5 replies to this topic

#1 JeppeMikkelsen

JeppeMikkelsen

Bit

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 05 March 2012 - 01:38 PM

So here's the deal.

I have a great idea for an app. But unfortunately I'm not skilled enough to program it yet (learning javascript at the moment). So I thought if there's anybody out there that can program app's and knows a little about good interface design (I will do that too), then we can be partners. If we end up producing anything usefull we will split the money we earn (if we earn any) evenly. I think that we should get money on ads (i believe in the world of free) \(ºOº)/

I won't tell anything about my idea here, (if somebody would steal it) but if you say yes to being partner I will tell you everything :3 (that sounded kinda creepy)

Peace out
-Jeppe

#2 SpleenBeGone

SpleenBeGone

Deer Leader of the Goriest Revolution

• Administrators
  • 14,951 posts
  • LocationHouston

Posted 05 March 2012 - 01:40 PM

Only slightly creepy sounding. :P

You should probably note what platform the app will be for, might help you find someone easier. :)
nmjUGDL.jpg

#3 JeppeMikkelsen

JeppeMikkelsen

Bit

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 05 March 2012 - 02:02 PM

it will be made for androids, and maybe ios later if it is possible

#4 SpleenBeGone

SpleenBeGone

Deer Leader of the Goriest Revolution

• Administrators
  • 14,951 posts
  • LocationHouston

Posted 05 March 2012 - 02:06 PM

Good luck. :)
nmjUGDL.jpg

#5 Guest_ElatedOwl_*

Guest_ElatedOwl_*
  • Guests

Posted 05 March 2012 - 02:42 PM

What would this do? Vagueness is fine, I just want an idea of how complex/time consuming this would be.

#6 JeppeMikkelsen

JeppeMikkelsen

Bit

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 05 March 2012 - 03:02 PM

Well it's hard to explain so i'll give you an example how you can use it, let's say eg. that you are sitting in the park and you want somebody to play basketball with. Then what you do is go onto this app and make an "event" saying "let's play basket". Then people with the same app can see that. So when the person post this event saying "let's play basket" it will pop up on another users screen.

But what then if there's other posting a ton of event too, how will it be organised. Well because the person making the event tell his position, the list of events will get ranked after who's closest to you.

That way you'll never get bored.

It's kinda simple, but simplicity is sometimes the best.