• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 EvilMathGod

EvilMathGod

Byte

• Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 18 February 2014 - 01:35 AM

give me all the scientific names of things you can think of and make them up like a fan would be an air acceleration unit or a pencil can be a mental image transporter and most of all- be creative

#2 EvilMathGod

EvilMathGod

Byte

• Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 18 February 2014 - 01:36 AM

a torch-photon canon or darkness eliminator

#3 SushiKitten

SushiKitten

Coffee Cat

• Members
  • 1,916 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 18 February 2014 - 06:35 PM

Man my dad would do something similar to this all the time. You know how a product gets genericized and suddenly every version of that product is known by the brand name. It was done to the Allen wrench and Advil. Anyway, we used to get the generic versions of food rather than brand name when I was little. Instead of asking "do you want pogos for supper?" my dad would say "Do you want cornmeal covered hotdogs for supper?" Popsicles were "frozen juice pops" I can't remember the other ones that he'd do. My sister and I thought it was so funny. 

#4 Mister Sympa

Mister Sympa

Ascended Prophet

• Moderators
  • 4,444 posts
  • LocationUSA, Earth, Milky Way

Posted 19 February 2014 - 12:33 PM

I love this game! I used to play this on another forum I was a part of!

I have a dentist appointment in a few minutes; I'll think of a bunch while I'm there!

tumblr_ojjqahjSmc1rtecnto2_400.gif

#5 Mister Sympa

Mister Sympa

Ascended Prophet

• Moderators
  • 4,444 posts
  • LocationUSA, Earth, Milky Way

Posted 19 February 2014 - 04:41 PM

Cylindrical artificially-produced consumable-liquid transportation and administration device.

Tubular open-ended woven-fiber soft-elastic-topped protective articles for bipeds (or monopods).

Chemically-processed harvested tree fibers onto which colour specks are printed in precise formations so as to convey photographic or textual ideas.

tumblr_ojjqahjSmc1rtecnto2_400.gif

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: sciencecreative, logic, fun, names