30 replies to this topic

#1 Epic?OhYes

Epic?OhYes

Kilobyte

• Members
  • 142 posts
  • LocationI should post more.

Posted 11 February 2013 - 09:14 PM

There is this boy at my table who sits with my friends and I, he is so very annoying. Since I am quiet and more passive , I am really easy to pick on, though most people don't because I am cool with mainly everyone and I don't cause any problems.
This boy keeps being REALLY racist, him being mixed with black and white, and keeps calling me rude names and saying really disrespectful things. I'm mixed myself, and he's decided to insult all of me.
Anyways, he is really getting on my nerves and one thing I can't stand is ignorant cows. -.- I can't even really kick him out the table because my friends are friends with him and he was at the table before me.

Like I said I am really passive and I don't like confrontation, but when I get mad, I go off, which I feel I am going to do to him tomorrow.

._. Sorry, just had to rant here.

30c3cwj.gif

^ My future Wife

WOOT.WOOT.WOOT.WOOT.WOOT.WOOT.WOOT.WOOT.WOOT.WOOT.WOOT.WOOT.WOOT.WOOT.WOOT.

#2 Fox The Cat

Fox The Cat

Kilobyte

• Members
  • 219 posts
  • LocationEmerald Hill

Posted 11 February 2013 - 09:21 PM

You should be all like (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ [flips a table]
And he would be like (◐.̃◐)
And then you would be like ◣◢)┌∩┐
And then he would be like ಥ_ಥ
And then everyone else would be like:

(◑.◑) dude did you see that (◐.̃◐) That was like... Whoah bro.

you innocent... fucking... fox... 

#3 Epic?OhYes

Epic?OhYes

Kilobyte

• Members
  • 142 posts

Posted 11 February 2013 - 09:24 PM

;~; Exactly my point. ;~; I never get picked on, so I never know what to really do. I usually need a day to plan out a reaction. xD

30c3cwj.gif

^ My future Wife

#4 Fox The Cat

Fox The Cat

Kilobyte

• Members
  • 219 posts
  • LocationEmerald Hill

Posted 11 February 2013 - 09:28 PM

;~; Exactly my point. ;~; I never get picked on, so I never know what to really do. I usually need a day to plan out a reaction. xD

The planning out a reaction part is a total been there done that and still doing so. Except I got picked on my whole life. Hehe, that's what I get for not hanging out with anyone in my own grade... If you are in Band and you are aloud in the band room during lunch and you have 'friends' in there, go there I do that all the time :). If not... Uhh go with the Table flipping Idea, or just think "what would Jesus do?"

#5 Epic?OhYes

Epic?OhYes

Kilobyte

• Members
  • 142 posts

Posted 11 February 2013 - 09:30 PM

xD Planned reactions are the best. ._. I am not in band, xD I'd rather stay with my people, they try to get him to stop and tell him " that's not cool." Yet he kept doing it. I think Jesus would punch him in the face.

30c3cwj.gif

^ My future Wife

#6 Fox The Cat

Fox The Cat

Kilobyte

• Members
  • 219 posts
  • LocationEmerald Hill

Posted 11 February 2013 - 09:35 PM

Personally, and now seriously, if they're really your friends, just tell the kid to shut freak up. That's what I would do and have done but with more 'colorful' words. Then again my friends hate kids like that... Meh. How about you just point it out when your friends are like dud not cool. Then it my trigger everyone to just team up on him and say what a dunce he is.

#7 Epic?OhYes

Epic?OhYes

Kilobyte

• Members
  • 142 posts

Posted 11 February 2013 - 09:37 PM

They all have teamed up on him and told him to stop, but he hasn't. But tomorrow he is going to be shut the freak down.

30c3cwj.gif

^ My future Wife

#8 Fox The Cat

Fox The Cat

Kilobyte

• Members
  • 219 posts
  • LocationEmerald Hill

Posted 11 February 2013 - 09:39 PM

Good luck ^-^

#9 Epic?OhYes

Epic?OhYes

Kilobyte

• Members
  • 142 posts

Posted 11 February 2013 - 09:40 PM

xD I say that now, and then I get shy or something tomorrow. I bet after I say what I need to say I am going to have tons of butterflies.

