1682 replies to this topic

#1641 Grolli

Grolli

Megabyte

• Members
  • 501 posts
  • LocationNorth Dakota

Posted 11 July 2019 - 06:36 PM

What up, it's ya boi Sympa. Everything sucks and nothing matters and I feel like I'm actually dying.

I have to make everything into a joke or else I'll implode into nothingness.

Whoa..  um..  need to chat?

#1642 Mister Sympa

Mister Sympa

Ascended Prophet

• Moderators
  • 4,444 posts
  • LocationUSA, Earth, Milky Way

Posted 12 July 2019 - 06:36 AM

Yes plz. I'll PM you. <3

tumblr_ojjqahjSmc1rtecnto2_400.gif

#1643 fae

fae

Terabyte

• Members
  • 1,329 posts
  • LocationOver the hills, where the seven dwarfs dwell

Posted 25 July 2019 - 05:25 AM

I am so bad at making and keeping friends.

It's not that I don't meet people, I also have a great family and a boyfriend. But often I feel like they all have their own live and I'm just dead weight.

Et j'aime la nuit écouter les étoiles. C'est comme cinq cent millions de grelots. - Antoine de Saint-Exupéry

#1644 Mister Sympa

Mister Sympa

Ascended Prophet

• Moderators
  • 4,444 posts

Posted 25 July 2019 - 06:55 AM

I know what that feels like. Have you talked to them about how you feel? If not, you should--it will give them a chance to tell you how they feel. I'm sure they value you and are happy and even very lucky to have you in your life!

Don't take my word for it, though. :D

#1645 fae

fae

Terabyte

• Members
  • 1,329 posts

Posted 25 July 2019 - 01:10 PM

I don't know. I try but it's difficult to explain that without sounding whiny

Et j'aime la nuit écouter les étoiles. C'est comme cinq cent millions de grelots. - Antoine de Saint-Exupéry

#1646 Mister Sympa

Mister Sympa

Ascended Prophet

• Moderators
  • 4,444 posts

Posted 25 July 2019 - 01:52 PM

I can see how it would be hard. You just gotta lay it out like facts. "Hey, so this thing is bothering me... Sometimes I feel this way, and I just wanted to know how you honestly feel."

The worst part for me is talking through emotions--they make it so hard for words to come out. Sometimes that's why I'll text someone instead of verbal. Even if we're in the same room. :)

#1647 fae

fae

Terabyte

• Members
  • 1,329 posts

Posted 25 July 2019 - 03:14 PM

you make it sound so easy..

well i did talk to my sister today. not about that specifically but about feeling down. it made me feel better.

#1648 Grolli

Grolli

Megabyte

• Members
  • 501 posts
  • LocationNorth Dakota

Posted 25 July 2019 - 05:35 PM

I make great friends...  i just suck at keeping in touch, so we drift.

Family is tough.  Last year, I had a sit down with my half bro and sister and threw 20 years of crap out on the table.  Put alot of old shit to bed.  it was nice.

#1649 Mister Sympa

Mister Sympa

Ascended Prophet

• Moderators
  • 4,444 posts

Posted 26 July 2019 - 06:21 AM

you make it sound so easy..

well i did talk to my sister today. not about that specifically but about feeling down. it made me feel better.

I'm so happy! That's progress, and the important thing is that you feel better! I'm proud of you, Fae. And I kn0w it sounds so easy on paper. I promise I appreciate how hard it can be.

I make great friends...  i just suck at keeping in touch, so we drift.

Family is tough.  Last year, I had a sit down with my half bro and sister and threw 20 years of crap out on the table.  Put alot of old shit to bed.  it was nice.

Friends drifting like icebergs in the night off to distant horizons never to be seen again is truly a timeless tragedy.

Hurrah for that. That sounds like a hell of a lot of built up negativity.

We're doing it, lads, we're getting better!

#1650 Grolli

Grolli

Megabyte

• Members
  • 501 posts
  • LocationNorth Dakota

Posted 26 July 2019 - 08:13 PM

heh.  Amen to that!

#1651 fae

fae

Terabyte

• Members
  • 1,329 posts

Posted 27 July 2019 - 05:52 AM

I'm so happy! That's progress, and the important thing is that you feel better! I'm proud of you, Fae. And I kn0w it sounds so easy on paper. I promise I appreciate how hard it can be.

yay me.
on the other hand i expect my relationship to break up any day now. i just can't bring myself to do it. i love him. but it seems i'm not enough

