28 replies to this topic

#21 Calvary

Calvary

Conceptual

• Members
  • 6,624 posts
  • Locationwww.

Posted 30 December 2013 - 09:31 PM

You can drink now, so you get to actually enjoy the Parisian night scene. I just love the look of it, I think I watched to much Pixar as a kid because I have to see it. Next time either of you go stop in London and pop me in your suitcase.

tumblr_om7nwjm5Wm1rsea1wo1_500.gif
Ask for my discord/Insta/Tumblr if you want.

#22 Mister Sympa

Mister Sympa

Ascended Prophet

• Moderators
  • 4,444 posts
  • LocationUSA, Earth, Milky Way

Posted 30 December 2013 - 09:56 PM

I 'm teetotal, but I know what you mean. And you're in London? I'm rather jealous. I have a friend there, and there is nothing that isn't awesome about it.

tumblr_ojjqahjSmc1rtecnto2_400.gif

#23 Sandy

Sandy

Kilobyte

• Members
  • 134 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 31 December 2013 - 01:56 AM

I'm certain it would be. Not a whole lot is pleasant when you're seventeen, anyway.

Some people have it pretty good at seventeen.

#24 Calvary

Calvary

Conceptual

• Members
  • 6,624 posts
  • Locationwww.

Posted 31 December 2013 - 10:23 AM

I 'm teetotal, but I know what you mean. And you're in London? I'm rather jealous. I have a friend there, and there is nothing that isn't awesome about it.

Just outside London, it's nice but too expensive to travel in on a regular basis. =P

#25 Mister Sympa

Mister Sympa

Ascended Prophet

• Moderators
  • 4,444 posts

Posted 03 January 2014 - 02:52 PM

Also, on the subject... So... Your girlfriend sounds a lot like someone I know. ...Who lives in London.

Is she... German... At all?

#26 Mister Sympa

Mister Sympa

Ascended Prophet

• Moderators
  • 4,444 posts

Posted 03 January 2014 - 04:11 PM

Actually, strike that. I just saw the wallpaper you posted. That is absolutely not her art.

#27 The Robstar

The Robstar

Man Child

• Members
  • 2,068 posts
  • LocationAotearoa

Posted 03 January 2014 - 09:17 PM

Nope. The bro rekons that Italy was beautiful, but said that France was 'overrated' He said that Eiffel Tower was a disappointing, rusting piece of bollocks and said that the touristy stuff that he did was pretty mediocre. He also said it was the most expensive place in Europe (Minus GB) Only thing he complimented was the architecture of some of the old houses and buildings.

People have different views and opinions, so you might really enjoy it, so I would encourage you to save up and visit the countries yourself :)

THE HELL YOU READING FOOL???

#28 Sandy

Sandy

Kilobyte

• Members
  • 134 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 03 January 2014 - 09:22 PM

Nope. The bro rekons that Italy was beautiful, but said that France was 'overrated' He said that Eiffel Tower was a disappointing, rusting piece of bollocks and said that the touristy stuff that he did was pretty mediocre. He also said it was the most expensive place in Europe (Minus GB) Only thing he complimented was the architecture of some of the old houses and buildings.

People have different views and opinions, so you might really enjoy it, so I would encourage you to save up and visit the countries yourself :)

Wow, not all that into traveling, I take it?

I will for sure, only two months until I leave. :)

#29 Calvary

Calvary

Conceptual

• Members
  • 6,624 posts
  • Locationwww.

Posted 04 January 2014 - 10:15 AM

Actually, strike that. I just saw the wallpaper you posted. That is absolutely not her art.

Plus I'm going to America to live with her so...make of that what you will. X3