23 replies to this topic

#21 DeadChannel

DeadChannel

Gigabyte

• Members
  • 1,088 posts
  • LocationNotlob

Posted 19 August 2014 - 10:13 PM

I still want moar twilight princess type stuff. That was legitimately one of the best games in the series. SS felt like a step back (to me)

I'm fearful, I'm fearful, I'm fearful of flying, and flying is fearful of me.

#22 Big_Willie_Styles

Big_Willie_Styles

Gigabyte

• Members
  • 965 posts
  • LocationInside my mind

Posted 19 August 2014 - 10:46 PM

I still want moar twilight princess type stuff. That was legitimately one of the best games in the series. SS felt like a step back (to me)

Twilight Princess is my favorite.  I'd like a game exploring the Twili origins.  Or a game far after the events of Twilight Princess where Midna returns for more shenanigans.

"The Curious Task of economics is to demonstrate to men how little they really know about what they imagine they can design."

#23 Mister Sympa

Mister Sympa

Ascended Prophet

• Moderators
  • 4,444 posts
  • LocationUSA, Earth, Milky Way

Posted 20 August 2014 - 04:28 PM

If she's involved, shenanigans are certainly guaranteed.

tumblr_ojjqahjSmc1rtecnto2_400.gif

#24 Big_Willie_Styles

Big_Willie_Styles

Gigabyte

• Members
  • 965 posts
  • LocationInside my mind

Posted 20 August 2014 - 05:47 PM

If she's involved, shenanigans are certainly guaranteed.

We just couldn't get a return of Wolf Link though (so pissed Wolf Link with Midna didn't end up being a character in the next Super Smash Bros. as Midna has been confirmed as an Assist Trophy, but I digress,) but we'd need something emphasizing the wolf inside.  An item, like a charm or something, that gives Link some wolf-like sensing ability or something.  Although if the Twilight did return, Link would have to turn into something, I guess.  Maybe a bunny man like in LttP...

"The Curious Task of economics is to demonstrate to men how little they really know about what they imagine they can design."