11 replies to this topic

#1 Akiyo

Akiyo

Megabyte

• Members
  • 552 posts

Posted 15 June 2014 - 02:47 PM

Hello everyone! WALL OF TEXT AND DEEP PERSONAL SHIT BELOW :D :D :D

Lately I have not been posting much and this is partly due to me feeling better about myself and partly because of lack of imagination. 

Now I know some might react to what I said about me feeling better about myself and not posting to much because of it. To explain this and the reason I made this thread I'd like to say that I started off on this forum for probably all the wrong reasons.

Pretty sure a lot of people come by here to indulge themseves and clench their thirst for attention, pity or whatever. 

I just wanted attention after a break-up. Lonliness and all that. I've really dug into my issues lately and my behaviour.

I've always been a person to try to change myself for the better and also others around me. Never felt so emotionally independant, strong and enlightened before. A new era in my life is about to unfold and I simply had to be crazy enough to share it with you :D I see more and understand more of other people's behaviour  and I am so, so happy with who I am. The ability to see your family go against you trying to give you guilt and bad conscience and feel completely unaffected is AMAZING. :D 

Change :D I obviously have lots yet to learn, but hey! 

As it turns out I have made quite a few friends here who I can talk to outside of the forum, which in turn also caused me not to cling to the forum as much. HOWEVER I KEEP A LOOKOUT STILL. All you amazing people are refreshing these twisted, perverted pages for different reasons and y'll have one thing in common: humor. It's incredible. 

I really don't intend to come off as cocky, but if someone finds my happiness insulting or rude, well.... nuff said.

<3

#2 Affray

Affray

Knower of things

• Members
  • 5,753 posts
  • LocationThe Great White North

Posted 15 June 2014 - 02:56 PM

Every member of this place is like illegally downloaded software.

You get all the great content, just not the physical copy.

It is perfectly acceptable to fear and admire a being you could not possibly understand.

#3 idk

idk

Terabyte

• Members
  • 1,642 posts
  • LocationOntario, Canada

Posted 15 June 2014 - 03:05 PM

That's fantastic that you've been doing better lately, very happy to hear that! :D

That's the thing about life, there's always new things to learn and experience, if you're willing to give them a shot.

It's unfortunate, but there will always be negative people. The best thing to do is pay the negativity itself no mind, continue to be positive and hope that it rubs off on them, because it does certainly rub off on people from my experience.

Every member of this place is like illegally downloaded software.

You get all the great content, just not the physical copy.

You sir are going to end up making me run out of "likes" if you keep it up with the wisdom. :lol:

You should keep it up though, It's one of the reasons I come to the forum.

5A5DjRW.gif

#4 Calvary

Calvary

Conceptual

• Members
  • 6,624 posts
  • Locationwww.

Posted 15 June 2014 - 03:23 PM

I don't think anyone sane person could be upset at your happiness. The sort of person that thrives off people's pain is a jealous and envious one indeed. I hope this isn't a good bye though! :D

tumblr_om7nwjm5Wm1rsea1wo1_500.gif
Ask for my discord/Insta/Tumblr if you want.

#5 Silver_rose

Silver_rose

Gigabyte

• Members
  • 936 posts
  • LocationLoading...

Posted 15 June 2014 - 04:18 PM

I'm happy for you.

I'm sure you'd be hard pressed to find someone on here that doesn't have issues to deal with. But to hear someone's dealing with them and is happy with the way things are going in life, is enlightening.

I hope it stays this way for you for a while.

Because I can...

#6 Mister Sympa

Mister Sympa

Ascended Prophet

• Moderators
  • 4,444 posts
  • LocationUSA, Earth, Milky Way

Posted 15 June 2014 - 04:55 PM

It is certainly refreshing to hear sunshine! Good on you, mate!

tumblr_ojjqahjSmc1rtecnto2_400.gif

#7 Sethre

Sethre

Giggity-byte

• Members
  • 3,567 posts
  • LocationMinnesota

Posted 15 June 2014 - 07:31 PM

Glad to hear that you're doing better.

Lp5M62Z.gif

#8 The Robstar

The Robstar

Man Child

• Members
  • 2,068 posts
  • LocationAotearoa

Posted 15 June 2014 - 08:43 PM

The Pursuit of Happiness begins for you. :)

I originally came here to spam the hell out of my music but found much pleasure in debating about video games.

But I feel ya. Gotta stay positive. 

Here's a random quote for ya.

"Yesterday is history. Tomorrow is a mystery. But today is a gift, and that is why it's called the present."

hqdefault.jpg

I'm with you all the way dude happiness awaits you!!!!!

THE HELL YOU READING FOOL???

#9 Akiyo

Akiyo

Megabyte

• Members
  • 552 posts

Posted 16 June 2014 - 09:16 AM

Oh, goodness. Thank you for your <3felt (CLEVER!?) responses! 

You're all awesome ;3! 

:D

#10 No-Danico

No-Danico

Danger Zone

• Members
  • 1,776 posts
  • LocationGA, USA

Posted 16 June 2014 - 02:02 PM

I really don't intend to come off as cocky, but if someone finds my happiness insulting or rude, well.... nuff said.

<3

I don't intend my cockiness, but I called this months ago.

Good for you, Helga the Mighty. You found the power inside of you. Just remember, you a strong, independent black woman and you don't need no man to validate your self-worth nohow.

(I used both the words 'cock' and 'inside of you' and didn't make a single sex joke.)

ElectricSevereKatydid.gif

My first novel, Seeds of Magic- Barnes & Noble, Smashwords, Kobo, Sony Store

#11 Akiyo

Akiyo

Megabyte

• Members
  • 552 posts

Posted 17 June 2014 - 06:18 AM

I don't intend my cockiness, but I called this months ago.

Good for you, Helga the Mighty. You found the power inside of you. Just remember, you a strong, independent black woman and you don't need no man to validate your self-worth nohow.

(I used both the words 'cock' and 'inside of you' and didn't make a single sex joke.)

You don't know me.

#12 SpleenBeGone

SpleenBeGone

Deer Leader of the Goriest Revolution

• Administrators
  • 14,951 posts
  • LocationHouston

Posted 17 June 2014 - 06:46 AM

I'm glad you were able to make friends here, that's what the community is about. :)

nmjUGDL.jpg