6 replies to this topic

#1 Dragoora Prower

Dragoora Prower

Bit

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 29 March 2012 - 07:07 PM

The latest So Called Edition To The Resident Evil Games Operation Raccoon City,
Though it may be Just My Opinion It Doesn't Deserve the right To Be Called Resident Evil,
Great that zombies are back but I'd rather play Resident evil not Left 4 Dead
What was your opinion on this installment.

#2 Calvary

Calvary

Conceptual

• Members
  • 6,624 posts
  • Locationwww.

Posted 30 March 2012 - 06:55 AM

I prefer survival horror to FPS/TPS any day. It's a shame Capcom actually said they wanted to appeal to the Call of Duty market with this game.

tumblr_om7nwjm5Wm1rsea1wo1_500.gif
Ask for my discord/Insta/Tumblr if you want.

#3 Dragoora Prower

Dragoora Prower

Bit

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 01 April 2012 - 07:16 AM

I prefer survival horror to FPS/TPS any day. It's a shame Capcom actually said they wanted to appeal to the Call of Duty market with this game.

Well to that i'd say it was more along the lines of socom with left 4 dead no hint of call of duty anywhere

#4 SpleenBeGone

SpleenBeGone

Deer Leader of the Goriest Revolution

• Administrators
  • 14,951 posts
  • LocationHouston

Posted 01 April 2012 - 09:00 AM

Honestly, the last Resident Evil game I played was for the 64. It wasn't terribly interesting to me, but it's sad to see that they are becoming more streamline with other basic shooters.
nmjUGDL.jpg

#5 Dragoora Prower

Dragoora Prower

Bit

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 02 April 2012 - 09:31 AM

Honestly, the last Resident Evil game I played was for the 64. It wasn't terribly interesting to me, but it's sad to see that they are becoming more streamline with other basic shooters.

I know i miss killing zombies they way i used too

#6 Bowsette

Bowsette

Tentacular!

• Members
  • 4,064 posts

Posted 24 May 2012 - 09:18 AM

Well to that i'd say it was more along the lines of socom with left 4 dead no hint of call of duty anywhere

It was developed by Slant Six, who developed the more recent SOCOM games. Since that's all they've ever done it's no real surprise it's similar.

I enjoyed it a lot. A lot of so-called fans get mad about the game, but I don't see why. It's a spin-off and it's made by a different developer. You're not going to get that feel you got from the original Resident Evil game because times have changed since then. It's a little annoying to see so many people discount it because it's "not Resident Evil," some without even playing it. Take it as a squad-based third-person shooter and have a blast, instead of complaining.

LL1Yc5i.gif

“Shimatta! Bare… nan no koto kashira?”

#7 Bowsette

Bowsette

Tentacular!

• Members
  • 4,064 posts

Posted 28 May 2012 - 09:01 AM

Was just playing when this happened.

Posted Image

Edit: "What if I hold it sideways, like a black guy?"

Posted Image