nmjUGDL.jpg

#22 veL

veL

Byte

• Members
  • 75 posts
  • LocationPoland

Posted 26 January 2014 - 03:05 PM

I'm just gonna watch these kind of vines until the next trailer comes out. Then I will repeatedly watch trailers and then the rewatch the show and then reread the books and watch the new trailers and rewatch the show and ..

#23 cassXgoesXmeow

cassXgoesXmeow

Gigabyte

• Members
  • 1,001 posts
  • LocationNew York

Posted 20 March 2014 - 08:57 AM

I watched all three seasons in like two weeks and it took me about 3 months to read all the books after that and now all I can do is wait for the new season to come out.. even thought I honestly would prefer the next book -.-'

I recently just finished all the books as well, and Yes I am thrilled for the new season on TV but I really want the next book.... sooooooooo badly..... like neeeedddd

I'm a Liger.... Want to see my Liger impersonation?

#24 veL

veL

Byte

• Members
  • 75 posts
  • LocationPoland

Posted 20 March 2014 - 02:56 PM

I recently just finished all the books as well, and Yes I am thrilled for the new season on TV but I really want the next book.... sooooooooo badly..... like neeeedddd

Yeah. There isn't even one MC plotline that I'm not interested in. Everything is prepared for a total meltdown (heh). Not only will we most likely get (LATE SPOILERS/THEORIES, DON'T HOVER UNLESS YOU'RE UP TO DATE WITH BOOKS) Cleganebowl, R+L=J proof, Stannis will battle Boltons (and one of them most likely stab the other in the back), Daenerys will finally do what was expected of her two books ago, half-zombie Jon, Bran most likely warging into Crows and Direwolve sto help Starks, Sansa becoming a serious player, Arya running off to start her assassination plot, Varys taking serious steps to make King's Landing prepared for Aegon, who by the way might just be a Blackfyre (run Tommen!), Jaime just might kill Cersei out of pity, Tyrion being Tyrion and probably meeting Daenerys, Victarion stealing one of the dragons using the horn and getting betrayed by his brother. Plus we'll most likely get more Melisandre chapters. Seven gods, this is gonna be AMAZING.  (/Spoilers)

#25 Big_Willie_Styles

Big_Willie_Styles

Gigabyte

• Members
  • 965 posts
  • LocationInside my mind

Posted 17 April 2014 - 09:49 AM

So, last Sunday's episode. Since I don't read the books and avoid all fan sites with a bloody passion, I didn't see that final moment coming until it was obvious what was happening. I cheered it even though it felt really empty in retrospect. Things just got really interesting, as this sets up the rest of the season.

"The Curious Task of economics is to demonstrate to men how little they really know about what they imagine they can design."

#26 Calvary

Calvary

Conceptual

• Members
  • 6,624 posts
  • Locationwww.

Posted 17 April 2014 - 01:26 PM

I already knew but only because it seems to be fairly common knowledge. It's a problem when you stay so faithful to the books I guess, a problem TWD doesn't have in the same way. Still, I was glad in a blood thirsty sort of way to see it happen, just wish it had been more violent. >.>

tumblr_om7nwjm5Wm1rsea1wo1_500.gif
Ask for my discord/Insta/Tumblr if you want.

#27 Big_Willie_Styles

Big_Willie_Styles

Gigabyte

• Members
  • 965 posts
  • LocationInside my mind

Posted 17 April 2014 - 11:04 PM

I already knew but only because it seems to be fairly common knowledge. It's a problem when you stay so faithful to the books I guess, a problem TWD doesn't have in the same way. Still, I was glad in a blood thirsty sort of way to see it happen, just wish it had been more violent. >.>

I think that's why he died that way. Make the one death everybody wanted as least satisfying as possible. It also creates a lot of intrigue.

"The Curious Task of economics is to demonstrate to men how little they really know about what they imagine they can design."

#28 RespawningEnemy

RespawningEnemy

Megabyte

• Members
  • 475 posts

Posted 17 April 2014 - 11:33 PM

I've never seen Game of Thrones. I'm not avoiding it, I've just had other things to watch.

