nmjUGDL.jpg

#1103 Photography Raptor

Photography Raptor

Gigabyte

• Members
  • 776 posts
  • LocationMinnesota

Posted 08 May 2016 - 01:57 AM

Don't buy the Hextech bundles. Kinda throwing RP away. I mean, sure, you might get lucky and get a shard of something you want to have. Most of the time I get stuff I already have and just disenchant it.

Spend that IP on a new champ if you already have the runes. Go buy Kindred. He's heavily played in the MSI. Speaking of, anyone catch RNG getting their first loss? They almost went 8-0, pretty brutal. I think it was up against CLG. I was rooting for G2 and Flash Wolves this season but man, they disappointed.

All For One is dumb. I might stop playing it. The problem with it certain champs make games automatically set in stone. Like gg, it's over. Anyways I did three matches last night and this was my results:

Me

Annie vs. Heimerdinger - they ALMOST won. Had our nexus to half.

78   Win  65  Loss

Nidalee vs. Blitzcrank - bad, bad bad game. Once it hit mid game it was over. One of those set in stone games.

45 Loss      64 Win

Lux vs. Lux - my team is terrible. I mean, I did some really bad plays but baited a lot of our kills. Most of them didn't even build CDR.

28 Loss  66 Win

#1104 SpleenBeGone

SpleenBeGone

Deer Leader of the Goriest Revolution

• Administrators
  • 14,951 posts
  • LocationHouston

Posted 08 May 2016 - 03:53 PM

LeBlanc vs Azir is brutally one sided. 

nmjUGDL.jpg

#1105 Sethre

Sethre

Giggity-byte

• Members
  • 3,567 posts
  • LocationMinnesota

Posted 08 May 2016 - 11:05 PM

I like this Xin Zhao man.

Lp5M62Z.gif

#1106 SpleenBeGone

SpleenBeGone

Deer Leader of the Goriest Revolution

• Administrators
  • 14,951 posts
  • LocationHouston

Posted 09 May 2016 - 05:34 AM

He's a fucking badass.

Him and Blitz are my preferred champs. 

nmjUGDL.jpg

#1107 Photography Raptor

Photography Raptor

Gigabyte

• Members
  • 776 posts
  • LocationMinnesota

Posted 19 June 2016 - 07:11 AM

Okay for real this time guys. I give up on One For All. Terrible game mode.

One game we went Lux vs. Lulu ad it lasted 1:18 minutes. It was so damned boring.

When I think I play a lot of ARAM, I always see someone in my party with 2-3 times more games than me. Lol.

I hope they continue the Dark Star and bring in more Cosmic Reaver skins. I'm sure the CS skin was just a Kass only thing but I can still dream. Space theme skins ftw.

#1108 Sethre

Sethre

Giggity-byte

• Members
  • 3,567 posts
  • LocationMinnesota

Posted 25 July 2016 - 06:02 PM

I forgot how shit I am at this game. Got placed into Silver 4. Feels Bad Man.

Lp5M62Z.gif

#1109 Photography Raptor

Photography Raptor

Gigabyte

• Members
  • 776 posts
  • LocationMinnesota

Posted 28 July 2016 - 01:40 PM

I'm bothered by the fact I've yet to receive an S, S+ or S-. I've have some good games, too. Or maybe I don't understand the rating system at all.

Went 25-6-16 on Garen recently and got an A+. I've seen people with far less stats do that.

Went 9-1-42 on Lux the other day too and got just an A+. Granted, this was ARAM...

Tanks and support get no glory. It's all ADC's and junglers, they are like the QB's and running backs of the sport. You'll see it sometimes in the e-Sports. Don't get me wrong, I understand why they get the attention they do. It's just far less people want to lock into those roles because it's like, "fuck you." I love playing support, just like I love healing in games likes WoW. I like getting peoples backs and watch them destroy everything around them.

In other news, I've been watching the pro games. Something I started doing this year. I'm entertained by them and like all people who watch sports, get excited for my favorite teams when they make good plays. And my favorite champs. REALLY EXCITED to see the TSM vs. Immortals game tomorrow! GO IMMORTALS. Was so glad TSM's undefeated streak got ended and they got put on the same page as Immortals.

I also like rooting for Splyce and Unicorns of Love in the EU.

