Photo

A good new anime that I haven't watched?

• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

#21 Bowsette

Bowsette

Tentacular!

• Members
  • 4,064 posts

Posted 12 March 2014 - 07:01 PM

I'm also watching Log Horizon! Don't let the meaningless name fool you! For 60,000+ players got stuck in a MMORPG! well, it's fun and shit..

The name isn't actually meaningless, so I'm guessing you're not too far into it :P

I don't like Log Horizon. It's boring if you can't die and they are fights in there.

At least for me.

That's actually what kind of irritated me with SAO, but in the opposite manner. Because death would be the inevitable end, you know right from the very beginning, Kirito isn't going to die. As a result, he had multiple battles that should have killed him and ended the show there, one example being

Spoiler

But Kirito just Mary-Sue'd his way out of it, which is really one of the only things that really bugs me about the show. It actually annoys me more than the ALO arc which most people seem to dislike.

LL1Yc5i.gif

“Shimatta! Bare… nan no koto kashira?”

#22 Rejected

Rejected

Megabyte

• Banned
  • 453 posts
  • Locationhttp://www.crackhackforum.com/user-54122.html

Posted 13 March 2014 - 06:05 AM

That's actually what kind of irritated me with SAO, but in the opposite manner. Because death would be the inevitable end, you know right from the very beginning, Kirito isn't going to die. As a result, he had multiple battles that should have killed him and ended the show there, one example being

Spoiler

But Kirito just Mary-Sue'd his way out of it, which is really one of the only things that really bugs me about the show. It actually annoys me more than the ALO arc which most people seem to dislike.

Actually don't expect that he isn't going to die or something.

I learned that by watching when I watched the first 3 episodes of Higurashi. Seriously at first Higurashi just seems like a bad anime but then it's one of the best things you watched.

Though even with expecting that it doesn't mean others around him aren't going to die which is also nice to watch.

In Log Horizon, you are 100% sure that no one is going to die, EVER.

tumblr_my2mijmVhL1rb06tgo1_500.gif

#23 Akiyo

Akiyo

Megabyte

• Members
  • 552 posts

Posted 13 March 2014 - 01:48 PM

I don't like Log Horizon. It's boring if you can't die and they are fights in there.

At least for me.

Wait, so fights are bad? And you've obviously not seen more than 1 episode, as the People of the Land are humans too and they DO die! :o but okay... I'll see if I can find another one for you some time xDD :3

#24 Rejected

Rejected

Megabyte

• Banned
  • 453 posts

Posted 13 March 2014 - 02:09 PM

Wait, so fights are bad? And you've obviously not seen more than 1 episode, as the People of the Land are humans too and they DO die! :o but okay... I'll see if I can find another one for you some time xDD :3

If I remember right, I watch 10-15 episodes of Log Horizon.

Fights where you can't die are pointless and boring. For me.

Anyway, thanks for recommending me animes

#25 The Robstar

The Robstar

Man Child

• Members
  • 2,068 posts
  • LocationAotearoa

Posted 13 March 2014 - 04:30 PM

At least for me.

lol that's like hating Wolverine for being immortal. I think that adds 2 the enigma of the story..... Finding ways on how to die when you can't..... blessing or curse? Heaven and hell yadayadayada BOOOM SHAKALAKA BOOM!!!! BOOOOYYYAAAKKKAAA 619 MATHAFAKKAAA!!!!!!!!

...... Sorry I got a lil 2 excited thea....

THE HELL YOU READING FOOL???

#26 Rejected

Rejected

Megabyte

• Banned
  • 453 posts

Posted 14 March 2014 - 03:31 PM

lol that's like hating Wolverine for being immortal. I think that adds 2 the enigma of the story..... Finding ways on how to die when you can't..... blessing or curse? Heaven and hell yadayadayada BOOOM SHAKALAKA BOOM!!!! BOOOOYYYAAAKKKAAA 619 MATHAFAKKAAA!!!!!!!!

...... Sorry I got a lil 2 excited thea....

It's not hating, it's just not worth watching. Also if you like it, it's fine. I did say that this is only my opinion.

#27 Akiyo

Akiyo

Megabyte

• Members
  • 552 posts

Posted 14 March 2014 - 04:17 PM

The name isn't actually meaningless, so I'm guessing you're not too far into it :P

I do know what it means.. I have seen all of it so far =( Obviously I meant that it's meaningless to someone who hasn't seen it!