico

No-Danico

Danger Zone

• Members
  • 1,776 posts
  • LocationGA, USA

Posted 27 July 2014 - 08:39 PM

My soul is as pure as driven snow on a cold Winter's day. You deviants sicken me.

ElectricSevereKatydid.gif

My first novel, Seeds of Magic- Barnes & Noble, Smashwords, Kobo, Sony Store

#23 Akiyo

Akiyo

Megabyte

• Members
  • 552 posts

Posted 28 July 2014 - 07:31 AM

So, who have taken someone's innocence? :o

#24 The Seldom Seen Kid

The Seldom Seen Kid

Seldom Seen

• Members
  • 476 posts
  • LocationEngland

Posted 28 July 2014 - 07:38 AM

Krys took mine with his stash of internet nasties.

#25 Elfie

Elfie

Goddess

• Members
  • 1,972 posts
  • LocationThe land of Oz

Posted 28 July 2014 - 08:32 AM

I've taken 3 hahaha :D bad girl, I know. I'm just to sexy in person. Men fall in love and love and their body is then mine.

Ginger, is the spice of life

#26 No-Danico

No-Danico

Danger Zone

• Members
  • 1,776 posts
  • LocationGA, USA

Posted 28 July 2014 - 08:07 PM

So, who have taken someone's innocence? :o

One time and it wasn't pleasant. Not too be gross, but it was too tight and I just felt like I was hurting her the whole time. I'm not enough of a sadist to enjoy that. It was only my second time and I didn't know shit about shit.

Krys took mine with his stash of internet nasties.

Krys will fucking wreck someone given half the chance. Like, weird, chokey, fisty things.

#27 Calvary

Calvary

Conceptual

• Members
  • 6,624 posts
  • Locationwww.

Posted 29 July 2014 - 03:36 AM

A big fat zero! Experience makes it much more fun as far my experience goes in the matter. ;D

tumblr_om7nwjm5Wm1rsea1wo1_500.gif
Ask for my discord/Insta/Tumblr if you want.

#28 Affray

Affray

Knower of things

• Members
  • 5,753 posts
  • LocationThe Great White North

Posted 29 July 2014 - 10:46 PM

I'm not THAT bad damn it.

No one thinks they are that bad, until one day they look down and see a lab table covered in papers with written consent of your ownership of a great many souls.

I think I am a decent enough guy, but a while back I realised that I had accumulated nine or ten souls from friends and co-workers, which I keep in a hollowed out bible, which I am convinced keeps them from escaping and maintains their freshness. Like a sacrilegious zip-lock bag of sorts. My point is, you don't realise you have a problem until it is too late and you are balls deep in human soul texas hold'em.

And back on point.

I was a very knowledgeable child, so innocence was not something that stuck around for very long.

I knew the ins and outs of the in and out before I knew that there were more than six different shapes and colours in the world.

That being said, I handed my virginity over to my now fiancee when we were eighteen.

It was the first time for both of us, that was eight years or so ago now, and we are still together, which people seem to find adorable.

It is perfectly acceptable to fear and admire a being you could not possibly understand.

#29 Elfie

Elfie

Goddess

• Members
  • 1,972 posts
  • LocationThe land of Oz

Posted 29 July 2014 - 11:01 PM

As a ginger and soul stealing expert, once you pop, you just can't stop.. mine are converted into freckles. They make me more irresistible ;)

#30 Affray

Affray

Knower of things

• Members
  • 5,753 posts

Posted 29 July 2014 - 11:13 PM

As a ginger and soul stealing expert, once you pop, you just can't stop.. mine are converted into freckles. They make me more irresistible ;)

Judging by the pictures you have shared, many have fallen in your quest for souls.

Perhaps that is how you lot reproduce?

You devour soul after delicious soul until you have enough to compress in to a little ball of ginger baby and become pregnant.

You currently are in such a state, so how close am I?

It is perfectly acceptable to fear and admire a being you could not possibly understand.

#31 Elfie

Elfie

Goddess

• Members
  • 1,972 posts
  • LocationThe land of Oz

Posted 29 July 2014 - 11:15 PM

No, I have kids because we choose to have unprotected sex to have one haha. That's still the same.

