#661 SushiKitten

SushiKitten

Coffee Cat

• Members
  • 1,916 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 22 March 2015 - 06:39 AM

Warning: sex, bdsm, rape?

Before I start I want to mention that my boyfriend and I have a somewhat bdsm relationship. Usually we have rough sex that involves choking, rope, dirty talk, spanking, slapping and we've talked about doing more when we get our own place with more privacy. I don't mind, that stuff really turns me on when I'm in the mood but this and what he's doing now are two different things.

A couple summers ago we briefly broke up over him fingering me in my sleep. The first time it happened I sort of pretended to be asleep to see what he was doing. Eventually he stopped and I went back to sleep and decided to let it go. After a few more times I told him I knew what he was doing and I was uncomfortable with it and I wanted him to stop. He said he would, and then I caught him in the act again and broke up with him. Eventually we got back together because I missed him and he promised he wouldn't do it again.

I think he has a fetish for this kind of stuff. I discovered he really liked the idea of me passing out during sex, so I started to pretend to pass out from an intense orgasm occasionally during sex. I thought it was the idea of giving me so much pleasure that I passed out that turned him on but the past couple times I've done it he starts really getting into it, going so hard it almost hurts and saying some really nasty things like that he loves fucking my unconscious body. In a way it kind of turned me on but to be honest when he started saying things like that it just made me uncomfortable, it really opened my eyes to what's really going on inside his head. 

I've become really busy over the past few months so I've become more of a heavy sleeper. I had to turn up my alarm and startle myself awake or I'd sleep through it, and now I think he is taking advantage of that fact. Around 3am Friday night I woke up to full on unprotected penis-in-vagina sex. I wasn't awake to say yes or no or if it hurt or if I had forgotten to take the pill the past couple days (which I did). The worst part to me was I was only half awake when I realized what was going on and when I showed signs of actually waking up, he stopped and instead pretended he was just humping me in his sleep. He knew it was wrong and that I didn't like it but he did it anyway. And the more I think about that, the angrier I get.

I knew he was awake and I asked him what he was doing, he apologized and said he just woke up horny and couldn't help it. The past few days I haven't been very affectionate with him, and because I've been so busy we don't have as much sex as we used to, so I felt bad and I let him finish with a condom on, he full on knew I wasn't in the mood but he took me up on the offer. After he finished so I can go back to sleep he said "I'm sorry for being a nuisance." which really hit a nerve. When I was on the bus going to work the next morning, I was conflicted, feeling awful because I took the "I'm sorry for being a nuisance" for him feeling bad for begging for affection and feeling unloved. On the bus back from work, I was instead pissed that he said that, as if what he had done wasn't rape and instead a bother. It was only then that I realized that what he was doing was full on rape, and who knows how many times he had actually done it without me waking up.

I still feel somewhat conflicted when I think about it because we did talk about a master/slave relationship in the future when we have more privacy, and isn't that a part of it? Being ready for it and doing the things that he wants? That's not right though, a bdsm relationship is about trust and love and knowing that the other person has your best interests and safety in mind with everything you both do, not this. I made a point not to talk to him all day yesterday and slept in the guest room last night. I'm waiting for him to wake up so I can talk to him, but I don't know if we can come back from this one. He knowingly broke my trust.

Then the other part of me is afraid to break up. I love him a lot and he loves me. He cares about me a lot and gets really worried when I get sick or super stressed out. He cooks awesome meals and is otherwise such a good boyfriend that some people get jealous. Every other aspect of our relationship is great and I can see a future with him but this completely ruins my image of any future.

Anyway, I don't know. I'm sorry to dump this on you, it's pretty heavy. I just felt the need to type out my feelings.

#662 idk

idk

Terabyte

• Members
  • 1,642 posts
  • LocationOntario, Canada

Posted 22 March 2015 - 06:51 AM

If kneecaps need to be broken, I'm sure Affray and I can sort something out.

If you need him to disappear that can also be arranged. :P

But to be serious, that is worrying that he did that sort of thing when you're in a state where you can't consent. Especially when he knew you weren't okay with it.

Coupling that with the rather.. Intense dirty talk, I am worried. Do you have an alternate place to stay? It might not be a good idea to be around him for a while. Especially when he knows you were uncomfortable about that, and then tried to act innocent when caught in the act. Lieing about what he was doing. I hope you'll be okay.

5A5DjRW.gif

#663 Elfie

Elfie

Goddess

• Members
  • 1,972 posts
  • LocationThe land of Oz

Posted 22 March 2015 - 08:35 AM

Honey, kick him to the curb!!! That has happened to me in a very physically abusive relationship. He's usimg you as a fuck bag and then trying to manipulate you into feeling bad. He has hands!! He's an adult human. No excuse! Get rid of that trash, he doesn't see you as a partner, because if he did, he would respect your mind and body. He's not. He's looking out for himself and his sexual wants! Not needs.. Sorry! I feel very strongly about positive female body health.. You need to see it for what it is! Rape! If you were awake and it all happened the same (just did it) it would be rape. He took your body, it wasn't given.. I love you, please don't alllow it. It will hurt you emotionally and mentally

Ginger, is the spice of life

#664 Elfie

Elfie

Goddess

• Members
  • 1,972 posts
  • LocationThe land of Oz

Posted 22 March 2015 - 08:46 AM

Let me fix that, I feel very strongly about positive HUMAN body health!!! Every single person has the rights to their body!!!!

#665 Mister Sympa

Mister Sympa

Ascended Prophet

• Moderators
  • 4,444 posts
  • LocationUSA, Earth, Milky Way

Posted 22 March 2015 - 08:48 AM

That has graduated from a bad situation to a dangerous situation. This is really not okay, mate. Anyone who hasn't figured out that "no means no" is an unhealthy person, and he has demonstrated without question that he is disregarding your health and will.

