• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 gigatime

gigatime

Megabyte

• Members
  • 381 posts

Posted 14 June 2014 - 12:25 PM

So I have  logitech G430s and I've had them for a while but just last week they like became stupid. So I'm going to tell you what is up. First idk if my computer was poorly built because me and my friend built it and there is something wrong with the motherboard or something. My mic is able to use a usb port. It has an adapter where you plug in the green and red plugs into the adapter and you plug the adapter into a usb port. But when I plug it into the back of my computer it connects then disconnects and connects and disconnects over and over and over again. Then when I plug it in to the 2nd of the 2 usb ports in the front it doesn't work. And if I plug it in the 1st of the 2 usb ports on the front of the computer I can hear everything and it works good but it has a lot of static sounds. Then when I try to use it without the adapter it just plainly doesn't work at all if I plug the green and red into the back or front of the computer it doesn't work at all. Well it does like I can hear music and games out of it but it doesn't show up that it is connected and it doesn't work on skype at all. So idk what is wrong idk if it is the headset or the computer? or if there is a way to fix it. So if I need a new computer I'll save up for that instead of a Wii U. I will tests other headsets later but I'm going to the mall soon so hopefully once I get back I will have a few answers. TY! Tell me if you have any questions or if you need  more detail. Btw I 've had this computer for little over a year now and me and my friend built it.

#2 gigatime

gigatime

Megabyte

• Members
  • 381 posts

Posted 14 June 2014 - 12:38 PM

I( tested another headset and it doesn't work either it's just as bad

#3 gigatime

gigatime

Megabyte

• Members
  • 381 posts

Posted 14 June 2014 - 12:56 PM

So now I have my G430 in my mic and audio port things on the front of my computer and they are working fine but my mic sounds super staticy and annoying like this is how much noise my mic is making when i'm not talking: 89356a7ffbc971c66ae4f4b99904f37b.png

#4 gigatime

gigatime

Megabyte

• Members
  • 381 posts

Posted 14 June 2014 - 12:59 PM

So I've done research online and there is no clear answer accept use a different usb or audio jack thing. And the only one that works is super staticy is it my PC then? should I buy/build a new one :c ???

#5 The Robstar

The Robstar

Man Child

• Members
  • 2,068 posts
  • LocationAotearoa

Posted 16 June 2014 - 01:29 AM

Could be a number of factors. I would speculate that the drivers weren't installed properly or hardware failure with the old parts you used?

Or maybe your mic is just racist :)

THE HELL YOU READING FOOL???

#6 gr3yh4m3

gr3yh4m3

Kilobyte

• Members
  • 161 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 17 June 2014 - 04:22 PM

Hey man yeah that sounds like a pickle.. Sorry I'm not of much help here, but when I had my own mic troubles the good folk at gearslutz were able to help me out. Maybe you could try there?
As far as the static goes, it miiiight be interference between cables? I'm not sure how that goes with a USB mic though, but it is a pretty common thing to happen so maybe that's it? Might be worth looking into.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

elmo-o.gif

#7 Helen

Helen

Byte

• Members
  • 31 posts
  • LocationIzhevsk

Posted 16 March 2015 - 01:16 PM

I Have LG C1100 its Mic sound is very very Low. I Chang The Mic Many time But Problem Is Same, Any body help me plsssss MOBILE PLUS