Photo

The Smith family is fucking retarded.

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#1 (V) (`m`) (V) ︵ ┻━┻

(V) (`m`) (V) ︵ ┻━┻

Forever in debt to your priceless advice.

• Members
  • 10,996 posts
  • LocationThey're coming to take me away..

Posted 17 September 2013 - 07:18 AM

I was cringing so hard reading this that my eyebrows have now cramped.

What the fucking fuck.

http://omg.yahoo.com...-us-weekly.html

ΝΙΨΟΝ ΑΝΟΜΗΜΑΤΑ ΜΗ ΜΟΝΑΝ ΟΨΙΝ

obazNZl.gif

#2 Affray

Affray

Knower of things

• Members
  • 5,753 posts
  • LocationThe Great White North

Posted 17 September 2013 - 08:39 AM

First you get the money, then you get the power, then you get the lack of world understanding and simpleton offspring.

It is perfectly acceptable to fear and admire a being you could not possibly understand.

#3 Bowsette

Bowsette

Tentacular!

• Members
  • 4,064 posts

Posted 17 September 2013 - 09:49 AM

"We respect our children the way we would respect any other person. Things like cleaning up their room. You would never tell a full-grown adult to clean their room, so we don't tell our kids to clean their rooms."

lol 

LL1Yc5i.gif

“Shimatta! Bare… nan no koto kashira?”

#4 Sethre

Sethre

Giggity-byte

• Members
  • 3,567 posts
  • LocationMinnesota

Posted 17 September 2013 - 10:16 AM

Wat... 

Lp5M62Z.gif

#5 (V) (`m`) (V) ︵ ┻━┻

(V) (`m`) (V) ︵ ┻━┻

Forever in debt to your priceless advice.

• Members
  • 10,996 posts
  • LocationThey're coming to take me away..

Posted 17 September 2013 - 10:18 AM

First you get the money, then you get the power, then you get the lack of world understanding and simpleton offspring.

Lost a lot of respect for Will Smith today.

"We respect our children the way we would respect any other person. Things like cleaning up their room. You would never tell a full-grown adult to clean their room, so we don't tell our kids to clean their rooms."

lol 

TIL having kids is like owning slaves, who knew?

Wat... 

Right there with ya, buddy.

Just massage them a little, the cramps will let up after a bit.

ΝΙΨΟΝ ΑΝΟΜΗΜΑΤΑ ΜΗ ΜΟΝΑΝ ΟΨΙΝ

obazNZl.gif

#6 Calvary

Calvary

Conceptual

• Members
  • 6,624 posts
  • Locationwww.

Posted 17 September 2013 - 10:26 AM

Flippy, how did you not know having kids is equivalent to being a plantation owner?

Basically, don't give your kids any rules or foundation for...well...being normal, and you get a kid like Jaden Smith. Shame though, I love Willy.

tumblr_om7nwjm5Wm1rsea1wo1_500.gif
Ask for my discord/Insta/Tumblr if you want.

#7 Champion of Cyrodiil

Champion of Cyrodiil

Gigabyte

• Members
  • 776 posts
  • LocationVirginia

Posted 17 September 2013 - 10:53 AM

I was a slave child during my summers at home growing up.  Oatmeal and coffee for breakfast everyday.  Working outside for my mom constantly.  Farm Work, automotive maintenance, construction, landscaping, you name it.  Didn't realize how fucked it was until i was about 14 or 15 and made friends near my home. Oh well I'm sure it was 'good' for me.

#8 No-Danico

No-Danico

Danger Zone

• Members
  • 1,776 posts
  • LocationGA, USA

Posted 17 September 2013 - 01:15 PM

Shame though, I love Willy.

Heh, heh, Bevis, he said he loves willy.

ElectricSevereKatydid.gif

My first novel, Seeds of Magic- Barnes & Noble, Smashwords, Kobo, Sony Store

#9 MrSandman

MrSandman

Kilobyte

• Members
  • 232 posts

Posted 17 September 2013 - 01:45 PM

I was a slave child during my summers at home growing up.  Oatmeal and coffee for breakfast everyday.  Working outside for my mom constantly.  Farm Work, automotive maintenance, construction, landscaping, you name it.  Didn't realize how fucked it was until i was about 14 or 15 and made friends near my home. Oh well I'm sure it was 'good' for me.

When I was 14 I worked the whole summer 9 hours a day, at my fathers company, and he gave me 150$ for the whole summer,. He told me you have to learn how to work before you get the money, I was pretty pissed that summer. I could have made more money recycling my beer cans.

#10 SushiKitten

SushiKitten

Coffee Cat

• Members
  • 1,916 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 17 September 2013 - 01:55 PM

Honestly though, what 15 year old rebellious boy wouldn't say that? Jaden just had the disadvantage of being a teen celebrity to have everything he says scrutinised.

#11 Bowsette

Bowsette

Tentacular!

