5 replies to this topic

#1 Sethre

Sethre

Giggity-byte

• Members
  • 3,567 posts
  • LocationMinnesota

Posted 21 April 2013 - 07:45 PM

Personally I say it's ok, but I don't like the fact that people can see when I read their stuff because then they get mad if I don't reply straight away... I can turn it off but I text friends who have iPods with iMessage on it so if I turn it off then I can't contact them which sucks. Anyway, thoughts on what you think of it?

Lp5M62Z.gif

#2 No-Danico

No-Danico

Danger Zone

• Members
  • 1,776 posts
  • LocationGA, USA

Posted 21 April 2013 - 08:37 PM

Yeah, that's part of why I like old school texting, I can ignore you if I want to. Take a hint, bitch, I don't care about your instagram if you're not showing tits.

ElectricSevereKatydid.gif

My first novel, Seeds of Magic- Barnes & Noble, Smashwords, Kobo, Sony Store

#3 SushiKitten

SushiKitten

Coffee Cat

• Members
  • 1,916 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 22 April 2013 - 06:11 AM

IMessage, is that the stock iPod messaging system? I used to use it a little with my family because where I live has bad cellphone service. It was easier to text over WiFi. I dislike the read time, that just enables stalkers and obsessive people.

#4 RainKamelot

RainKamelot

Megabyte

• Members
  • 303 posts
  • LocationFlorida

Posted 22 April 2013 - 08:57 AM

Am I one of the few who stuff their iPod purely with music and like 2 apps? I have 64GB and more than half is full of MUSIC. And Minecraft. 'cause MINECRAFT! :D

#5 Coconut Man

Coconut Man

Gigabyte

• Members
  • 798 posts
  • LocationThe latest Smash Major

Posted 22 April 2013 - 09:08 AM

There's a setting to disable your contacts knowing if their message has been read or not.

fl9Uov4.gif

#6 Sethre

Sethre

Giggity-byte

• Members
  • 3,567 posts
  • LocationMinnesota

Posted 22 April 2013 - 01:27 PM

NoDanico, that made me lol.

Sushi, yes it is haha.... It's really nice if you have an iPod but there's really no reason to have it for an iPhone.

Turret, I know. But then why did apple add iMessage to an iPhone if you can just disable the viewing thing? It would just be regular texting.

Lp5M62Z.gif