Photo

Iindirect xp mode download link? Please?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Demvamko

Demvamko

Byte

• Members
  • 11 posts
  • LocationSerbia

Posted 11 March 2013 - 07:01 AM

I need windows xp mode but windows website wants me to verify computer or something (not sure). I have win7 ultimate but internet connection is closed. Can anyone give me indirect link to download xp mode. It would be perfect if there are no surveys or anything that could block me from accesing it. Thanks in advance.

Notihng smart to say here

#2 SushiKitten

SushiKitten

Coffee Cat

• Members
  • 1,916 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 11 March 2013 - 11:40 AM

Don't you need to buy Windows XP? Unfortunately, I don't think one Windows license gives you access to another version of Windows.

Changing to XP will not affect your internet access. If something is wrong with the internet connection, you will be able to fix it with Windows 7, or elsewhere if the problem lies outside your computer.

#3 ITblasters

ITblasters

Byte

• Members
  • 53 posts

Posted 12 March 2013 - 06:09 AM

Don't you need to buy Windows XP? Unfortunately, I don't think one Windows license gives you access to another version of Windows.

Changing to XP will not affect your internet access. If something is wrong with the internet connection, you will be able to fix it with Windows 7, or elsewhere if the problem lies outside your computer.

yes i agree with SushiKitten if you change your window only for internet connection that is really nerd for you...

#4 Bowsette

Bowsette

Tentacular!

• Members
  • 4,064 posts

Posted 12 March 2013 - 10:18 AM

If you have no internet, how exactly do you think you'll download an OPERATING SYSTEM? It's not like saving a .jpg. 

LL1Yc5i.gif

“Shimatta! Bare… nan no koto kashira?”

#5 Champion of Cyrodiil

Champion of Cyrodiil

Gigabyte

• Members
  • 776 posts
  • LocationVirginia

Posted 14 March 2013 - 12:54 PM

Windows 7 Enterprise, Pro, and Ultimate ships with the capability of running applications in windows xp virtualized mode:

You can download here, but only after your Windows has been verified as authentic.  I understand that you are 'not sure' what this means, so i will explain.  Windows 7 must be purchased from a vendor and installed with a license key that Microsoft can validate.  This helps to keep people from illegally obtaining the software.  Since I am sure you have a legal copy of windows, you should have no problem going here and downloading the Virtual PC addon:

http://www.microsoft...ls.aspx?id=3702

More information is available here:

http://windows.micro...de-in-windows-7