Photo

World of Warcraft

• Please log in to reply
907 replies to this topic

#861 (V) (`m`) (V) ︵ ┻━┻

(V) (`m`) (V) ︵ ┻━┻

Forever in debt to your priceless advice.

• Members
  • 10,996 posts
  • LocationThey're coming to take me away..

Posted 04 November 2016 - 07:13 PM

Shaman is fucking awesome, love the priest too.

Dk is pimp tho, yeah.

Lock is meh too, but pally is laughable.

ΝΙΨΟΝ ΑΝΟΜΗΜΑΤΑ ΜΗ ΜΟΝΑΝ ΟΨΙΝ

obazNZl.gif

#862 SpleenBeGone

SpleenBeGone

Deer Leader of the Goriest Revolution

• Administrators
  • 14,951 posts
  • LocationHouston

Posted 04 November 2016 - 07:31 PM

Yeah, the pally one is super plain. I really like the shaman one too. Bet it would look great with a goblin. 

nmjUGDL.jpg

#863 Photography Raptor

Photography Raptor

Gigabyte

• Members
  • 776 posts
  • LocationMinnesota

Posted 04 November 2016 - 09:58 PM

It's a cool idea. Naturally, like with every new tier some classes get boned and others are amazing. Look at the MoP challenger sets. The Druid, Pally and Warlock are so colorful and amazing. But were they on a long shit break for rogue and warrior? Look kinda dumb. Not huge on the Druid mount myself (depending on the work involved It might be the only one I get) but I welcome new forms to change into! I might like it once I see it up close.

I read about all this earlier which is something I need to stop doing because players are so fucking toxic. Or at least the comment section you know. Nobody is happy about anything. I look forward to the battleground brawls I think they were called? I loved SS vs. Tauren Mill my Druid wears that title. 40 mans are my favorite. I want to give this 15 v 15 arena a shot too! I like that they are trying to be innovative and bring something new. Keep it fresh and interesting.

I'm not too keen on the returning rep grinds for flying. Forcing content on something that will punish casual players and that should be a natural part of the game. You can fly everywhere else on Azeroth, uhh...Broken Isles is where again? They added bloods which make farming professions obsolete in a way garrisons did. I guess I don't understand the reasoning behind making us work for flight. But you know if it bothers me so much I'll just quit again - not soil the boards or harass Blizzard employees with my toxicity.

In other news, I'm still kinda working on unlocking my third relic on the warrior. She's LFR ilvl now and just doing little stuff here and there. She can solo all MoP 10 mans, except SoO which can't be. And 25 man Spring.

Druid is 847 and working on Prestige 2. Can rock most 25 MoP content and almost killed Kargath in 10 man. I don't mess dem heroics lol.

You guys get to play much?

#864 (V) (`m`) (V) ︵ ┻━┻

(V) (`m`) (V) ︵ ┻━┻

Forever in debt to your priceless advice.

• Members
  • 10,996 posts
  • LocationThey're coming to take me away..

Posted 05 November 2016 - 05:46 AM

The only mop set I liked was pally.
I didn't try too hard for any tho, and I'm sad, because I LOVED the mounts.

Rep grinding for flying has been around FOR-EVER, but people still complain about it.
It never ceases to amaze me.

I let my sub lapse.

Even grinding my legendaries for my lock and rogue just wasn't doing it for me.

I'll start again when I get legion.

ΝΙΨΟΝ ΑΝΟΜΗΜΑΤΑ ΜΗ ΜΟΝΑΝ ΟΨΙΝ

obazNZl.gif

#865 Sethre

Sethre

Giggity-byte

• Members
  • 3,567 posts
  • LocationMinnesota

Posted 26 January 2017 - 10:29 AM

For lack of better things to play I started playing WoW again and made a 100 Night Elf Druid so now I have the Alliance character I've always wanted.

Lp5M62Z.gif

#866 Sethre

Sethre

Giggity-byte

• Members
  • 3,567 posts
  • LocationMinnesota

Posted 17 February 2017 - 08:25 PM

They've added a lot to WoW since I played at launch. They have a D3 style greater rift mythic dungeons thing, basically a timed mythic dungeon. If you complete it before the time runs out you can proceed to the next difficulty.

Lp5M62Z.gif

#867 Glazed 85TT

Glazed 85TT

Byte

• Banned
  • 31 posts

Posted 20 February 2017 - 08:17 PM

"This is about WoW not a dead kid"
"I'm glad cancer was a thing."
"This is just disrespectful. Let the kid rest."

What. The Fuck. 