Am I going to be killed in my sleep now?

#29 Calvary

Calvary

Conceptual

• Members
  • 6,624 posts
  • Locationwww.

Posted 18 April 2014 - 04:39 PM

Maybe by R. R. Martin

#30 Big_Willie_Styles

Big_Willie_Styles

Gigabyte

• Members
  • 965 posts
  • LocationInside my mind

Posted 18 April 2014 - 06:19 PM

I've never seen Game of Thrones. I'm not avoiding it, I've just had other things to watch.

Am I going to be killed in my sleep now?

It's a good show, but I have to admit, not the kind of show I'd probably ever rewatch. Not that kind of show.

Now, Psych, now that's a show to rewatch. Or Monk. Or Seinfeld. Or South Park. Or Columbo.

#31 Big_Willie_Styles

Big_Willie_Styles

Gigabyte

• Members
  • 965 posts
  • LocationInside my mind

Posted 12 May 2014 - 08:47 PM

Holy shit, last night's episode. Holy shit.

Time for another TRIAL BY COMBAT!

#32 Bloodangel

Bloodangel

Kilobyte

• Members
  • 241 posts

Posted 13 May 2014 - 08:43 PM

Martin has been advising the show to put in stuff that isn't in the books yet, hence why that thing happened at the end of a certain episode, but yes FINISH THE SIXTH BOOK ALREADY! And please don't give us another book like the fourth one...............

How I Feel When People I Hate Have A Miserable Day

5pZjHAx.gif      200.gif

#33 Big_Willie_Styles

Big_Willie_Styles

Gigabyte

• Members
  • 965 posts
  • LocationInside my mind

Posted 14 May 2014 - 06:37 PM

Martin has been advising the show to put in stuff that isn't in the books yet, hence why that thing happened at the end of a certain episode, but yes FINISH THE SIXTH BOOK ALREADY! And please don't give us another book like the fourth one...............

What thing are you talking about?  (I haven't read the books, so please do not spoil anything from them.)

#34 Bloodangel

Bloodangel

Kilobyte

• Members
  • 241 posts

Posted 16 May 2014 - 04:49 PM

What I was saying was that Martin told the producers to put in things in the show that haven't appeared in the books yet

How I Feel When People I Hate Have A Miserable Day

5pZjHAx.gif      200.gif

#35 SpleenBeGone

SpleenBeGone

Deer Leader of the Goriest Revolution

• Administrators
  • 14,951 posts
  • LocationHouston

Posted 02 June 2014 - 08:39 AM

Last nights was an awesome one. >.>

nmjUGDL.jpg

#36 cassXgoesXmeow

cassXgoesXmeow

Gigabyte

• Members
  • 1,001 posts
  • LocationNew York

Posted 02 June 2014 - 05:23 PM

Last nights was an awesome one. >.>

Agreed. I wonder how they will move on from this point. I know they stated they were going a different direction from the books so I'm interested to see how far away they stray.

I'm a Liger.... Want to see my Liger impersonation?

#37 SpleenBeGone

SpleenBeGone

• Administrators
  • 14,951 posts
  • LocationHouston

Posted 02 June 2014 - 05:29 PM

Yeah, I'm curious to see how different things will be as well.

nmjUGDL.jpg

#38 Calvary

Calvary

Conceptual

• Members
  • 6,624 posts
  • Locationwww.

Posted 03 June 2014 - 07:01 AM

Spoiler

#39 Akiyo

Akiyo

Megabyte

• Members
  • 552 posts

Posted 03 June 2014 - 12:39 PM

I jumped on season 4 after lazily watching season 1 and 2 a while back, not giving it much thought and now.. NOW..

I THINK IT'S AWESOME! !

#40 SpleenBeGone

SpleenBeGone

• Administrators
  • 14,951 posts
  • LocationHouston

Posted 03 June 2014 - 12:39 PM

Spoiler

Also, on topic sorta. Maisie Williams favorited something from the NF twitter account. >.>

nmjUGDL.jpg