• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 TommyZ

TommyZ

Byte

• Members
  • 28 posts

Posted 27 October 2013 - 05:25 PM

Yep . . . Going back to the beginning of time . . . Sim time, anyway. None of this Sims 3 ninny-pinny. I first bought Sims Deluxe Edition when I was, like, ten. And . . . BAM! Tommy was stuck on it. Until my computer crashed, of course. I'm fixing my home computer, but I can't play Sims while I am, *twitch twitch*. I'm having withdrawls!

But my question for you is, have you ever played this game? Have any of your Sims been abducted by aliens before, or gotten sick when you forgot to clean the hamster cage? I want to hear some fun stories, so when I get to play again, I'll have fresh ideas about what to do to spice up my Sims' lives.

vv Off to do this, Tommy vv

SimsSS.jpg

tumblr_lua6dwxher1qa0xkuo1_250.gif

#2 Sethre

Sethre

Giggity-byte

• Members
  • 3,567 posts
  • LocationMinnesota

Posted 27 October 2013 - 06:49 PM

I never got into the sims at all. I find it pretty lame... But I know several people that loved it.

Lp5M62Z.gif

#3 TommyZ

TommyZ

Byte

• Members
  • 28 posts

Posted 01 November 2013 - 07:00 PM

:'(

Yes. That's all I can say about that.

tumblr_lua6dwxher1qa0xkuo1_250.gif

#4 Happymaker

Happymaker

Byte

• Members
  • 28 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 06 November 2013 - 07:19 AM

I never played the first Sims series but I started with The Sims 2 Deluxe Edition and am currently playing The Sims 3. Together with Minecraft it's my favourite game :)

My mum loves them, too and it's always fun to share our stories and ideas! Btw my brother and I have inherited the "gamer-genes" from our mum, but he's more into Minecraft, Fifa, LoL, WoW etc. My grandmother once was playing pacman on the tv and forgot the meal on the stove - it smoked a lot :D

Imagination is intelligence having fun.

#5 Guest_ElatedOwl_*

Guest_ElatedOwl_*
  • Guests

Posted 06 November 2013 - 08:21 AM

I played this and rollercoaster tycoon a ton as a kid. I actually did have a guy just looking through a telescope at night get abducted once, I had no idea what was going on. o_o I also cheated with rosebud, hue.