2 replies to this topic

#1 Lord_Zamboodu

Lord_Zamboodu

Megabyte

• Members
  • 530 posts
  • Location7th circle of hell, California

Posted 09 January 2013 - 07:19 PM

I just picked up Assassin's Creed 3 and Far Cry 3. I really love both games.................so far. Have to hold my opinion until I finish both main stories. However, have any of you forum members played either and if so what is your opinions?
Posted Image

#2 No-Danico

No-Danico

Danger Zone

• Members
  • 1,776 posts
  • LocationGA, USA

Posted 09 January 2013 - 07:34 PM

Picked up Assassin’s Creed day after it came out. Two days later I grew bored. It’s a solid game, but the side quests were boring. Anything outside the main quest seems pointless. Oh, except for hunting animals. That’s fun. And acting like a bad ass by picking up a musket, shooting a red coat, dropping the used musket and repeating the process. You must walk the entire time.
My biggest gripe was the weapons, they’re all the same. Combat is fun, but I wish your fighting style would drastically change depending on what you use.
All of this may sound negative, but I still liked the game.

ElectricSevereKatydid.gif

My first novel, Seeds of Magic- Barnes & Noble, Smashwords, Kobo, Sony Store

#3 Lord_Zamboodu

Lord_Zamboodu

Megabyte

• Members
  • 530 posts
  • Location7th circle of hell, California

Posted 09 January 2013 - 07:43 PM

Negative maybe. However those are great points in regards to the combat that I am finding. I do love killing me a group of lobster backs though. With that one gripe as I said so far I like it. Far Cry 3 has potential too.
Posted Image

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Assassins Creed 3, Far Cry 3, PS3