34 replies to this topic

#21 Mister Sympa

Mister Sympa

Ascended Prophet

• Moderators
  • 4,444 posts
  • LocationUSA, Earth, Milky Way

Posted 17 December 2014 - 02:39 PM

Yeah, with the 10-minute vids, I always load up a playlist and I absolutely love when they're longer. They did 15-minute eps for Wind Waker, and that helped. 

I'll check them out later; I'm rewatching their VVVVVV playthrough and I fucking love this series and game.

tumblr_ojjqahjSmc1rtecnto2_400.gif

#22 Launch

Launch

Byte

• Members
  • 96 posts

Posted 18 December 2014 - 12:43 PM

Gonna finish that Dread Out LP today. Too bad it's yet another that they dropped; it was pretty entertaining. 

mowing_zpsee914621.gif

#23 Launch

Launch

Byte

• Members
  • 96 posts

Posted 21 December 2014 - 08:56 PM

A little bit off topic, but I gotta share this video. I really dig how Rooster Teeth shows off the silly stuff that they do while at "work". I laughed so hard I nearly cried at this:

mowing_zpsee914621.gif

#24 Bloodangel

Bloodangel

Kilobyte

• Members
  • 241 posts

Posted 22 December 2014 - 03:28 AM

I just can't wait for Ryan's revenge and what he will do to them.

Hopefully more Gavin suffering some more wet bread lmfao

How I Feel When People I Hate Have A Miserable Day

5pZjHAx.gif      200.gif

#25 Big_Willie_Styles

Big_Willie_Styles

Gigabyte

• Members
  • 965 posts
  • LocationInside my mind

Posted 22 December 2014 - 08:24 PM

By the way, DEATH BATTLE! is an awesome Internet show.

"The Curious Task of economics is to demonstrate to men how little they really know about what they imagine they can design."

#26 Launch

Launch

Byte

• Members
  • 96 posts

Posted 06 January 2015 - 10:31 PM

Grah! I still can't get the Game Grumps names down. I think it was Ross and one of the main guys that played the first Leisure Suit Larry. I absolutely lost it when they called the sex line and gave all the funny Batman answers only to have someone call back and use all that info in a "sexy" call. 

mowing_zpsee914621.gif

#27 Big_Willie_Styles

Big_Willie_Styles

Gigabyte

• Members
  • 965 posts
  • LocationInside my mind

Posted 06 January 2015 - 10:38 PM

Grah! I still can't get the Game Grumps names down. I think it was Ross and one of the main guys that played the first Leisure Suit Larry. I absolutely lost it when they called the sex line and gave all the funny Batman answers only to have someone call back and use all that info in a "sexy" call. 

Danny, Danny Sexbang.  He's the lead singer of Ninja Sex Party, the best band on the Internet:

"The Curious Task of economics is to demonstrate to men how little they really know about what they imagine they can design."

#28 Mister Sympa

Mister Sympa

Ascended Prophet

• Moderators
  • 4,444 posts

Posted 07 January 2015 - 08:43 AM

That is my number-one favorite Ross moment ever.

All his dreams came true in that moment. That's the happiest I've ever seen him.

#29 Launch

Launch

Byte

• Members
  • 96 posts

Posted 07 January 2015 - 09:37 PM

All his dreams came true in that moment. That's the happiest I've ever seen him.

The more videos I watch, the more I'm pretty sure that Ross will end up being my favorite. I wish I weren't so busy because it's going to take ages to get through that Sakura Spirit game. 

mowing_zpsee914621.gif

#30 Big_T

Big_T

Kilobyte

• Members
  • 242 posts

Posted 10 January 2015 - 06:00 PM

Videos about people playing video games, 'lets's play', guides, gameplay vids etc are all good. I always check out gameplay for games before paying for them, even Euro Truck Simulator 2. It was that or Scania Truck Simulator, but the former won me over.

I don't like it when people with annoying voices are commentating, or people with okay voices throw in a huge yelp of surprise (many yelps) or start losing their shit.

That shit grinds my gears.

:wacko:

#31 Big_Willie_Styles

Big_Willie_Styles

Gigabyte

• Members
  • 965 posts
  • LocationInside my mind

Posted 10 January 2015 - 06:05 PM

#32 Mister Sympa

Mister Sympa

Ascended Prophet

• Moderators
  • 4,444 posts

Posted 18 January 2015 - 03:56 PM

I love Ross with all my soul, but I cannot stand Sakura Spirit. His Sierra adventures and CS: GO are MUCH preferable to me.

#33 Big_Willie_Styles

Big_Willie_Styles

Gigabyte

• Members
  • 965 posts
  • LocationInside my mind

Posted 18 January 2015 - 06:35 PM

I love Ross with all my soul, but I cannot stand Sakura Spirit. His Sierra adventures and CS: GO are MUCH preferable to me.

Neither can I.  I dropped out of that like two episodes in, same with Sonic Boom.  If the game isn't fun to watch, their witty observations aren't good for 20+ episodes of it.

That's why I'm pissed they haven't given the controller to Danny and played another 3-D console Zelda.  Those games are fuckin' awesome to watch.

#34 Mister Sympa

Mister Sympa

Ascended Prophet

• Moderators
  • 4,444 posts

Posted 18 January 2015 - 06:40 PM

I loved Boom. And I muscled through Trauma Center and was very glad I did. Shit got hilarious.

More Zelda games need to happen.

#35 Big_Willie_Styles

Big_Willie_Styles

Gigabyte

• Members
  • 965 posts
  • LocationInside my mind

Posted 18 January 2015 - 06:56 PM

I loved Boom. And I muscled through Trauma Center and was very glad I did. Shit got hilarious.

More Zelda games need to happen.

There are so many.  They need to get a way to display 3DS titles on the big TV so they both can watch and comment on it.