30c3cwj.gif

^ My future Wife

#10 Fox The Cat

Fox The Cat

Kilobyte

• Members
  • 219 posts
  • LocationEmerald Hill

Posted 11 February 2013 - 09:42 PM

Posted Image

#11 Epic?OhYes

Epic?OhYes

Kilobyte

• Members
  • 142 posts

Posted 11 February 2013 - 09:44 PM

Thank you Nike for giving me to stop a bully at the start.

30c3cwj.gif

^ My future Wife

#12 Affray

Affray

Knower of things

• Members
  • 5,753 posts
  • LocationThe Great White North

Posted 11 February 2013 - 10:05 PM

The solution is easy.
Just get three other people to join your newly formed quartet and lay some of this action on his racist ass.

It is perfectly acceptable to fear and admire a being you could not possibly understand.

#13 SIlhouette

SIlhouette

Megabyte

• Members
  • 383 posts

Posted 11 February 2013 - 10:51 PM

I had a similar issue with a kid back when I was at school.

he was like "Hey you dirty [insert my minority here]". I was like "Holy shit you actually meant that, when my friends say it you do know they are joking right?". He then replied with "what are you going to do about it?" I said "Nothing [insert hurt face here]. Then I suddenly crash tackled him to the ground and put him in a garbage bin, what happened next though was a bit strange, his younger brother two years below him saw me doing this so he threw an orange at me, The orange was way off and hit my friend who was coming over to me to ask why I had a person inside a dumpster and why I was now sitting on said Dumpster. Anyways my friend is the full back in the football team, he crash tackled the brother onto the concrete both of them ended up with horrid grazes and cuts all over their faces and upper body. Our bus number was called like 15 seconds later so we went down to our bus (Dumpster boy missed his bus since I fastened the lid closed with the strap from his school bag and he had to wait for his brother to free him).

My friend didn't regret crash tackling that kid, and I didn't regret putting that other kid in a dumpster, we actually became friends after that. Even though he is racially ignorant I think because I was smaller then him he thought he could get away with it. He wouldn't have done it if the rest of my friends was there but he showed his colours that day.

Edit (Adding Disclaimer): This worked for me but it wasn't planned out ahead of time, I weighed up my options and the consequences and I knew I could win a fight only if I got the first hit off, I didn't actually aim to hurt him badly, just get him in the dumpster. Just remember people will do stupid things and tolerance is what I usually advocate. I had many bullying issues at school because of my minority but in the end I became friends with pretty much everyone. If you think a planned confrontation is a good idea then use your nerdy brain and think of a clever way to shut this guy the hell up, but if your plan involves guns then you may have over planned it and I suggest you take the day off school the next day and just have a "me" day.

Ohh Ill add this also, because im such a "good" kid in the eyes of the teachers, when I got called into the principals office the next day she was saying how, "she knew he started it and that I was defending myself and if there was anything I wanted to add about the story then to say it". My parents didn't even get called :-D.

#14 Epic?OhYes

Epic?OhYes

Kilobyte

• Members
  • 142 posts

Posted 11 February 2013 - 11:02 PM

I would just beat him up if it was socially acceptable for a martial artist to randomly beat someone up. xD

30c3cwj.gif

^ My future Wife

#15 SIlhouette

SIlhouette

Megabyte

• Members
  • 383 posts

Posted 11 February 2013 - 11:18 PM

I didn't do formal martial arts at the time, I used to spar with my father who is a teacher at a local dojo so I knew some stuff but wasn't that great at it. I really think patience is your best bet, my story was a fluke of nature and I have no idea how it turned out so well, I am also a very quiet person in real life, Im not all that shy but I tend to prefer listening to people rather then talking and so I have been placed in that "shy" category by other people that didn't really know me. I was crazy shy when I was little though, So I think the quietness was a habitual result of being shy for so many years earlier. I am also the most gentle person ever, thats the only real fight I have been in and I only struck first because I had had a very bad day and in the 10 seconds before I tackled him I calculated how everything was going to happen right after his insult left his mouth then I wieghed up not doing anything, then I weighed up going to a teacher, then I weighed up telling a friend, then I weighed up getting my friends to outcast him (which is what I usually do) and I realized I wasn't feeling in a particularly clever mood so I'll go with option A since it solves my problem straight away.