#1110 Sethre

Sethre

Giggity-byte

• Members
  • 3,567 posts
  • LocationMinnesota

Posted 29 July 2016 - 10:48 PM

I'm not entirely sure how the rating system works. I've gotten several S- but no S+ yet. :(

Lp5M62Z.gif

#1111 Sethre

Sethre

Giggity-byte

• Members
  • 3,567 posts
  • LocationMinnesota

Posted 30 July 2016 - 03:02 AM

I need to figure out how to win. I'm on a serious losing streak and I cant break it. I play good and usually have 200+ CS score but I just can't carry enough. Not sure if it's me or my team, or both. Kind of turning into a one trick Yasuo player because I'm 'good' at him but I can't even win with him. :P

Lp5M62Z.gif

#1112 Photography Raptor

Photography Raptor

Gigabyte

• Members
  • 776 posts
  • LocationMinnesota

Posted 30 July 2016 - 07:03 AM

Yasuo is unstoppable with wombo. You rolling with a Malphite friend?

I'm going Syndra main, more likely. Or Malzahar.

I really like Lulu too.

I'm trying to master one of each role. Here's what I like and have been building mastery for (albeit in ARAM/rotating game modes):

Caitlyn - bot/ADC

Lulu - support

Syndra/Malz - mid

Elise/Nid - jungle

Tank is a tough role. All the pros pick tanks that can leap walls. Like Rek'sai, Gragas, Gnar, Sejuani, Hecarim, and then there's Braum, Trundle and Shen. They are nasty. I almost never see Naut's or Leona's anymore. I like Volibear but at the same time champs like him and Singed are obsolete in the upper tiers. Uh, burn flash to flip someone so you can die and they can flash back to safety. The whole straight charge is kinda redundant. At least if you can go tank Vi you can dash to safety and become unstoppable when charging. IDK who I'd like to master for this role.

I got a lot of runes to farm. I never put much thought into them before and just had a typical set for each role, but boy howdy. I made the mistake of purchasing champions with my IP. I got like 9 Quin's to farm alone.

#1113 Sethre

Sethre

Giggity-byte

• Members
  • 3,567 posts
  • LocationMinnesota

Posted 30 July 2016 - 03:04 PM

What's your IGN? We should play sometime.

Lp5M62Z.gif

#1114 Photography Raptor

Photography Raptor

Gigabyte

• Members
  • 776 posts
  • LocationMinnesota

Posted 30 July 2016 - 03:19 PM

I think I have you on there. I'm Dinosaur Erotica. What times you play at?

#1115 Sethre

Sethre

Giggity-byte

• Members
  • 3,567 posts
  • LocationMinnesota

Posted 30 July 2016 - 03:36 PM

Oh yeah I do have you added, I'm The Slunk. I usually play after work, which is around 8:30-9pm CST. I work second shift and sleep till like noon and then stay up late. :P

Lp5M62Z.gif

#1116 Sethre

Sethre

Giggity-byte

• Members
  • 3,567 posts
  • LocationMinnesota

Posted 30 July 2016 - 03:51 PM

Trying to figure out of Shiv, Trinity Force or Phantom Dancer is best to rush on Yasuo, all are good and everyone seems to say that each is better than the other so idk.

Lp5M62Z.gif

#1117 Sethre

Sethre

Giggity-byte

• Members
  • 3,567 posts
  • LocationMinnesota

Posted 30 July 2016 - 07:15 PM

Got back to Silver 4, now to climb to gold if I can. 

Lp5M62Z.gif

#1118 Photography Raptor

Photography Raptor

Gigabyte

• Members
  • 776 posts
  • LocationMinnesota

Posted 31 July 2016 - 05:06 AM

I can't believe the TSM vs. Immortals game. My Immortals lost that hard. First game they lane pushed way too deep and GP kept getting on the front lines. Second game they picked a terrible comp and were not coordinated at all. Fuck man. I have to hand it to TSM, they really are good at ward placements, refreshing them, and pushing them up the map. Very coordinated team with the right shot calls. I still can't believe Immortals didn't ban Zilean, Bjergsen is a GOD on Zilean.

I'm thinking about buying up some more champs today. Aurelion Sol, Kindred, Soraka and Diana to name a few. I always wanted to try Diana, she looks fun. I usually stick to my mages as I learned I suck with melee champs. Period.

Going to play Legend of the Poro King today and watch some European games this morning. My two teams there face off against each other. I think I want Splyce to win more.

#1119 Sethre

Sethre

Giggity-byte

• Members
  • 3,567 posts
  • LocationMinnesota

Posted 02 August 2016 - 10:30 PM

Got Project Lucian from a Hextech chest. Feels good man.

Lp5M62Z.gif

#1120 Photography Raptor

Photography Raptor

Gigabyte

• Members
  • 776 posts
  • LocationMinnesota

Posted 03 August 2016 - 08:51 AM

I think I'll stick to supports. Don't much like tanking in normals. Lulu ftw.

But... I might have to Janna next time you Yasuo. Combo knock ups. Plus when I ult heal you can shield us.