66 replies to this topic

#21 CthulhuLovesMemes

CthulhuLovesMemes

Byte

• Members
  • 48 posts
  • LocationNY

Posted 15 December 2013 - 02:34 PM

Wait, that means I didn't make the army either? :(   I'm a sad panda.

YYXNUYi.jpg

#22 Benihime

Benihime

Megabyte

• Members
  • 683 posts
  • LocationDee. Eff. Dub.

Posted 15 December 2013 - 06:44 PM

You almost made the army.

yeah, I love how in the description its all "rare" and "unique"...

:ph34r:

image-54.jpg

#23 SpleenBeGone

SpleenBeGone

Deer Leader of the Goriest Revolution

• Administrators
  • 14,951 posts
  • LocationHouston

Posted 16 December 2013 - 07:06 AM

It's ok, I didn't make my own army. >.>

nmjUGDL.jpg

#24 seakingtheonixpected

seakingtheonixpected

Gigabyte

• Members
  • 986 posts
  • LocationSomewhere beyond the sea

Posted 16 December 2013 - 07:20 AM

yeah, I love how in the description its all "rare" and "unique"...

:ph34r:

It still could be. Just because you group together a bunch of endangered animals doesn't suddenly mean that they are any less endangered.

#25 SushiKitten

SushiKitten

Coffee Cat

• Members
  • 1,916 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 16 December 2013 - 06:48 PM

I was an INFJ all throughout high school, then I did this test after a year of engineering (required for an ethics course) and tested INTJ, although only borderline T, go figure.

Really, I think personality is fluid, and you won't be in the same personality type all throughout your life, or maybe even one day to the next, so it's a bit hard to compare it to horoscopes.

#26 seakingtheonixpected

seakingtheonixpected

Gigabyte

• Members
  • 986 posts

Posted 17 December 2013 - 06:52 AM

Did anyone get something other than what they expected?

Just curious if results have ever surprised anyone.

#27 Champion of Cyrodiil

Champion of Cyrodiil

Gigabyte

• Members
  • 776 posts
  • LocationVirginia

Posted 17 December 2013 - 12:21 PM

Your personality type: ENFP.

Strength of individual traits: Extraversion - 13%, Intuition - 13%, Feeling - 4%,Prospecting - 2%.

I was hesitant to move the sliders to the extreme left or right in most cases... Not sure what that means.

#28 seakingtheonixpected

seakingtheonixpected

Gigabyte

• Members
  • 986 posts

Posted 17 December 2013 - 01:55 PM

Well it looks like we are exact opposites according to this test.

#29 Champion of Cyrodiil

Champion of Cyrodiil

Gigabyte

• Members
  • 776 posts
  • LocationVirginia

Posted 17 December 2013 - 02:56 PM

Did anyone get something other than what they expected?

Just curious if results have ever surprised anyone.

I've learned to keep my expectations low in life.  Less disappointment.

#30 jmrobbinswrites

jmrobbinswrites

Byte

• Members
  • 88 posts
  • LocationMichigan

Posted 10 May 2014 - 08:23 PM

I took it and got INFP type. That means I'm weak to Fire and Bug attacks, but resist Steel and Water... Maybe?
:P
At any rate, I loved this test. I am trying so hard to understand why I struggle, what I excel at, what kinds of people I need in my life, and this test really does give me a clearer understanding and I feel like I make sense now... to someone anyway. I didn't realize that there's a whole group of people who understand me, as well as seeing there's a whole group of people that would actually PREFER to be around someone like myself.
This post is a little jumbled in thought, but I just feel like I should say that I enjoyed this test and hope I can use it as a guide to improve my situation in some manner. :D

#31 The Robstar

The Robstar

Man Child

• Members
  • 2,068 posts
  • LocationAotearoa

Posted 10 May 2014 - 09:29 PM

Your personality type: INFP.

Breakdown of preferences: Mind - Introverted (23%), Energy - Intuitive (31%), Nature- Feeling (26%), Tactics - Prospecting (42%), Identity - Turbulent (40%).

Kinda true. But there are times where I am the complete opposite. As Emosaurus highlighted it really depends on my mood which can change drastically from time to time. One day a social butterfly, the next an introverted recluse.

On stage I am a monster, offstage a really different person..... lol

THE HELL YOU READING FOOL???

#32 Sethre

Sethre

Giggity-byte

• Members
  • 3,567 posts
  • LocationMinnesota

Posted 10 May 2014 - 09:40 PM

ESFP.

Breakdown of preferences: Mind - Extraverted (79%), Energy - Observant (18%),Nature - Feeling (20%), Tactics - Prospecting (46%), Identity - Turbulent (18%).

