• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#21 Wolf

Wolf

Zettabyte

• Members
  • 6,487 posts

Posted 22 January 2012 - 03:29 PM

I feel it cuts down the portability of the system, seeing as i can't play it while moving in any sort without disabling 3D

and with 3D disabled its just an expensive DS D:<

#22 Chukkzy

Chukkzy

Kilobyte

• Members
  • 157 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 24 January 2012 - 02:16 PM

I bought the 3DS for the games and the hardware, its a very powerful machine. The 3D which is the seller to the masses is just a bonus, imho.
Posted Image

#23 stonergoth187

stonergoth187

Byte

• Members
  • 31 posts
  • LocationNorth Carolina

Posted 03 February 2012 - 12:03 PM

When I tried it out in stores, I couldnt really get the hang of it. Though I do have a pretty bad astigmatism, so I wasnt sure if that could have been the case or not. :(

#24 SpleenBeGone

SpleenBeGone

Deer Leader of the Goriest Revolution

• Administrators
  • 14,951 posts
  • LocationHouston

Posted 03 February 2012 - 06:43 PM

That sucks.
nmjUGDL.jpg

#25 Chukkzy

Chukkzy

Kilobyte

• Members
  • 157 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 04 February 2012 - 05:52 PM

When I tried it out in stores, I couldnt really get the hang of it. Though I do have a pretty bad astigmatism, so I wasnt sure if that could have been the case or not. :(

Same for me, when I tried it in a store I wanted to rip my eyes out, they had it in these stupid racks which are just the right height for average children, so I could not find a good position... the 3D works best when you look on it deadpan. I just figured that I could turn the 3D off and enjoy Mariokart 7 nonetheless. ;) A few runs more and I figured out how to look at it to take advantage of the 3D effect. I guess we have to wait for real holoscreens to fix that issue. ;)
Posted Image

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: 3DS, Nintendo, Handheld, 3D