Photo

The Walking Dead (and related zombology)

• Please log in to reply
368 replies to this topic

#281 Calvary

Calvary

Conceptual

• Members
  • 6,624 posts
  • Locationwww.

Posted 03 March 2015 - 08:49 AM

:lol:
I love how he was to Carol too when she was leaving and he was on the stoop.
He's nuts too, he's kept Rick's beard in his fridge.

I just imagine him decorating his own house with strewn up bits of various animals.

tumblr_om7nwjm5Wm1rsea1wo1_500.gif
Ask for my discord/Insta/Tumblr if you want.

#282 (V) (`m`) (V) ︵ ┻━┻

(V) (`m`) (V) ︵ ┻━┻

Forever in debt to your priceless advice.

• Members
  • 10,996 posts
  • LocationThey're coming to take me away..

Posted 03 March 2015 - 03:10 PM

:lol:

Maybe he still has half that rabbit from last season somewhere.

ΝΙΨΟΝ ΑΝΟΜΗΜΑΤΑ ΜΗ ΜΟΝΑΝ ΟΨΙΝ

obazNZl.gif

#283 (V) (`m`) (V) ︵ ┻━┻

(V) (`m`) (V) ︵ ┻━┻

• Members
  • 10,996 posts

Posted 08 March 2015 - 11:22 PM

Oh my god, I want Carol to be my babysitter.

obazNZl.gif

#284 SpleenBeGone

SpleenBeGone

Deer Leader of the Goriest Revolution

• Administrators
  • 14,951 posts
  • LocationHouston

Posted 09 March 2015 - 07:47 AM

Really don't like Sasha at all. >.>

Carol would make an awesome babysitter though. <.<

nmjUGDL.jpg

#285 (V) (`m`) (V) ︵ ┻━┻

(V) (`m`) (V) ︵ ┻━┻

• Members
  • 10,996 posts

Posted 09 March 2015 - 11:12 AM

I never liked Sasha. Or Tyrese, or Tbone, and I felt a seething rage for Bob when he grabbed liquor instead of Medicine and almost got them all killed.

The only person they've gotten right so far imo is Michonne.

And I don't remember the new kid, but it's his fault Beth is gone so he's a dick too. >.>

obazNZl.gif

#286 Bloodangel

Bloodangel

Kilobyte

• Members
  • 241 posts

Posted 09 March 2015 - 09:16 PM

Sasha is still suffering from PTSD. And last 3 episodes of the season and shit is about to get real

How I Feel When People I Hate Have A Miserable Day

5pZjHAx.gif      200.gif

#287 Calvary

Calvary

Conceptual

• Members
  • 6,624 posts
  • Locationwww.

Posted 10 March 2015 - 12:58 AM

I never liked Sasha. Or Tyrese, or Tbone, and I felt a seething rage for Bob when he grabbed liquor instead of Medicine and almost got them all killed.
The only person they've gotten right so far imo is Michonne.
And I don't remember the new kid, but it's his fault Beth is gone so he's a dick too. >.>

I feel like you're targetting a specific cast demographic here. :D

Also what no Carol stahp. Carol pls

#288 (V) (`m`) (V) ︵ ┻━┻

(V) (`m`) (V) ︵ ┻━┻

• Members
  • 10,996 posts

Posted 10 March 2015 - 06:40 AM

Well, I was specifically talking about the black characters because imo they're doing a piss poor job with them.

The women on the show have about a 50% rate of being huge throbbing twats as well.

However, the Asian demographic has been just stellar. Keep doing you, Glenn.

obazNZl.gif

#289 Calvary

Calvary

Conceptual

• Members
  • 6,624 posts
  • Locationwww.

Posted 10 March 2015 - 07:56 AM

I liked all of them except Gabriel and Sasha, they're both little bitches. In terms of the women, some were aight, some weren't. I like Glenn's bae and I enjoyed Carols character development but she's getting kinda morally questionable now.

#290 (V) (`m`) (V) ︵ ┻━┻

(V) (`m`) (V) ︵ ┻━┻

• Members
  • 10,996 posts

Posted 10 March 2015 - 10:43 AM

I can see that.

