7 replies to this topic

#1 Sethre

Sethre

Giggity-byte

• Members
  • 3,523 posts
  • LocationIowa

Posted 14 July 2014 - 12:14 AM

And I have to say it was the best decision of my life. Got the Logitech G602, I'd safely say it's a really nice mouse and one of my better purchases. The buttons on the side make RPG gaming 1000% easier and more fun. Fits my palm perfectly, buttons are easy to press, it's quiet, sensitivity is phenomenal. Overall it's way better than my last mouse which was a cheap M510 that I had broken and then some how rednecked back together.

10/10 would buy this mouse again. 

Lp5M62Z.gif

#2 gr3yh4m3

gr3yh4m3

Kilobyte

• Members
  • 161 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 14 July 2014 - 04:35 AM

Nice man. It looks like a palm gripper's mouse. How big are your hands exactly? I only ask because I'm interested in relateive mouse and hand size. I myself recently bought a razor deathadder, and it's sweet. I have big hands, like 19cm from tip of rude finger to bottom of palm, and about 9cm wide. The tips of my fingers rest just over the edge of the mouse but other than that it's comfy as heck! Tell us more about your logitech. Do you just play RPGs?

elmo-o.gif

#3 Sethre

Sethre

Giggity-byte

• Members
  • 3,523 posts
  • LocationIowa

Posted 14 July 2014 - 10:28 AM

It's definitely a palm gripper. I too have huge hands, I have yet to meet someone with bigger hands than I, and I've put a lot of people who think they have big hands to shame. Dunno how big exactly though. My hands are big enough that my finger tops are almost over the edge of the mouse but not completely, and it's a pretty big mouse too.

I don't just play RPG's but they are what consumes most of my time. I'm currently playing the crap out of Tera.

Lp5M62Z.gif

#4 cassXgoesXmeow

cassXgoesXmeow

Gigabyte

• Members
  • 1,001 posts
  • LocationNew York

Posted 14 July 2014 - 04:27 PM

You know what they say about guys with big hands......

Sorry I had to ^_^

I'm a Liger.... Want to see my Liger impersonation?

#5 gr3yh4m3

gr3yh4m3

Kilobyte

• Members
  • 161 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 15 July 2014 - 01:53 AM

Haha! Yeah!

Big gloves...

elmo-o.gif

#6 Mister Sympa

Mister Sympa

Prophet

• Members
  • 3,402 posts
  • LocationUSA, Earth, Milky Way

Posted 06 September 2014 - 09:21 PM

hAA2EA863.jpeg

tumblr_ojahvmT2iv1rtecnto4_400.gif

#7 gr3yh4m3

gr3yh4m3

Kilobyte

• Members
  • 161 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 07 September 2014 - 01:11 AM

hAA2EA863.jpeg

Hahahaha! That is the best thing ever.

elmo-o.gif

#8 hasu

hasu

Kilobyte

• Members
  • 146 posts

Posted 09 April 2015 - 07:15 AM

Im looking for a new mouse because my razer naga is dying out and keeps freezing up. I was wondering what you guys recommend. So far I'm looking at the Logitech G302 Daedalus Prime and the Razer Imperator. One is cheaper than the other, but I also am looking for recommendations and what some people may think is best. Thanks!