Photo

Who writes?

• Please log in to reply
82 replies to this topic

#81 Guest_DarylMille_*

Guest_DarylMille_*
  • Guests

Posted 18 June 2022 - 10:48 AM

I been writing and drawing for years. I have a pile of poetry, short horror stories and lots of Fan-fiction. I never published anything because all my stories are under 70 pages, and I never thought I could publish JUST poetry. My English teachers use to regularly accuse me of cheating on my English Essays which my mother told me was because my level of writing was too high for my age. I am now writing a comic but struggling to stay interested in it as I no longer want to draw the panels myself. Looking for a second artist. I have 20 pages done and a set of characters created and an idea of how the story will go. It also has a random lesbian couple which is kind of referencing Bubbline from Adventure Time. 

Didn't you think that you can make money with your level of English? I usually use the service as write my dissertation uk for my paper works. I think you could make the same-help people do some writing in english to get good results

#82 Guest_Sawyer Perez_*

Guest_Sawyer Perez_*
  • Guests

Posted 29 June 2022 - 06:19 AM

Up to a point I thought I could write. Topics like culture, cinema, music, and great people were quite easy for me. But as soon as I tried something more serious, I was disappointed in myself. We were asked to write an Essay Sample On Letter to the Editor. And then all the head is empty and no thoughts. Therefore, such a question of who can write is very limiting.

#83 bendavid155

bendavid155

Bit

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 03 October 2022 - 08:59 AM

Who here writes? I have worked on graphic novels in the past and have written many stories.Who else writes? And about what?

I appreciate you. I am not a writer butt like to read novels. Now I want to read your latest novel.