49 replies to this topic

#41 Sethre

Sethre

Giggity-byte

• Members
  • 3,567 posts
  • LocationMinnesota

Posted 27 September 2015 - 07:53 PM

Fairy Tail keeps getting better, so I'm sure you'll continue to enjoy it.

Lp5M62Z.gif

#42 ExpurgateIgnus

ExpurgateIgnus

Bit

• Members
  • 4 posts
  • LocationTraveling through space and time

Posted 01 October 2015 - 01:53 PM

I seem to be late to this thread but Fairy tail is pretty tops, though I have to say once you get pretty far you will meet a few characters named sting and rouge and I think they might be the coolest characters.

We all change, when you think about it, we're all different people; all through our lives, and that's okay, that's good you've gotta keep moving, so long as you remember all the people that you used to be.- The Eleventh Doctor

#43 Noir

Noir

Megabyte

• Members
  • 477 posts

Posted 19 July 2016 - 06:10 AM

I need to get back into Fairy Tail. I basically reached the second series before I stopped.
I got annoyed enough in the previous series with filler arc, like the Jiggle Butt Gang that made me literally stop watching for about a year. 

I kind of want to rewatch before I continue though. And tbh, I'd prefer to do it in English than Japanese (I just hate the voices though but it means I don't need to contantly look and can have it on in the background) 

8Kd33GJ.gif

'Cause I know, 
I'll kill my enemies,
When they come.

#44 Karadyan

Karadyan

Byte

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 02 November 2016 - 08:30 AM

I had to take a hiatus from Fairy tail cause it's soooo long, but I think the unsung hero of the entire series is Happy

#45 Photography Raptor

Photography Raptor

Gigabyte

• Members
  • 776 posts
  • LocationMinnesota

Posted 07 November 2016 - 12:30 PM

Oh, man. I keep wanting to watch this some more. I do. In truth, I have only watched a couple more episodes since I last posted. I think I'm turned off by how huge it is. I just know I need to force myself to sit down and binge watch it, which I think is going to happen this weekend because I have the house to MYSELF!

Erza is still my bae. <3

#46 GustavoWoltmann

GustavoWoltmann

Bit

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 14 November 2016 - 06:39 PM

Hello guys, I am watching Fairy tale too. Me and my friends here in Panama are always discussing every episode that we watched. I really love watching Erza fight. I love her power where she can requip different weapons and armors. I enjoy their missions. Hope to see Lucy having a great celestial spirit that is very strong to protect them. I hope the publisher will continue to make great episodes. 

_

Gustavo Woltmann is the Guildsman.

#47 Bestmand902

Bestmand902

Megabyte

• Members
  • 680 posts
  • LocationThere, Inside your mind...

Posted 14 September 2017 - 12:29 AM

Just started it, it's really fun so far!

2pphi03.gif

#48 mormont

mormont

Bit

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 21 September 2019 - 02:05 PM

Fairy Tail needs to slow down with the dragon slayers. There's soooo many of them popping up now..

#49 jakubkarmazin

jakubkarmazin

Bit

• Members
  • 1 posts
  • LocationTeplice

Posted 01 March 2020 - 07:18 AM

I am big fan of Fairy Tail. I love their super powers and how Natsu drastically evolve in the anime. 

#50 shamu424

shamu424

Byte

• Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 22 November 2021 - 02:11 AM

Like all stories, fairy tales are meant to entertain, but that's secondary. Unlike today's novels, their main purpose is to give a moral in a way the audience will remember. They exist to teach a clear lesson. In this, the stories in The Tales of Beedle the Bard only partially succeed.