Photo

What Animes are you currently following?

• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

#21 Kirihime Natsuno

Kirihime Natsuno

Tentacular!

• Members
  • 3,976 posts

Posted 04 August 2017 - 11:59 AM

GATE is bae, I've rewatched it countless times. I'm hoping for another season, as there's quite a lot more to the story than the end of the anime would suggest.

tumblr_mrhkcaV1Rj1rmc8dco1_500.gif

“Shimatta! Bare… nan no koto kashira?”

#22 No-Danico

No-Danico

Danger Zone

• Members
  • 1,771 posts
  • LocationGA, USA

Posted 05 August 2017 - 09:27 AM

GATE is bae, I've rewatched it countless times. I'm hoping for another season, as there's quite a lot more to the story than the end of the anime would suggest.

All I know of that one is it's full of propaganda of glorious Nippon banzi! Isn't there a light novel for that one? I usually pick them up after a show ends and I'm sure it wont get a new season.

Just watched first season of magical index. Ten years late.

Magical cafe whatever is comfy. Aho girl is giggly stupid. Slut something is decent but the dude is a pussy and the slut isn't a slut. Wtf Japan?

ElectricSevereKatydid.gif

My first novel, Seeds of Magic- Barnes & Noble, Smashwords, Kobo, Sony Store

#23 Kirihime Natsuno

Kirihime Natsuno

Tentacular!

• Members
  • 3,976 posts

Posted 05 August 2017 - 03:39 PM

All I know of that one is it's full of propaganda of glorious Nippon banzi! Isn't there a light novel for that one? I usually pick them up after a show ends and I'm sure it wont get a new season.

Just watched first season of magical index. Ten years late.

Magical cafe whatever is comfy. Aho girl is giggly stupid. Slut something is decent but the dude is a pussy and the slut isn't a slut. Wtf Japan?

There is a light novel, yes. And it's not exactly propaganda; I mean, no more than something like Upotte!! is.

#24 No-Danico

No-Danico

Danger Zone

• Members
  • 1,771 posts
  • LocationGA, USA

Posted 06 August 2017 - 07:30 PM

I have no clue of it's propaganda or not, that's just the only thing I know about it.

And I've never heard of Uppote! but a casual google search suggests I really REALLY should watch it.

And, and I remember the anime in your sig, the dog-loving cutting scissor lady. I feel that personifies you with less dere part of the tsundere

ElectricSevereKatydid.gif

My first novel, Seeds of Magic- Barnes & Noble, Smashwords, Kobo, Sony Store

#25 idk

idk

Terabyte

• Members
  • 1,575 posts
  • LocationOntario, Canada

Posted 09 August 2017 - 09:44 PM

Eh I recently watched Fairytale, was pretty good. I'm going to watch Knights of Sidonia soon.

5A5DjRW.gif

#26 totalgeeklive

totalgeeklive

Bit

• Members
  • 7 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 15 September 2017 - 02:27 PM

Definitely give Castlevania on Netflix a look.  First season was only 4 episodes but all of them were written by the great Warren Ellis.

Total Geek Live is the product of the amalgamation of 4 geeks whose friendship has weathered the years. We’re actors, writers, producers, artists, gamers, and creators.

You can check out a ton of content on our website: www.totalgeeklive.com

It's all geek to us!

#27 Kirihime Natsuno

Kirihime Natsuno

Tentacular!

• Members
  • 3,976 posts

Posted 16 September 2017 - 06:15 AM

I'm watching Yu-Gi-Oh! VRAINS for the most part. It's actually good in terms of quality, and does a pretty good job at explaining game mechanics for new players (unlike the previous series, Arc-V, in which the main character literally invents new cards mid-duel).

Also been watching Knight's and Magic (yes, the apostrophe is legit for some reason). Good premise. An otaku with a penchant for not!Gundams dies and is reborn in a fantasy world where giant robots exist. Using his skills from the old world (computer programming) he manages to invent new robots for some reason. Apparently magic and coding are the same? idk. Good animation though, and giant robots kicking the shit out of each other is never bad.

#28 Mister Sympa

Mister Sympa

Prophet

• Members
  • 3,539 posts
  • LocationUSA, Earth, Milky Way

Posted 17 September 2017 - 11:36 AM

Also been watching Knight's and Magic (yes, the apostrophe is legit for some reason). Good premise. An otaku with a penchant for not!Gundams dies and is reborn in a fantasy world where giant robots exist. Using his skills from the old world (computer programming) he manages to invent new robots for some reason. Apparently magic and coding are the same? idk. Good animation though, and giant robots kicking the shit out of each other is never bad.

That sounds like the most weaboo premise ever. And that apostrophe bothers the piss out of me.

tumblr_ojahvmT2iv1rtecnto4_400.gif