• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#21 Bloodangel

Bloodangel

Kilobyte

• Members
  • 241 posts

Posted 29 June 2014 - 04:52 PM

To me, it really doesn't matter who is better, as long as they provide me good content that I can read or watch then I'm fine.

How I Feel When People I Hate Have A Miserable Day

5pZjHAx.gif      200.gif

#22 Matty_poo

Matty_poo

Gigabyte

• Members
  • 770 posts
  • LocationNew Jersey

Posted 23 July 2014 - 06:05 AM

Who is better, Marvel or DC? Who would win in a fight, the avengers or the justice league? Which characters from each would win fighting against eachother? (Such as the hulk vs superman). Which characters were copies of characters from the other company?

Neither is really better just personal opinion but with heavy hitters like Superman, Wonder Woman, Aquaman, etc the JL kind of crushes The avengers no problem. Also DC no longer stands for Detective Comics, they changed that years ago.

Mighty horse rocks, he rocks the fat ass. 

youtube.com/Geekcitypodcast

soundcloud.com/newgeekcity

#23 DolphFungren

DolphFungren

Kilobyte

• Members
  • 109 posts
  • LocationNorth Carolina

Posted 24 July 2014 - 10:06 PM

Marvel. Hands down. Exception of Batman and Green Arrow, most DC is just unreasonably unrealistic. I know that when talking about heroes and powers and shit it all goes out the window, but at least Marvel tries to make you feel as if YOU could be a hero / villain. 

batman_003_01.jpg

#24 Matty_poo

Matty_poo

Gigabyte

• Members
  • 770 posts
  • LocationNew Jersey

Posted 25 July 2014 - 01:10 AM

Marvel. Hands down. Exception of Batman and Green Arrow, most DC is just unreasonably unrealistic. I know that when talking about heroes and powers and shit it all goes out the window, but at least Marvel tries to make you feel as if YOU could be a hero / villain. 

They really don't though, the porter child of marvel street level is a guy who can stick to walls, swing from webs, and has strength enough to lift buildings where as DC has the question who is just a guy who knows a few martial arts moves and is good at solving crimes.

Mighty horse rocks, he rocks the fat ass. 

youtube.com/Geekcitypodcast

soundcloud.com/newgeekcity

#25 DolphFungren

DolphFungren

Kilobyte

• Members
  • 109 posts
  • LocationNorth Carolina

Posted 25 July 2014 - 07:20 AM

They really don't though, the porter child of marvel street level is a guy who can stick to walls, swing from webs, and has strength enough to lift buildings where as DC has the question who is just a guy who knows a few martial arts moves and is good at solving crimes.

Have you read comics before? Spiderman, as you stated, is a MAN MADE hero. Radioactive spider, made by man, bites him. In turn HE creates the webshooters that give him his swinging abilities. Yes...far fetched and never going to happen but at least there is a chance. And second the Question is such a low name character in the DC universe that it proves my point. Yes, there are more "realistic" characters than just Batman and GA ( Cyborg, Booster Gold, Robin, Speedy ) But I CAN NOT be a man from Krypton with unlimited power, a man from Mars with the ability to morph, nor an amazon from greek mythology or the King of Atlantis. 90% of Marvel can be explained by science, yes unbelievable and really impossible science, but science regardless. 

batman_003_01.jpg

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: avengers, justice league, dc, marvel