:wub:

wANT to see pictore of head phone on Noir chest! Let us not put on much? We do not mind without cloth. Have cases of the homo hot lips? She excelent nose to see!

#868 Crazy Joe

Crazy Joe

Byte

• Members
  • 15 posts
  • LocationKarachi, Pakistan

Posted 23 February 2017 - 08:58 PM

:wub:

wANT to see pictore of head phone on Noir chest! Let us not put on much? We do not mind without cloth. Have cases of the homo hot lips? She excelent nose to see!

I spit out my drink when I read that.

#869 Sethre

Sethre

Giggity-byte

• Members
  • 3,567 posts
  • LocationMinnesota

Posted 14 August 2017 - 09:57 PM

Amidst the chaos on my life I've been playing a lot of WoW, got into a pretty cool guild and have been pushing a lot of Mythic+ dungeons as a Holy Paladin. Gotta say, I love healing and Holy Paladin is amazing.

Lp5M62Z.gif

#870 Photography Raptor

Photography Raptor

Gigabyte

• Members
  • 776 posts
  • LocationMinnesota

Posted 15 August 2017 - 09:16 PM

Healing is my life on that game.

If I stay on second shift I might make a comeback. The problem I had before, is working third nobody is ever online. I had no friends, and was just logging in to do work. Boring as fuck.

It's so late in the expansion though It's unlikely. You pick up any badass mounts, Seth?

#871 Sethre

Sethre

Giggity-byte

• Members
  • 3,567 posts
  • LocationMinnesota

Posted 16 August 2017 - 08:18 PM

It's not too late, there's a ton to do that's fun. They keep putting out content too so you never run out!

Lp5M62Z.gif

#872 Sethre

Sethre

Giggity-byte

• Members
  • 3,567 posts
  • LocationMinnesota

Posted 22 August 2017 - 12:15 AM

Sitting at 894 ilvl on my Resto Shammy. Shammy fucking rocks, its amazing. Also got a decent legendary, it's not my best but it's good.

Lp5M62Z.gif

#873 Grolli

Grolli

Megabyte

• Members
  • 501 posts
  • LocationNorth Dakota

Posted 22 August 2017 - 05:53 AM

never could play a healer...  I got too stressed out in raids.  Just got my DK to 904, Mage to 901.  

#874 Sethre

Sethre

Giggity-byte

• Members
  • 3,567 posts
  • LocationMinnesota

Posted 22 August 2017 - 12:52 PM

Nice! I never tried playing a healer before but it fits me perfectly! I really enjoy it.

I also enjoy me some Affy Warlock though.

Lp5M62Z.gif

#875 Grolli

Grolli

Megabyte

• Members
  • 501 posts
  • LocationNorth Dakota

Posted 23 August 2017 - 05:39 AM

Warlock is pretty bad ass as well.  Mine is only at 860, but I can solo the bosses in broken isle.  Takes time, but I can get them.

#876 Sethre

Sethre

Giggity-byte

• Members
  • 3,567 posts
  • LocationMinnesota

Posted 23 August 2017 - 12:35 PM

I just completely dominated a BG. 167m healing done at the end and I never died, had a rogue and feral sitting on me the whole time. Resto Shaman is amazing! 897 ilvl, on a mission for 900.

Lp5M62Z.gif

#877 Grolli

Grolli

Megabyte

• Members
  • 501 posts
  • LocationNorth Dakota

Posted 24 August 2017 - 05:42 AM

nice!

#878 Photography Raptor

Photography Raptor

Gigabyte

• Members
  • 776 posts
  • LocationMinnesota

Posted 25 August 2017 - 07:17 PM

I just checked and my dr00d is at 847 ilvl. I haven't played in...my armory page didn't say but it was ahortly after they released the second wing of the second raid for lfr. I know it's been 6+ months.

When I quit I had mythics on farm but shit, geared tanks were handing out free Mythic 3 carries in trade chat. What's that look like now?

I pretty much just did LFR and Mythic 5-mans.

Dr00d is only prestige 1.

#879 Sethre

Sethre

Giggity-byte

• Members
  • 3,567 posts
  • LocationMinnesota

Posted 25 August 2017 - 11:21 PM

7.3 releases on Tuesday, get hyped my dudes.

Lp5M62Z.gif

#880 Sethre

Sethre

Giggity-byte

• Members
  • 3,567 posts
  • LocationMinnesota

Posted 29 August 2017 - 03:46 PM

Alright guys, 7.3 is dope. I highly recommend playing.

Lp5M62Z.gif