4 replies to this topic

#1 Sethre

Sethre

Giggity-byte

• Members
  • 3,567 posts
  • LocationMinnesota

Posted 30 January 2014 - 03:40 PM

So I tried watching this the other day and I was only a couple episodes away from finishing it. But I didnt understand a single thing that was going on. It was just a lot of random events that happened. >.> 

Lp5M62Z.gif

#2 veL

veL

Byte

• Members
  • 75 posts
  • LocationPoland

Posted 30 January 2014 - 04:10 PM

I endured it whole, and can happily say it was the biggest shit I've seen. Possibly ever.

I never wished for MC to die so hard. I was this close to creating a voodoo doll of the mangaka who created him and this whole piece of Anime nightmare. Ugh ..

#3 Sethre

Sethre

Giggity-byte

• Members
  • 3,567 posts
  • LocationMinnesota

Posted 30 January 2014 - 04:12 PM

Yeah I agree. It is the crappiest anime I've ever seen, I have no real wish to finish it.

Lp5M62Z.gif

#4 SushiKitten

SushiKitten

Coffee Cat

• Members
  • 1,916 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 30 January 2014 - 04:13 PM

Wow I looked at it on MyAnimeList and it shows up as ChäoS;HEAd. Crazy-ass formatting.

I've never seen that one, but I have seen two related series, Steins;Gate and Robotics;Notes, both of which I adored.

#5 Sethre

Sethre

Giggity-byte

• Members
  • 3,567 posts
  • LocationMinnesota

Posted 30 January 2014 - 04:14 PM

Wow I looked at it on MyAnimeList and it shows up as ChäoS;HEAd. Crazy-ass formatting.

I've never seen that one, but I have seen two related series, Steins;Gate and Robotics;Notes, both of which I adored.

You can take your chances with it but I really don't see how it was good at all. It was more random than Future Diary. >.> And thats saying something.

Lp5M62Z.gif