Usually I would befriend the racist douche a little, he would get the feeling like im an annoying kid that has no friends and will now follow him around, but i would try to get him into my group of close friends, get him comfortable bullying me then bait him into doing it with all my friends around and then I would stand up for myself and he would end up losing more friends then he gained. Not a fool proof method but works for the most part.

#16 SpleenBeGone

SpleenBeGone

Deer Leader of the Goriest Revolution

• Administrators
  • 14,951 posts
  • LocationHouston

Posted 12 February 2013 - 06:06 AM

You have to escalate things further than he's willing to go. Try stabbing him with a pen.

Or just tell a teacher. Though I've found the first to be more effective.
nmjUGDL.jpg

#17 SIlhouette

SIlhouette

Megabyte

• Members
  • 383 posts

Posted 12 February 2013 - 06:36 AM

You have to escalate things further than he's willing to go. Try stabbing him with a pen.

Or just tell a teacher. Though I've found the first to be more effective.

Umm maybe just try to intimidate him instead, stabbing someone is taking it a little to far.

#18 Calvary

Calvary

Conceptual

• Members
  • 6,624 posts
  • Locationwww.

Posted 12 February 2013 - 11:01 AM

You should definitely stab him with a pen. Shame you're not Irish, when people take the piss out of my Irish heritage I threaten to get the pikeys round to tear up their front drive way.

Seriously though, don't let it hurt you, words are just words and they only have as much power as you give them. I used to get bullied and quite a fair amount of mud slinging came my way due to my Catholicism (which I was at the time) and my subsequent lifestyle. Once you learn to use these things as a shield, no one can hurt you any more. It's what I did - when you start joking about your priest being a paedophile, it's no fun for everyone else to take the mick that I got fiddled with in choir practice. Of course this didn't happen but you see my point. xD

tumblr_om7nwjm5Wm1rsea1wo1_500.gif
Ask for my discord/Insta/Tumblr if you want.

#19 tlh1123

tlh1123

Kilobyte

• Members
  • 195 posts
  • LocationTennessee

Posted 12 February 2013 - 08:44 PM

We have a kid like that at my school. He is probably the most disliked kid at school although everyone acts like they don't mind him.

We tolerate him solely because of the fact that every time he gets made he wants to fight someone and if we truly showed we didn't like him he'd try to fight every... single... kid... Which would be entertaining to say the least but we tolerate him.
Posted Image

Misa: I can’t even imagine a world without Light
L: Yes, it would be quite dark.
(Death Note)

#20 bbgenderless200

bbgenderless200

Byte

• Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 12 February 2013 - 10:10 PM

There is this boy at my table who sits with my friends and I, he is so very annoying. Since I am quiet and more passive , I am really easy to pick on, though most people don't because I am cool with mainly everyone and I don't cause any problems.
This boy keeps being REALLY racist, him being mixed with black and white, and keeps calling me rude names and saying really disrespectful things. I'm mixed myself, and he's decided to insult all of me.
Anyways, he is really getting on my nerves and one thing I can't stand is ignorant cows. -.- I can't even really kick him out the table because my friends are friends with him and he was at the table before me.

Like I said I am really passive and I don't like confrontation, but when I get mad, I go off, which I feel I am going to do to him tomorrow.

._. Sorry, just had to rant here.

Perhaps let him know your thoughts about what he's been saying to you?

also talk to the other people at the table about what you've been feeling.

:) ;) :P :D :lol: :( :angry: :mellow: :huh: ^_^