25 replies to this topic

#21 SushiKitten

SushiKitten

Coffee Cat

• Members
  • 1,916 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 15 January 2013 - 09:51 AM

Welcome to the forum! And I must say, you may be the most hardcore person I know of now.

#22 (V) (`m`) (V) ︵ ┻━┻

(V) (`m`) (V) ︵ ┻━┻

Forever in debt to your priceless advice.

• Members
  • 10,996 posts
  • LocationThey're coming to take me away..

Posted 15 January 2013 - 01:35 PM

Welcome to the forums.

You're definitely one of the more non-script people I've seen here.

I'm sure you'll be able to find whatever you're looking for to get back into.

We have writers here, artists, musicians, programmers.

So not only can you delve back into what you left behind, you can learn so much more fun and interesting aspects of nerdery. :D

Hope you like it here.

ΝΙΨΟΝ ΑΝΟΜΗΜΑΤΑ ΜΗ ΜΟΝΑΝ ΟΨΙΝ

obazNZl.gif

#23 Dasherman

Dasherman

Megabyte

• Members
  • 496 posts
  • LocationAzeroth and Sanctuary, simultaneously by using quantum powers

Posted 15 January 2013 - 03:11 PM

Welcome :D
To be honest, I thought you were some 12yo trying to be funny when you mentioned the wrestling... But damn that's cool :D
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
(//MihiPotestasSit\\)

#24 Voltron316

Voltron316

Byte

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 27 January 2013 - 09:33 PM

Lol. Thanks for the warm reception, guys. Sorry I haven't been on for a while. Going to EMT school, working, and raising a family takes up a lot of time, and whatever is left needs to be split between forums, XBox, and Netflix geekiness. Lately, Netflix and XBox have been winning out. (Didn't I already say this in another post? Old timer Dymentia kicking in I guess) Haha. But I am back, and will try to post more often. People usually think I am joking or speaking metaphorically when I mention I was a gator wrestler. LOL. I was also a pro wrestling "manager", going by the name of Johnny Big Time, but that's another story for another day. Haha.
Posted Image

#25 Affray

Affray

Knower of things

• Members
  • 5,753 posts
  • LocationThe Great White North

Posted 28 January 2013 - 02:42 PM

Lol. Thanks for the warm reception, guys. Sorry I haven't been on for a while. Going to EMT school, working, and raising a family takes up a lot of time, and whatever is left needs to be split between forums, XBox, and Netflix geekiness. Lately, Netflix and XBox have been winning out. (Didn't I already say this in another post? Old timer Dymentia kicking in I guess) Haha. But I am back, and will try to post more often. People usually think I am joking or speaking metaphorically when I mention I was a gator wrestler. LOL. I was also a pro wrestling "manager", going by the name of Johnny Big Time, but that's another story for another day. Haha.

You sir, appear to get more interesting with every post.

It is perfectly acceptable to fear and admire a being you could not possibly understand.

#26 Wolf

Wolf

Zettabyte

• Members
  • 6,487 posts

Posted 28 January 2013 - 03:01 PM

No probs man, you post when you can. Life always comes first :lol:

I was also a pro wrestling "manager", going by the name of Johnny Big Time, but that's another story for another day. Haha.

Can I call you the most interesting man in the world?

Cuz you sure are better than that Dos Equis guy.