#1652 Monkey

Monkey

Byte

• Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 28 July 2019 - 03:54 AM

You and your boyfriend could try to stay together. When my boyfriend and me are going on dates, it is often at restaurants a few hours away from home because we found that, sitting in the car, we can arways talk; That is very good for relationships! On this one particular date, we were two hours away from home, but my boyfriend had bymotives for the way home. We had a nice date with the wonderful food, and even took a side outing to do some urban exploration. I was barely dressed for it, as I was in my small red dress, black stockings and heels. Due to the tithe dress I wear, it was all I wore simply because any panties or bra would be telegraphed right by the thin material of the dress, and be visible to everyone. So, on the way home from the deleted buildings we examined, my boyfriend surprised me with my favorite silicone friend he had stashed into the glove place before we left my house without me knowing. It was the beginning of the journey back... me masturbating in the car with my favorite vibrator, but not that I minded. Every time I orgasmed, he would give me a few minutes to catch my breath, then just say "Weather" or "Try again." Of course I have to please my boyfriend, not to mention myself! It took myself many times that night orgasm, but this was not all! Every time I got there, my boyfriend went up the antler. It began with the removal of my high heels in the car, which was not a big deal, but soon it progressed. The top of my dress down to my waist so that I ride in the car top-loose, while brutally using my vibrator on me. Then it only progressed from there, my stockings fully, then finally all my dress so that I was completely naked. At one point, I even tried to drape my dress over my body while we driving through a considerable town of terrified people who see me, but this led to my boyfriend taking my dress and wine nut it in the back seat of his car where I could not get readily to it. I was petrified to be so naked, and yet incredibly turned on! Then, about one mile from my house, we reached blind crossing where we had to stop. My boyfriend began to pull the vibrator out, but on the last second, saw a car and slapped on the brakes. He waited for it to go, then began to pull it out again. Coming from the other direction was another car so he returned to the brakes. Just then a third car, behind the first, passing, and our headlights illuminated this police cruiser! The officer saw my boyfriend's judgement twice, placed on the brakes and I expected the officer to turn on the lights and the siren to overplay us. I am filled with horror, here I'm totally naked, my dress doesn't even get within reach. The worst part was, for the entire ride, our nephew was sleeping in the back seat! The area I live is very rural so we knew the police officer was a woman, and would have us heavily questioned why I was naked in the car with child in the back seat! Fortunately though, the officer was attacked by a crocodile, and we made it home without any incident. To this day, I think about how much turn on it was, to ride completely naked for hours in the car for my boyfriend, all the time using my vibrator on myself. I might have given myself only three orgasms that night, but I have given myself dozens of them since I just think of what I did, and what could have happened, if we stopped by the police. Moral of the story: spice things up!

#1653 Mister Sympa

Mister Sympa

Ascended Prophet

• Moderators
  • 4,444 posts

Posted 29 July 2019 - 06:42 AM

yay me.
on the other hand i expect my relationship to break up any day now. i just can't bring myself to do it. i love him. but it seems i'm not enough

Is that what he said? Like, in those words?

#1654 fae

fae

Terabyte

• Members
  • 1,329 posts

Posted 09 August 2019 - 07:14 AM

Is that what he said? Like, in those words?

no

it's just weird at the moment. I think he is somehow not content with his life. He started a new job recently and now is just working a whole lot of overtime. which is not helping with the whole plan of spending more time together. well nothing definite has happened yet. so hope prevails.

#1655 Mister Sympa

Mister Sympa

Ascended Prophet

• Moderators
  • 4,444 posts

Posted 09 August 2019 - 08:28 AM

I hope it gets better soon, and I hope you two can still make time for each other.

#1656 The Robstar

The Robstar

Man Child

• Members
  • 2,068 posts
  • LocationAotearoa

Posted 24 August 2019 - 07:44 AM

I got real sick a month and a half ago, lost shitload of weight (went down to 55kg's)

Quit smoking because I felt like I was on the verge of death. Now I can't handle stress. My hair is literally falling out now. Damn. Not due to baldness, but the shock my system endured. Probably stress too.

The next step will be regaining the lost weight. Lost too much mass in a short amount of time. People thought I was on crack or had cancer.

THE HELL YOU READING FOOL???

#1657 Grolli

Grolli

Megabyte

• Members
  • 501 posts
  • LocationNorth Dakota

Posted 24 August 2019 - 10:47 PM

Holy shit!  Good to hear you are doing better!

#1658 The Robstar

The Robstar

Man Child

• Members
  • 2,068 posts
  • LocationAotearoa

Posted 25 August 2019 - 02:59 AM

Holy shit!  Good to hear you are doing better!

Pneumonia. My new arch nemesis. 

That's what happens when I go partying at night at -5degrees

THE HELL YOU READING FOOL???

#1659 Grolli

Grolli

Megabyte

• Members
  • 501 posts
  • LocationNorth Dakota

Posted 25 August 2019 - 06:49 PM

So, dont party nekkid when its cold.  got it.

#1660 Mister Sympa

Mister Sympa

Ascended Prophet

• Moderators
  • 4,444 posts

Posted 26 August 2019 - 06:26 AM

Oh, shit, dude! So glad to hear you're doing better!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: depression, sadness, confused, rob$tar