27 replies to this topic

#21 jmrobbinswrites

jmrobbinswrites

Byte

• Members
  • 88 posts
  • LocationMichigan

Posted 22 May 2014 - 06:41 PM

In person, I bet all of us are super quiet, but here... we're loud... CAPS LOCK LOUD!!!

#22 Mister Sympa

Mister Sympa

Ascended Prophet

• Moderators
  • 4,444 posts
  • LocationUSA, Earth, Milky Way

Posted 22 May 2014 - 06:46 PM

No, I'm pretty fucking loud everywhere. Every library I've ever been in can attest to that.

There was a Harry/Draco fic that almost got me kicked out of the college library because I couldn't stop laughing.

Really drunk Draco spilled something on disguised!Harry in a bar, and then proceeded to lean over him and say, "Oh, I'm so sorry! Do you want me to suck that off for you?"

I'm still laughing.

tumblr_ojjqahjSmc1rtecnto2_400.gif

#23 jmrobbinswrites

jmrobbinswrites

Byte

• Members
  • 88 posts
  • LocationMichigan

Posted 22 May 2014 - 06:57 PM

Well that was funny, and well worth almost getting kicked out of a library for. :D

#24 Affray

Affray

Knower of things

• Members
  • 5,753 posts
  • LocationThe Great White North

Posted 22 May 2014 - 07:03 PM

In person, I bet all of us are super quiet, but here... we're loud... CAPS LOCK LOUD!!!

I used to be very shy.

Until about grade eight or nine when I decided to put on a little act and convince everyone I was this clever, joke cracking, socially capable wit machine that anyone could get along with. After a while I just sort of turned in to that guy. Though all those shy guy thoughts still creep around in the back of my mind quite often.

It is perfectly acceptable to fear and admire a being you could not possibly understand.

#25 SpleenBeGone

SpleenBeGone

Deer Leader of the Goriest Revolution

• Administrators
  • 14,951 posts
  • LocationHouston

Posted 22 May 2014 - 11:14 PM

Every few months I'll post a bunch of stuff on twitter. >.>

Affray and Sushi, I'll let yall know. 

nmjUGDL.jpg

#26 Sethre

Sethre

Giggity-byte

• Members
  • 3,567 posts
  • LocationMinnesota

Posted 22 May 2014 - 11:17 PM

I'm definitely not a quiet guy in person. I'm usually the loudest person in a group.

Lp5M62Z.gif

#27 jmrobbinswrites

jmrobbinswrites

Byte

• Members
  • 88 posts
  • LocationMichigan

Posted 23 May 2014 - 08:45 AM

My voice carries, so I'm loud in that sense, but I'm pretty reserved unless I'm comfortable.

Much like Affray's story about just kind of becoming more outgoing, it wasn't until my drama classes in high school that I really opened up. As soon as I went on stage, doing improvisation or comedic speeches, I could just be myself. It also made me easy for others to approach since I was always doing some form of performance (songs, writing, acting, the announcements and all that.).

BUT... I'm usually pretty quiet and keep to myself.

#28 Charles

Charles

Bit

• Members
  • 3 posts
  • LocationUnited states

Posted 23 August 2021 - 11:53 AM

Haha You blewed it up.