• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#21 MissCrazeh

MissCrazeh

Bit

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 27 March 2013 - 12:30 PM

IIRC the razer software that comes with the DeathAdder supports programmability and application profiles. Can the G9 do stuff the DA can't?

You have more buttons on the G9, the mouse wheel alone has 3 buttons. You can switch between a free spinning mouse wheel and a regular one on the G9 with the click of a button. You can change the sensitivity of the mouse in a moment with clicks on the mouse it self. You can switch between several programs you have stored in the mouse (meaning you can switch it to any other computer without having to reprogram it), with clicking buttons on the mouse. You can switch between several grip/shell types "can even buy more". You can change the weight of the mouse. And most importantly, even with all the buttons on the mouse, none of them are actually in the way :) And when gaming, those are the things I Love about the G9. 

I've not actually tried to program my DeathAdder, since I no longer find the time to game much, and the DeathAdder works fine as it is for my usual projects.

#22 Guest_ElatedOwl_*

Guest_ElatedOwl_*
  • Guests

Posted 27 March 2013 - 12:45 PM

Ah I see. I've always heard wonderful things about the G9 but I've never used on myself.

#23 Dasherman

Dasherman

Megabyte

• Members
  • 496 posts
  • LocationAzeroth and Sanctuary, simultaneously by using quantum powers

Posted 28 March 2013 - 08:26 AM

I have been using the Roccat Kova + for 5 months or so now. It is very sturdy, and works for both left and right handed people. DPI range from 400 to 3200, so it has a decent range range. It is not wireless, so if you are looking for wireless don't go for this. That said wired tend to work much better in my experience. 

It is completely programmable(as should all gaming mice be of course).

This is my first Roccat mouse so I cannot say anything for their better ones at the moment.

They are german made so you can expect good quality, and they come with a 2 year warranty.

The Kova+ was relatively inexpensive, i got mine on sale for $30 i believe.

I have one too. I don't know why, but I just don't really like it. It feels a bit too small, but it's DPI is nice. It has nice lights and good firmware.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
(//MihiPotestasSit\\)