EjQK7ed.gif

#62 SpleenBeGone

SpleenBeGone

Deer Leader of the Goriest Revolution

• Administrators
  • 14,951 posts
  • LocationHouston

Posted 22 January 2015 - 11:04 AM

It's  not, but I'm sure bukkit has updated by now, I need to see what I can get it up to. 

nmjUGDL.jpg

#63 (V) (`m`) (V) ︵ ┻━┻

(V) (`m`) (V) ︵ ┻━┻

Forever in debt to your priceless advice.

• Members
  • 10,996 posts
  • LocationThey're coming to take me away..

Posted 02 February 2015 - 02:58 PM

Apparently the xbox version had an update today..

All I've heard all day is my daughter screaming "why won't you let me ride you?!" to horses all over the map.

She finally just got one and came in and did the spongebob victory dance.

spongebob.gif

ΝΙΨΟΝ ΑΝΟΜΗΜΑΤΑ ΜΗ ΜΟΝΑΝ ΟΨΙΝ

obazNZl.gif

#64 Calvary

Calvary

Conceptual

• Members
  • 6,624 posts
  • Locationwww.

Posted 02 February 2015 - 03:11 PM

Sounds like you raised her right. I'd be damn proud. XD

tumblr_om7nwjm5Wm1rsea1wo1_500.gif
Ask for my discord/Insta/Tumblr if you want.

#65 (V) (`m`) (V) ︵ ┻━┻

(V) (`m`) (V) ︵ ┻━┻

Forever in debt to your priceless advice.

• Members
  • 10,996 posts
  • LocationThey're coming to take me away..

Posted 02 February 2015 - 03:23 PM

Lol, I am.

I took her around wow last night for an hour or so and we realized there's a spot in the Barrens with high level mobs that won't attack her so I can get her monies since she's on a trial account and I can't trade it.

She had enough to get the snake pets I orgrimmar and I found her a baby raptor on the way back. She was elated, it was so cute.

We're getting the other four faction pets today,provided she doesn't minecraft all day.

ΝΙΨΟΝ ΑΝΟΜΗΜΑΤΑ ΜΗ ΜΟΝΑΝ ΟΨΙΝ

obazNZl.gif

#66 Jakey

Jakey

Bit

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 22 October 2015 - 04:40 PM

camobear23

#67 Sadaha

Sadaha

Byte

• Members
  • 15 posts
  • LocationYou're kidding right?

Posted 15 November 2015 - 01:14 PM

Username: SSadaha01 What version is this in? And if I might ask, could you make a modded server? Superheroes Unlimited 1.7.10 would be delightful. And if you should make this server perchance, might I ask to be an administrator? A moderator would be nice as well. And one more thing,  don't add a lot special effects/particles. Our computers are already running a flashy(so to say) mod on a server, we don't need any more lag.

#68 EmeraldPhysics

EmeraldPhysics

Byte

• Members
  • 19 posts
  • LocationBritain

Posted 17 November 2015 - 01:57 PM

TheEmeraldLover

#69 HemoGoblin

HemoGoblin

Kilobyte

• Members
  • 136 posts
  • LocationMichigan

Posted 30 March 2017 - 06:23 PM

I got told to get my ass in here and start posting. So I guess I'll do that.

Is the server still in existence? This thread has the most recent replies of the two concerned.

If the server is down I could be persuaded to whitelist and OP a few folks for my Infinity Evolved server. Right now it's not very big, I run on a 4GB server so it can't really take too many folks at once, but provided a community that was having fun i could increase it.

1013385_10200951650460726_1725076785_n.j

#70 SpleenBeGone

SpleenBeGone

Deer Leader of the Goriest Revolution

• Administrators
  • 14,951 posts
  • LocationHouston

Posted 30 March 2017 - 07:30 PM

The motherboard to our server died, it's going to be a few weeks before I get another one going. 

nmjUGDL.jpg

#71 HemoGoblin

HemoGoblin

Kilobyte

• Members
  • 136 posts
  • LocationMichigan

Posted 02 April 2017 - 04:32 PM

I see, well I can't promise I'll be on two servers simultaneously for long, since the arc for building things in Minecraft is so long, but I'd certainly be game to try. Out here where I am the number of folks that share my interests is small and I'm kinda between groups of folks to participate in things with.

1013385_10200951650460726_1725076785_n.j

#72 anamika12

anamika12

Byte

• Members
  • 10 posts
  • LocationBangalore

Posted 12 January 2022 - 11:35 PM

I saw this obliging stuff of data later an astoundingly clearing time stretch. Grateful for posting

#73 andremariyo

andremariyo

Byte

• Members
  • 33 posts

Posted 04 April 2023 - 04:45 AM

Call Target's Customer service number, or go to Target's Website to verify the Balance Congratulations on your Target gift card . Have to buy another Target gift card ?target gift card balance | walmart gift card balance | home depot gift card balance | macy's gift card balance | target.com/check balance | target.com/checkbalance | paypal login | ledger.com/start | venmo login | Walmart gift card balance | amazon.com/redeem | vanilla gift card balance | vanilla gift card balance | vanilla gift card balance | vanilla gift card balance check | vanilla gift card balance | amazon.com/code | ledger.com/start  | dunkin donuts gift card balance | amazon.com/redeem |  Amazon.com/code | amazon.ca/redeem | amazon.co.uk/redeem | target.com/checkbalance | target gift card balance | Sephora gift card balance | target gift card balance | target.com/check balance | eBay Gift Card Balance | Target red card login | itunes gift card balance | ebay gift card balance | fandango gift card balance | best buy gift card balance | Nike gift card balance