Photo

iPod Features/Ideas

• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

Poll: iPod Preferences (6 member(s) have cast votes)

What iPod model do you use? (Choose all that apply)

1. iPod Classic: I'm all for the nostalgic look and feel of the iPod Classic, and coupled with CoverFlow and up to 160GB of memory (40,000 songs), there has never been a better iPod. (1 votes [14.29%])

Percentage of vote: 14.29%

2. iPod Touch: It's the iPhone without the phone, a great portable gaming system, and, of course, it plays music pretty well. There's simply no better option. (5 votes [71.43%])

Percentage of vote: 71.43%

3. iPod Nano: Slim, sleek, shiny, beautiful, and, of course, portable, the iPod Nano is THE best choice. Coupled with fitness apps and a radio, there's no competition. (1 votes [14.29%])

Percentage of vote: 14.29%

4. iPod Shuffle: It's tiny, good for exercise, and, most importantly, affordable. For only $50 for 1GB of capacity, there is no better MP3 player on the market at this price. (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

5. Other, please specify below (This is for outdated iPod models (not generations, models) that aren't sold/supported anymore. (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#21 Coconut Man

Coconut Man

Gigabyte

• Members
  • 798 posts
  • LocationThe latest Smash Major

Posted 19 January 2013 - 06:13 AM

We're getting off topic. This isn't a Samsung/Android vs. iPhone. This is about iPods. Let's stay on track.

fl9Uov4.gif

#22 Affray

Affray

Knower of things

• Members
  • 5,753 posts
  • LocationThe Great White North

Posted 19 January 2013 - 09:45 PM

Off topic yes, but I have to show that apparently my ideas are always already a thing.
Honestly didn't know this was a thing.
Sad.

Posted Image

It is perfectly acceptable to fear and admire a being you could not possibly understand.