PLEASE get out of that situation. PLEASE.

tumblr_ojjqahjSmc1rtecnto2_400.gif

#666 Calvary

Calvary

Conceptual

• Members
  • 6,624 posts
  • Locationwww.

Posted 22 March 2015 - 08:54 AM

Yeah...Sushi that's rape.

tumblr_om7nwjm5Wm1rsea1wo1_500.gif
Ask for my discord/Insta/Tumblr if you want.

#667 Elfie

Elfie

Goddess

• Members
  • 1,972 posts
  • LocationThe land of Oz

Posted 22 March 2015 - 08:54 AM

It seems harmless because he's not holding you down.. But you being aware and him trying to manipulate your reaction is still holding you down. Unless it enjoyed and pled by both parties every time, he's taking your body and using it like Ted Bundy!

#668 Silver_rose

Silver_rose

Gigabyte

• Members
  • 936 posts
  • LocationLoading...

Posted 22 March 2015 - 09:05 AM

I still feel somewhat conflicted when I think about it because we did talk about a master/slave relationship in the future when we have more privacy, and isn't that a part of it? Being ready for it and doing the things that he wants? That's not right though, a bdsm relationship is about trust and love and knowing that the other person has your best interests and safety in mind with everything you both do, not this.

Yes, it isn't right. This is one of the reasons why contracts are formed in such a relationship, because it clearly outlines what is ok and what is definitely not ok. What he has done to you is rape, you've told him you don't want him touching you while you sleep and he's done it anyway. It is as how you've said, a violation of trust.

I understand you're feeling at a crossroads, but you need to think of the future. If he can't contain himself now, how would he be able to in a contractually binding master/slave relationship? Think of yourself; can you still trust him not to take it too far? If you can't, you're just putting yourself in danger. 

Because I can...

#669 Bowsette

Bowsette

Tentacular!

• Members
  • 4,064 posts

Posted 22 March 2015 - 09:12 AM

Just gonna agree with everyone else, what he's doing is wrong and if he won't stop because of being asked to, he needs to be forced to stop. He's using you and not treating you like a person.

LL1Yc5i.gif

“Shimatta! Bare… nan no koto kashira?”

#670 Affray

Affray

Knower of things

• Members
  • 5,753 posts
  • LocationThe Great White North

Posted 22 March 2015 - 10:07 AM

I have done the whole roll over in the night, hit the warm bundle of hot body next to me, and get the inclination to do something frisky.

It isn't exactly easy to ignore basic human urges, but consciousness is sort of a necessity in my books.

It would be an entirely different scenario if he woke you up (though still probably annoying if it happened all the time) and asked if you wanted a romp.

Given the information you provided about the way he has been acting lately, it is leaning fairly hard toward the inappropriate bad touch side of things.

Especially if you are uncomfortable with it and have told him so.

Regardless of how you deal with the situation, be careful about where and when you take action.

It is perfectly acceptable to fear and admire a being you could not possibly understand.

#671 SushiKitten

SushiKitten

Coffee Cat

• Members
  • 1,916 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 22 March 2015 - 11:40 AM

Thanks guys, I spoke to him and he didn't have much to say for himself. He seems remorseful but I've been through this before and I'm just going to spend a few days at a friend's to try to sort things out.

You guys are all so awesome and I'm so glad and lucky to have friends like you. I hope you guys have a good Sunday, I won't be letting something like this ruin my weekend, heh

#672 Mister Sympa

Mister Sympa

Ascended Prophet

• Moderators
  • 4,444 posts
  • LocationUSA, Earth, Milky Way

Posted 22 March 2015 - 11:42 AM

You're a sweetheart and I love you, Leefa.

tumblr_ojjqahjSmc1rtecnto2_400.gif

#673 Elfie

Elfie

Goddess

• Members
  • 1,972 posts
  • LocationThe land of Oz

Posted 22 March 2015 - 11:44 AM

100% support girlie! We love you! Glad no guy is getting you down! Have a great Sunday!!

#674 Bestmand902

Bestmand902

Megabyte

• Members
  • 680 posts
  • LocationThere, Inside your mind...

Posted 24 March 2015 - 12:26 AM

I'm late to the party, but I 100% echo what everyone has said.

2pphi03.gif

#675 idk

idk

Terabyte

• Members
  • 1,642 posts

Posted 26 March 2015 - 02:22 PM

I didn't think losing a parent woukd ever be this hard.

5A5DjRW.gif

#676 Elfie

Elfie

Goddess

• Members
  • 1,972 posts
  • LocationThe land of Oz

Posted 26 March 2015 - 02:25 PM

Omg!! Are you ok?? Of course losing a parent is hard. I'm so sorry!!!!

#677 idk

idk

Terabyte

• Members
  • 1,642 posts

Posted 26 March 2015 - 02:30 PM

I think I will be okay. Its going to be a rough time for a while

5A5DjRW.gif

#678 Elfie

Elfie

Goddess

• Members
  • 1,972 posts
  • LocationThe land of Oz

Posted 26 March 2015 - 02:33 PM

Yes, it will. I'm sure it's excruciating. But you know we are all here for you.

#679 idk

idk

Terabyte

• Members
  • 1,642 posts

Posted 26 March 2015 - 02:36 PM

I know. Thank you.

5A5DjRW.gif

#680 Bestmand902

Bestmand902

Megabyte

• Members
  • 680 posts
  • LocationThere, Inside your mind...

Posted 26 March 2015 - 03:00 PM

Hey, I know what it's like to lose a family member. I just want you to know that I'm here for you. 

2pphi03.gif

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: depression, sadness, confused, rob$tar