5 replies to this topic

#1 Mister Sympa

Mister Sympa

Ascended Prophet

• Moderators
  • 4,444 posts
  • LocationUSA, Earth, Milky Way

Posted 31 July 2013 - 06:24 AM

While attempting to fall asleep last night, I came up with a contest! Now, we all know that anime is from its own damn planet, and therefore cannot be judged based upon our Earthly senses. However, I would be very interested to hear your opinions on the most "Normal" and the most "Fucking Weird" anime out there.

For example: I'd say anything from CLAMP would be on the "Normal" side.

Whatcha got?

tumblr_ojjqahjSmc1rtecnto2_400.gif

#2 SushiKitten

SushiKitten

Coffee Cat

• Members
  • 1,916 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 31 July 2013 - 08:15 AM

We watched a film Friday at anime club called Mind Game. It was the weirdest fucking thing I ever saw, in terms of animation style and in terms of story. I was sure by the time the credits rolled I was going to hear "what the hell was that" but instead one of the executives stood up and said it was amazing. I just didn't get it. But they were always into the "artistic" stuff so I have no idea. I've never seen it, but Night on the Galactic Railroad is supposed to be just as weird.

#3 The Robstar

The Robstar

Man Child

• Members
  • 2,068 posts
  • LocationAotearoa

Posted 31 July 2013 - 08:16 AM

The weirdest anime I ever saw was this fucked up story about this demon who got his powers by fucking women. The "devil" was summoned and he had thousands of tentacles that we're penises and they would fuck any girls that was around and tear them in half. I can't remember how to spell the thing but it was in the lines of Urugoridodgy????

Another part in the movie is when this boy is having a masty in the locker room (he has demon blood in him) and he spoffs on his face, when he comes out of the locker one of his teachers confronts him and licks the cum off his face.... I was like THE FUCK?????

Hands down this has got to be the most weirdest anime I have ever seen. Disturbing on sooooo many levels... 

THE HELL YOU READING FOOL???

#4 No-Danico

No-Danico

Danger Zone

• Members
  • 1,776 posts
  • LocationGA, USA

Posted 31 July 2013 - 09:22 AM

Hands down this has got to be the most weirdest anime I have ever seen. Disturbing on sooooo many levels... 

Weird anime, yes. Weird by hentai standards? Less so. I have stories for that, but this thread isn't 'weirdest fourway with your futa sisters who are also a variety of demon-robot-dragons' is it?

Normal anime? I'd say something like Minami-ke that is intentionally trying to be normal. I showed the show to a few of my friends who liked anime and they didn't think it was funny at all, so I think that qualifies it as tame, because the show is funny from a slice-of-life perspective.

Fucked up anime? Something like Barefoot Gin or Grave of the Fireflies. The kind of movie where My Neighbor Totoro has to play afterwards so people don't jump in front of a bullet train.

ElectricSevereKatydid.gif

My first novel, Seeds of Magic- Barnes & Noble, Smashwords, Kobo, Sony Store

#5 Mister Sympa

Mister Sympa

Ascended Prophet

• Moderators
  • 4,444 posts
  • LocationUSA, Earth, Milky Way

Posted 13 August 2013 - 12:36 PM

Fucked up anime? Something like Barefoot Gin or Grave of the Fireflies. The kind of movie where My Neighbor Totoro has to play afterwards so people don't jump in front of a bullet train.

Precisely why I'm not allowed to watch that type of film. I will go out and kill myself.

The weirdest anime I ever saw was this fucked up story about this demon who got his powers by fucking women. The "devil" was summoned and he had thousands of tentacles that we're penises and they would fuck any girls that was around and tear them in half. I can't remember how to spell the thing but it was in the lines of Urugoridodgy????

Oh, my god, I think I've seen that one. With no subtitles. When I was twelve.

tumblr_ojjqahjSmc1rtecnto2_400.gif

#6 Elvabeby

Elvabeby

Byte

• Banned
  • 9 posts

Posted 24 August 2013 - 12:10 AM

A great anime!