33 replies to this topic

#21 Gauron18

Gauron18

Bit

• Members
  • 1 posts
  • LocationKansas

Posted 06 January 2014 - 08:06 PM

Do they ever explain why all 1-? are in the same area right at the beginning of the anime.. Just seems odd.

#22 Sethre

Sethre

Giggity-byte

• Members
  • 3,567 posts
  • LocationMinnesota

Posted 06 January 2014 - 09:00 PM

Not sure what you mean.

Lp5M62Z.gif

#23 HelloNerdySam

HelloNerdySam

Kilobyte

• Members
  • 153 posts
  • LocationFlorida USA

Posted 08 January 2014 - 02:18 AM

I believe there's a sequel to the anime series. It's called Future Diary Redial.

Haven't checked it out yet myself but I might end up watching it after I get done watching a few other anime's first. :)

giphy.gif

#24 The Robstar

The Robstar

Man Child

• Members
  • 2,068 posts
  • LocationAotearoa

Posted 08 January 2014 - 10:13 PM

No kidding? I might look it up if I'm bored and got nothing to do. Hopefully it's as legit as the series we just watched. chur

THE HELL YOU READING FOOL???

#25 Rejected

Rejected

Megabyte

• Banned
  • 453 posts
  • Locationhttp://www.crackhackforum.com/user-54122.html

Posted 12 January 2014 - 03:34 PM

lol noobs, this show is a must watch for those who own a PC, not for those who watch anime.

tumblr_my2mijmVhL1rb06tgo1_500.gif

#26 The Robstar

The Robstar

Man Child

• Members
  • 2,068 posts
  • LocationAotearoa

Posted 06 February 2014 - 04:05 PM

I'm open minded. I normally tend to watch anime in Japanese so that I can learn the language.

Took me just a night to watch every episode. I liked the story, typical weird Jap stuff lol

THE HELL YOU READING FOOL???

#27 RespawningEnemy

RespawningEnemy

Megabyte

• Members
  • 475 posts

Posted 06 March 2014 - 08:10 PM

I watched a couple episodes. I wasn't a fan. It was just a bunch of fanservice and explosions, Yuno what I mean?

IT'S FUNNY BECAUSE YUNO IS A CHARACTER IN THE SHOW!

Ha

Ha-

But seriously guys, I mean, that's all it is and I need more than that to like a show.

#28 veL

veL

Byte

• Members
  • 75 posts
  • LocationPoland

Posted 08 March 2014 - 05:12 AM

I watched a couple episodes. I wasn't a fan. It was just a bunch of fanservice and explosions, Yuno what I mean?

IT'S FUNNY BECAUSE YUNO IS A CHARACTER IN THE SHOW!

Ha

Ha-

But seriously guys, I mean, that's all it is and I need more than that to like a show.

Completely agree. It had much potential, but was soon ruined by forced plot twists, unconvincing drama, horrible main character and plot that made little sense.
(The whole subplot about his father, oh god)

But that's what always happens, if Anime has a cute-looking female lead (or just lots of boobs action) and really good animation with lots of blood and gore, it instantly jumps on the hypetrain and becomes 'MUST-WATCH!' even if the plot has more holes than Yuki after direct contact with my machine gun. See for reference: Steins;gate, Angel Beats, Highschool of the Dead. It's all simple excitement that tries to dull your senses for the horribly written plot.

#29 Rejected

Rejected

Megabyte

• Banned
  • 453 posts

Posted 08 March 2014 - 02:33 PM

Completely agree. It had much potential, but was soon ruined by forced plot twists, unconvincing drama, horrible main character and plot that made little sense.
(The whole subplot about his father, oh god)

But that's what always happens, if Anime has a cute-looking female lead (or just lots of boobs action) and really good animation with lots of blood and gore, it instantly jumps on the hypetrain and becomes 'MUST-WATCH!' even if the plot has more holes than Yuki after direct contact with my machine gun. See for reference: Steins;gate, Angel Beats, Highschool of the Dead. It's all simple excitement that tries to dull your senses for the horribly written plot.

I actually liked the plot for all those also for future diary.

What anime has a weird plot? kill la kill.

I mean what the fuck man, what the fuck.

#30 veL

veL

Byte

• Members
  • 75 posts
  • LocationPoland

Posted 09 March 2014 - 12:25 PM

Yeah, Kill la Kill is definitely this season's guilty pleasure .. It would be OK if they stuck to the Comedy genre, but instead it goes a pretty obvious shounen-route. But hey, music, animation and characters are great so who cares, right?

.. I criticize these kind of Anime but still watch them because there isn't much else .. q_q

#31 RespawningEnemy

RespawningEnemy

Megabyte

• Members
  • 475 posts

Posted 09 March 2014 - 02:16 PM

That's the thing about anime. It's okay if people just want to watch fanservice and explosions, I have no problem with that. I just get annoyed when people act like the fanservice and explosions are so much more superior than the rest of the world's TV and movies.

I also know that there are animes that aren't just fanservice and explosions, but they are hard to find.

#32 Rejected

Rejected

Megabyte

• Banned
  • 453 posts

Posted 09 March 2014 - 07:56 PM

Yeah, Kill la Kill is definitely this season's guilty pleasure .. It would be OK if they stuck to the Comedy genre, but instead it goes a pretty obvious shounen-route. But hey, music, animation and characters are great so who cares, right?

.. I criticize these kind of Anime but still watch them because there isn't much else .. q_q

Well I actually like kill la kill. Being odd is not really a problem for me. The logic they use is so weird. The bad and the good guys have that weird sense of logic.

Actually to be honest, I'm fine with watching any anime. I like anime.

#33 RespawningEnemy

RespawningEnemy

Megabyte

• Members
  • 475 posts

Posted 09 March 2014 - 08:02 PM

Well I actually like kill la kill. Being odd is not really a problem for me. The logic they use is so weird. The bad and the good guys have that weird sense of logic.

Actually to be honest, I'm fine with watching any anime. I like anime.

So you would watch the worst anime ever created just because it's anime?

#34 Rejected

Rejected

Megabyte

• Banned
  • 453 posts

Posted 10 March 2014 - 04:00 AM

So you would watch the worst anime ever created just because it's anime?

*cough* school days *cough*

I watched it.  lol :P

Yeah I would watch it. You know, curiosity :P