#32 Affray

Affray

Knower of things

• Members
  • 5,753 posts

Posted 29 July 2014 - 11:22 PM

No, I have kids because we choose to have unprotected sex to have one haha. That's still the same.

I see.....

In that case I will need to go back to the drawing board and retool my theories a bit....

#33 RespawningEnemy

RespawningEnemy

Megabyte

• Members
  • 475 posts

Posted 30 July 2014 - 11:34 AM

Does innocence = virginity? Because I think it's a little more complex than that, but that's just me.

#34 Elfie

Elfie

Goddess

• Members
  • 1,972 posts
  • LocationThe land of Oz

Posted 30 July 2014 - 12:11 PM

I agree.. it's more than that. But for some people that act changes you. Because it's a different level to comprehend. Sex and sexual acts when truly conprehended is huge. I have made human beings just by having sex. I created a life, that learns and depends on me. Also the emotional connection that can be made through sex. A lot of experiences in life can take innocences. Abuse, heartbreak, life struggles. They change you, the way you think, expect things or don't, the way you move past obstacles, the way you accept love. Life is constantly moving. There's always something new.

#35 Calvary

Calvary

Conceptual

• Members
  • 6,624 posts
  • Locationwww.

Posted 30 July 2014 - 01:28 PM

Holy shit...that was so deep I can't see you behind your own event horizon any more! XD

tumblr_om7nwjm5Wm1rsea1wo1_500.gif
Ask for my discord/Insta/Tumblr if you want.

#36 Elfie

Elfie

Goddess

• Members
  • 1,972 posts
  • LocationThe land of Oz

Posted 30 July 2014 - 01:30 PM

Haha I know right. I'm an experienced person haha :). But I rather be carefree as much as possible.

#37 No-Danico

No-Danico

Danger Zone

• Members
  • 1,776 posts
  • LocationGA, USA

Posted 30 July 2014 - 05:50 PM

If we're speaking about innocence in such a way then I don't believe anyone is born with it. Humans are animals that raise their children in a certain manner to make more humans. Instinct isn't innocence. We watch animals do things to each other and claim that it's cruel. Imagine watching a nature show about seals and killer whales. The whale plays with the seal, torturing them from our perspective. 'Ohh, poor little seal.' We assign our own morals to a natural thing.

Now, if that person was to have a child, they would nurture and grow them in their image. At some point, that child would mature to the point that they know certain things are wrong. They can't steal another child's juice box. They can't pull the house cat's tail. This is when something that can be called their innocence emerges, when the child knows what is wrong and complies. They don't punch little Timmy and take his apple juice. They don't torture the cat. It's probably just because they fear the repercussions, but in time, it becomes habit.

Innocence isn't naivety. It isn't believing in the good of others. You grow, the world abuses you, and you learn to deal. No one ever becomes an adult. You never become anyone. A seventy year old man will continue growing as a human. He will go to bed and wake up a new person. The closest thing to innocence is a state of jadedness that comes with being beaten down.

That being said, I did think everyone was talking about virginity, though. I lost mine to a preacher's daughter who liked to be choked when I was around twenty two years old.

#38 The Robstar

The Robstar

Man Child

• Members
  • 2,068 posts
  • LocationAotearoa

Posted 02 August 2014 - 07:44 PM

I'm going to say December 2011

That's the day I stopped giving  a f***

But sexually.... Late 2008 early 2009 I think?

THE HELL YOU READING FOOL???

#39 twa

twa

The Actual Administrator

• Members
  • 2,728 posts

Posted 03 August 2014 - 07:15 AM

I lost mine to a preacher's daughter who liked to be choked when I was around twenty two years old.

This was the exact information I needed to know.

Zi9JkgO.gif

あ な た を 信 じ て い る 私 を 信 じ て 

#40 No-Danico

No-Danico

Danger Zone

• Members
  • 1,776 posts
  • LocationGA, USA

Posted 03 August 2014 - 08:43 PM

This was the exact information I needed to know.

You're still keeping that notebook on me? Weird. I thought after the bathroom incident you'd be a little shy.

Also, I didn't do it. I'm not choking a girl I barely know. She was a tiny little christian girl and I was a godless gorilla. I didn't like how that would go down. I've seen enough In The Heat Of The Night to guess how that trial would play out if I throttled her to death.