I'm apparently extremely extroverted and impulsive. Although I would say I'm more observant than they said I was.

Lp5M62Z.gif

#33 idk

idk

Terabyte

• Members
  • 1,642 posts
  • LocationOntario, Canada

Posted 10 May 2014 - 11:01 PM

Your personality type: INTP.

Breakdown of preferences: Mind - Introverted (86%), Energy - Intuitive (5%), Nature - Thinking (22%), Tactics - Prospecting (21%), Identity - Turbulent (8%).

Neat.

I've gotten other introversion related results on similar tests too.

some interesting quotes from the description page.

"INTPs are perfectly able to conduct full-fledged debates in their own heads."

"It is a bad idea to lie to an INTP."

"People with this personality type may also find it quite difficult to explain their thoughts to others"

"INTPs may also move on to another topic before their coworkers or partners have figured out what the INTP wanted to say."

"INTPs cannot stand routine work; they would much rather tackle a difficult theoretical problem."

"INTP personalities are usually very shy and reluctant when it comes to meeting other people. However, INTPs can also be very friendly and confident when they interact with people they know well or talk about things that interest them. INTPs are flexible and relaxed in nearly all situations, except when their beliefs or logical conclusions are being criticized. In those cases, the INTP is likely to become very defensive and argue tirelessly."

Especially that last one. I've won arguments entirely based on not getting tired of arguing my points (to be fair, I was right.)

5A5DjRW.gif

#34 The Seldom Seen Kid

The Seldom Seen Kid

Seldom Seen

• Members
  • 476 posts
  • LocationEngland

Posted 11 May 2014 - 03:41 AM

Pretty nifty little test. I can't remember my exact results but I got ESTP.

#35 Spidermonkey

Spidermonkey

Byte

• Members
  • 55 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 11 May 2014 - 07:14 AM

I got INTP as well.

“Philosophers,” “architects,” “dreamy professors”… These epithets are most often used to describe the INTP personality type."

I am two of those things...so I guess it fits. Dreamy ethicist. I can deal with it.

#36 Akiyo

Akiyo

Megabyte

• Members
  • 552 posts

Posted 11 May 2014 - 11:51 AM

Your personality type: INTP.

Breakdown of preferences: Mind - Introverted (86%), Energy - Intuitive (5%), Nature - Thinking (22%), Tactics - Prospecting (21%), Identity - Turbulent (8%).

Neat.

I've gotten other introversion related results on similar tests too.

some interesting quotes from the description page.

"INTPs are perfectly able to conduct full-fledged debates in their own heads."

"It is a bad idea to lie to an INTP."

"People with this personality type may also find it quite difficult to explain their thoughts to others"

"INTPs may also move on to another topic before their coworkers or partners have figured out what the INTP wanted to say."

"INTPs cannot stand routine work; they would much rather tackle a difficult theoretical problem."

"INTP personalities are usually very shy and reluctant when it comes to meeting other people. However, INTPs can also be very friendly and confident when they interact with people they know well or talk about things that interest them. INTPs are flexible and relaxed in nearly all situations, except when their beliefs or logical conclusions are being criticized. In those cases, the INTP is likely to become very defensive and argue tirelessly."

Especially that last one. I've won arguments entirely based on not getting tired of arguing my points (to be fair, I was right.)

I got the same results and I agree to all of the above ^ (the percentages were probably not the exact same, didn't copy the result haha)

#37 idk

idk

Terabyte

• Members
  • 1,642 posts
  • LocationOntario, Canada

Posted 11 May 2014 - 12:28 PM

I got the same results and I agree to all of the above ^ (the percentages were probably not the exact same, didn't copy the result haha)

well then let's hope we don't have to argue about anything, it may never end. :P

5A5DjRW.gif

#38 cassXgoesXmeow

cassXgoesXmeow

Gigabyte

• Members
  • 1,001 posts
  • LocationNew York

Posted 11 May 2014 - 04:04 PM

I got INFJ and I can't believe how much this describes me lol

http://www.16persona...nfj-personality

I'm a Liger.... Want to see my Liger impersonation?

#39 Affray

Affray

Knower of things

• Members
  • 5,753 posts
  • LocationThe Great White North

Posted 11 May 2014 - 09:33 PM

I retook the test just for shits.

Apparently I am a changed man.

The last time I took the test I landed on ENTP, this time I landed on INFP.

Though I have a few traits from INFP, I definitely fit more completely in to the ENTP category.

It is perfectly acceptable to fear and admire a being you could not possibly understand.

#40 Akiyo

Akiyo

Megabyte

• Members
  • 552 posts

Posted 12 May 2014 - 09:31 AM

well then let's hope we don't have to argue about anything, it may never end. :P

I think we're good xD hehehe