27 replies to this topic

#21 fae

fae

Terabyte

• Members
  • 1,329 posts
  • LocationOver the hills, where the seven dwarfs dwell

Posted 11 March 2014 - 06:04 AM

For anyone wanting to go to Norway, remember that even a cup of coffe and a slice of cake can cost you 14$ Yeh

And there's plenty of blondes to go around :P Sweden is a very close neighbour! 

I'm swiss, everything is expensive here as well ;)

Et j'aime la nuit écouter les étoiles. C'est comme cinq cent millions de grelots. - Antoine de Saint-Exupéry

#22 Sethre

Sethre

Giggity-byte

• Members
  • 3,567 posts
  • LocationMinnesota

Posted 11 March 2014 - 12:00 PM

Looks like a cool little hometown. My bestfriend has a sister and brother-in-law in Norway (brother-in-law is from there) and every time he goes to visit them, he comes back raving about how cool the place is.

Lp5M62Z.gif

#23 Akiyo

Akiyo

Megabyte

• Members
  • 552 posts

Posted 11 March 2014 - 12:14 PM

Well, allow me to be a little patriotic, yes it is cool! xD Where does he visit? :D

#24 veL

veL

Byte

• Members
  • 75 posts
  • LocationPoland

Posted 12 March 2014 - 05:24 PM

Welcome!

Norway huh? I'm learning Norsk as I plan to leave my country one day and Norway just seems like a great place. Though lately it's starting to seem that lots of people plan to invade you. I shall visit all the Fjords, hunt all the Trolls and impregnate all the women. In that specific order. Then I will probably laugh about Norsk being a funny language for the rest of my life meanwhile wrestling wild bears. Or wait ... was it Russia? .. Uh .. I'll wrestle penguins. Yeah.

#25 Akiyo

Akiyo

Megabyte

• Members
  • 552 posts

Posted 12 March 2014 - 05:37 PM

Norsk may sound ridiculus, but it's so viking it's so cool right!? Also it could potentially help you understand 2 other languages, Swedish and Danish. So 3 countries worth of blonde chicks eh!?!?!

Yes, Norway is also a very, very attractive target for immigrants. Not only are we rich, our legal system is so flawed, criminals come to norway due to the fact that they get their own place in prison. Tv, newspapers you name it. it could be like your own apartment. Sweden however have more immigrants I believe and we have kicked out more illegal immigrants recently than ever before xD

If you ever want to test your norwegian skill, please message me! I'm at your disposal, sir!

#26 veL

veL

Byte

• Members
  • 75 posts
  • LocationPoland

Posted 16 March 2014 - 04:09 AM

Cool! Tusen takk! Vi ses! Bananene!

#27 Akiyo

Akiyo

Megabyte

• Members