• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 JigaManiakku

JigaManiakku

Bit

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 11 June 2013 - 10:13 AM

My name's Dan and an I'm 15, from England. I chose the username 'JigaManiakku' because it means 'EgoManiac' in japanese. As you can tell, I like japanese things (like anime) and get called abit of an EgoManiac. I'm also abit narcissistic and sarcastic, but other than that i'm a nerd!

I play on the Xbox 360 mostly, except for when play World of Warcraft or on a Habbo Retro. I'm getting the PS4 when it's out, instead of the Xbox One, for many reasons. I love the GTA series, I liked Saints Row 1&2, but for me Saints row 3 was too over the top. Kingdom Hearts has the best (yet most confusing) storyline ever!

As for TV I was just converted to watching Sherlock (Benedict Cumberbatch FTW) and also watch Dr Who, Walking Dead and Star Trek (Original Series).

And Films, well, I've watched the Lord of the Rings trilogy, all the Star Wars films, the Star Trek Reboots and I'm looking forward to the Warcraft Movie.

That's basicly all about me and my favourite stuff, sorry if it was so long, but I intend to spend alot of time on here and hopefully make friends! :D

-D

kingdom+hearts+3d+signature.jpg

#2 Silver_rose

Silver_rose

Gigabyte

• Members
  • 936 posts
  • LocationLoading...

Posted 11 June 2013 - 10:40 AM

Welcome :3

Because I can...

#3 SpleenBeGone

SpleenBeGone

Deer Leader of the Goriest Revolution

• Administrators
  • 14,951 posts
  • LocationHouston

Posted 11 June 2013 - 11:33 AM

Welcome to the forums. :)

nmjUGDL.jpg

#4 The Robstar

The Robstar

Man Child

• Members
  • 2,068 posts
  • LocationAotearoa

Posted 11 June 2013 - 11:37 AM

KONICHI WA

WATASHI WA ROBSTAR DES

O GENKI DESU KA?

TAIZAITYUU TANOSHIKU SUGOSARE MASU YOUNI :) :) :)

THE HELL YOU READING FOOL???

#5 No-Danico

No-Danico

Danger Zone

• Members
  • 1,776 posts
  • LocationGA, USA

Posted 11 June 2013 - 12:16 PM

Robstar no baka!

Sorry, I go tsundere sometimes.

Welcome, Jiggaman. Nice to have a new Nipponphile (Dunno if that's a word, but I'm using it) around here.

ElectricSevereKatydid.gif

My first novel, Seeds of Magic- Barnes & Noble, Smashwords, Kobo, Sony Store