• Members
  • 4,064 posts

Posted 17 September 2013 - 02:15 PM

Honestly though, what 15 year old rebellious boy wouldn't say that? Jaden just had the disadvantage of being a teen celebrity to have everything he says scrutinised.

The problem is that, as a celebrity, people will (stupidly) look up to him as some kind of guiding light. He's been fed with a silver spoon his whole life and doesn't get how the world works yet, but unlike other rebellious kids, he's got a fanbase who will die for him if he tells them to.

LL1Yc5i.gif

“Shimatta! Bare… nan no koto kashira?”

#12 Calvary

Calvary

Conceptual

• Members
  • 6,624 posts
  • Locationwww.

Posted 17 September 2013 - 03:22 PM

I'm not that famous and I know plenty of people who will die for me.

And if they won't do it voluntarily, they will be persuaded.

tumblr_om7nwjm5Wm1rsea1wo1_500.gif
Ask for my discord/Insta/Tumblr if you want.

#13 Mister Sympa

Mister Sympa

Ascended Prophet

• Moderators
  • 4,444 posts
  • LocationUSA, Earth, Milky Way

Posted 17 September 2013 - 03:47 PM

Yes, but if you persuade them, it's still voluntary.  

tumblr_ojjqahjSmc1rtecnto2_400.gif

#14 Affray

Affray

Knower of things

• Members
  • 5,753 posts

Posted 17 September 2013 - 04:20 PM

Lost a lot of respect for Will Smith today.

I lost nearly all I had for him when I found out he was a scientologist, and that he opened a school that practiced such beliefs.

It is perfectly acceptable to fear and admire a being you could not possibly understand.

#15 Silver_rose

Silver_rose

Gigabyte

• Members
  • 936 posts
  • LocationLoading...

Posted 17 September 2013 - 04:43 PM

Hmm I don't think the kid is that stupid
I'm pretty sure he's missusing the word intelligent for something else
Assuming, of course that those quotes are accurate.

I can understand where the kid is coming from.

When you get the the age of 15, school is pretty fucking useless.
Of course that's assuming you've learnt what you've been taught in previous years.

So... He's nieve and should probably learn to properly contruct what he's thinking before he twits crap that falls out of his head.

Because I can...

#16 Mister Sympa

Mister Sympa

Ascended Prophet

• Moderators
  • 4,444 posts
  • LocationUSA, Earth, Milky Way

Posted 17 September 2013 - 04:43 PM

I lost nearly all I had for him when I found out he was a scientologist, and that he opened a school that practiced such beliefs.

I fucking forgot about that. Hell.

tumblr_ojjqahjSmc1rtecnto2_400.gif

#17 Benihime

Benihime

Megabyte

• Members
  • 683 posts
  • LocationDee. Eff. Dub.

Posted 17 September 2013 - 06:31 PM

Rules boundaries and limitations.
Things like -- hey kids, killing is a bad thing.
And having children is nothing like being slave owners.
You bring a life into the world and you are responsible for raising it, feeding it, nurturing it.
You do your best to guide it so that it is capable of going out into society and contributing in a positive way to that society.
Also, the way children behave out in public is a direct reflection on the parents.
Yes, I have to agree; I lost a lot of respect for will because of the crap coming out of his brats yap.
And consider too...he hangs out with Justin Bieber.
Great role model material there....
image-54.jpg

#18 DaRatmastah

DaRatmastah

Captain Overexcited Cyclops

• Members
  • 463 posts

Posted 17 September 2013 - 09:31 PM

I love Will Smith as an actor.  And, like any other actor, I don't give two shits what he does with his life off the screen.  That said, this does sound pretty stupid.

#19 Champion of Cyrodiil

Champion of Cyrodiil

Gigabyte

• Members
  • 776 posts
  • LocationVirginia

Posted 18 September 2013 - 06:03 AM

School is really similar no matter where you go in society.  What really makes a difference is your genetics, your family and the friends you choose to be around.  Oh, and what you eat.

#20 Affray

Affray

Knower of things

• Members
  • 5,753 posts

Posted 18 September 2013 - 12:54 PM

That is pretty normal where I live.

Lots of farms means lots of farm kids, which means they all work from a very young age.

I think it is a good thing.

I know ten year olds that can fix a lawn mower and (with aide) work on heavy farm equipment.

If nothing else it makes you accustomed to heavy physical labour, which most people end up doing anyway.

Plus it is great exercise overall.

When I was 14 I worked the whole summer 9 hours a day, at my fathers company, and he gave me 150$ for the whole summer,. He told me you have to learn how to work before you get the money, I was pretty pissed that summer. I could have made more money recycling my beer cans.

I can understand the logic behind his statement, but money will always be a more powerful motivator than anything else.

If you busted ass all summer then he handed you a chunk of cash you would have been taught the most valuable lesson in life.

Work=money.