I have always disliked them both as well which is sad cause I was super stoked to see the actor portraying Gabriel.

I did enjoy before Karen Tyrese.
I thought he was shaping up to be an awesome character, but I just can only take so goddamn much pissing and whining.

I mean, it's the zombiepocalypse.. Shit is bound to be tough.

I genuinely never liked Bob tho, not even a little. Same with Tbone. Only thing I enjoyed with him was him saving Carol.

As for the ladies, as much as I disliked some of the aforementioned characters, none come close to how goddamn much I despised Andrea and Laurie. Oh sweet baby jesus, the hate goes so deep that I have a hard time rewatching those old episodes with them in it. And, again, was super disappointed because I really liked Laurie's actor in another show.

As far as Carol, I am torn. I think her going off the deep end steadily has been a wild ride, and I've enjoyed pretty much ever minute if it.. But I worrie it's going to cost her her spot in the group again, or her life if she says shit like that to the wrong person. And she is easily one of my favorite characters on the show.

obazNZl.gif

#291 Calvary

Calvary

Conceptual

• Members
  • 6,624 posts
  • Locationwww.

Posted 10 March 2015 - 03:13 PM

I liked Tyrese in that he seemed pretty chill. Unfortunately his development went from bad ass nice guy to little flower nice guy. I think they kind of wrote him into a hole, you just can't have a guy that prissy around forever. He wasn't adding much to the story, they gave him a nice send off though.

I actually loved Bob, he was such a happy camper and when the cannibals ate some of him and you kinda get to see him let slip a little of his bad energy or whatever, that was pretty cool, imo it was a powerful moment.

Andrea was really good in The Mist so I'm willing to let her off. And y'know the only reason why the actress who plays Carol got anywhere in acting is from her little bit in that film? Damn though The Mist reminds me of Dale. :( all the sads.

Everyone sees Carol as one of the untouchables but honestly I feel like what she said to that kid is gonna bit her in the arse eventually. You can't just threaten kids like that, and they run their mouths even by accident a lot. When I was a kid I definitely did.

#292 (V) (`m`) (V) ︵ ┻━┻

(V) (`m`) (V) ︵ ┻━┻

• Members
  • 10,996 posts

Posted 10 March 2015 - 03:27 PM

I did like the send off with Tyrese as well. 

I also really liked the fact that they did the same thing they did with Herschel and it didn't work.
I don't ever want there to be a safety line for them, I think that would ruin the raw aspect the show has.

Also, god, I'm still so sad about Herschel after all these years. :(

Maybe that's why I never got into him. I just don't see that aspect fitting into this kind of world. I can see how it would be appealing, but to me it just wasn't realistic. The bit with the medicine really did sour me towards him tho. If that didn't happen, maybe I would have felt differently.

I've never seen the Mist, I can't attest to their acting in it.

I miss Dale with his interactions with Glenn a lot. I liked the subtle nod they gave to him with the Winnebago battery a few episodes ago.
Towards the end tho, I didn't care for how his character was winding up. I know the actor left due to his loyalty to a friend that had been let go, but I don't see how he could have added anything more to the team after that point.

I think Michonne stepping up and attempting to be the conscience in the group is a really interesting change in dynamic, especially since she's not really doing a complete 180 in her personality. It's become more of "This is my family now, and I'm going to make sure they have the best shot at living as I can". She doesn't preach, she doesn't whine, she says what she means and she means what she says and that's it. I really, really like that.

Yeah, I can see this shit blowing up fast in Carol's face.
I can see them all attempting a take over of this place when what she said to that kid comes to light and his mom or dad going after Carol and forcing Rick's hand.

And I don't know who will walk away at that point.

obazNZl.gif

#293 Bloodangel

Bloodangel

Kilobyte

• Members
  • 241 posts

Posted 15 March 2015 - 10:48 PM

CONFIRMED: Walking Dead is racist lol

How I Feel When People I Hate Have A Miserable Day

5pZjHAx.gif      200.gif

#294 (V) (`m`) (V) ︵ ┻━┻

(V) (`m`) (V) ︵ ┻━┻

• Members
  • 10,996 posts

Posted 19 March 2015 - 12:45 AM

This is going to be riddled with spoilers because I'm too lazy to write out the tags and I don't find my computer my happy space anymore after the skyrim debacle of '15, so stop reading here if you haven't seen the last episode.

I was so close to hunting down Eugene' s actor and stomping a bitch and then I was like "Oh hell yeah, go mullet man!".

The people from Alexandria are pieces of shit, for real. Cowardly cunts, the whole lot of them.

Noah's death was insane. I don't think they'd had a more gruesome one yet which is saying something. Also, the spinning door of death was probably the worst predicament I've ever seen them in. It was almost comical how fucked up that was.

Gabriel is a fucking ninny. What a goddamn bastard he turned out to be, they should have left him in his shitty little shanty or in that flooded basement with his lady friend he let die, bastard.

I wonder how his 'warning' and the main people's son dying is going to affect the groups dynamic or even ability to stay there.

Also, did anyone else flash back to Lorie whispering to Rick about killing Shane when Carol came in talking about Jessie's husband?

Like, why it always gotta be Rick? Bitches can't handle they shit, goddamn.

Also, and I've been on the receiving end plenty, but for real, when does spousal abuse equate to a death sentence? I mean, can't they have a tribunal and shit? Goddamn. Moreover, how is it the fucking apocalypse and instead of being happy you're alive, and even more so that your family survived with you, and your reaction to that is "welp, time to beat them" ? What a shithead he is.

Also, also, this isn't even the season finale and the death toll for the group has been astronomical. I'm not sure who I'm willing to see go at this point.

I mean, fuck that priest in his dick hole with a rusty spoon.. But apart from that, I guess maybe Rosita? I don't care about her at all. Eugene and Abraham stepped their games way the fuck up this episode.

I forsee this probably being the shittiest in group deaths if they occur in the finale.

I just have fingers crossed that my top five make it.

And finally, does anyone else get the vapors when Rick brings the smolder now that he doesn't look like he spent four years in a heavily wooded area? Like.. I wouldn't have had Jessie's restraint, even if it wasn't in the script I feel like I would have just pounced him. The way he looks at her is almost feral. *fans self*

obazNZl.gif

#295 Calvary

Calvary

Conceptual

• Members
  • 6,624 posts
  • Locationwww.

Posted 20 March 2015 - 04:57 PM

Tbh I want everyone to die except Rick, Glenn, Glenn's tittybitch, Mullet, Ginger Muscles, Gay 1, Gay 2 and Autistic Cookie Boy. Also maybe Autistic Cookie Boy's Mum.

Fuuuuuuck the rest of them at this point. Gabriel needs to check himself.

also noooo Aidan died. :(

#296 (V) (`m`) (V) ︵ ┻━┻

(V) (`m`) (V) ︵ ┻━┻

• Members
  • 10,996 posts

Posted 20 March 2015 - 06:05 PM

My list is Daryl, Glenn, Carol, Michonne, and Rick.

Pretty much in that order.

I can take or leave the rest.

obazNZl.gif

#297 Calvary

Calvary

Conceptual

• Members
  • 6,624 posts
  • Locationwww.

Posted 21 March 2015 - 04:06 PM

Oh yeah I forgot Daryl and Michonne.

#298 Calvary

Calvary

Conceptual

• Members
  • 6,624 posts
  • Locationwww.

Posted 22 March 2015 - 03:53 AM

Was lynched by a mob of angry nerds for the above post last night.

#299 (V) (`m`) (V) ︵ ┻━┻

(V) (`m`) (V) ︵ ┻━┻

• Members
  • 10,996 posts

Posted 22 March 2015 - 05:43 AM

Did..did you dead?

obazNZl.gif

#300 SpleenBeGone

SpleenBeGone

Deer Leader of the Goriest Revolution

• Administrators
  • 14,951 posts
  • LocationHouston

Posted 23 March 2015 - 07:37 AM

Spoiler