Photo

Favorite character, hero, villain, or otherwise.

• Please log in to reply
33 replies to this topic

#21 tlh1123

tlh1123

Kilobyte

• Members
  • 195 posts
  • LocationTennessee

Posted 19 January 2013 - 11:15 PM

Probably going to get a ton of crap from this one but... Lugi

I know, I know, but hey he's probably my favorite character and I'm sure part of its because almost everyone hates him. I mean come on just look at this face...Posted Image
Posted Image

Misa: I can’t even imagine a world without Light
L: Yes, it would be quite dark.
(Death Note)

#22 NervousNerd

NervousNerd

Byte

• Members
  • 47 posts

Posted 20 January 2013 - 02:25 PM

Dr Robotnic from the original sonic mega drive games,can hear the boss music in my head lol.

#23 Matty_poo

Matty_poo

Gigabyte

• Members
  • 770 posts
  • LocationNew Jersey

Posted 20 January 2013 - 06:20 PM

Dr Robotnic from the original sonic mega drive games,can hear the boss music in my head lol.

Ah the old days where a villain didn't have to slaughter millions, be muscle bound, and be dark and brooding to be seen as a threat. Great times indeed. Also I keep thinking I replied to this thread but I don't see one, so I'll go again, my favorite is Mega Man X

Mighty horse rocks, he rocks the fat ass. 

youtube.com/Geekcitypodcast

soundcloud.com/newgeekcity

#24 Wolf

Wolf

Zettabyte

• Members
  • 6,487 posts

Posted 20 January 2013 - 06:29 PM

Ah the old days where a villain didn't have to slaughter millions, be muscle bound, and be dark and brooding to be seen as a threat. Great times indeed. Also I keep thinking I replied to this thread but I don't see one, so I'll go again, my favorite is Mega Man X

+Zero, zero is pretty badass himself >.>

Ummm, the nameless guy/thing from Journey was pretty cool

#25 Matty_poo

Matty_poo

Gigabyte

• Members
  • 770 posts
  • LocationNew Jersey

Posted 20 January 2013 - 06:35 PM

+Zero, zero is pretty badass himself >.>

Ummm, the nameless guy/thing from Journey was pretty cool

the guy from journey was you, it was me, it was all of us.

#26 Wolf

Wolf

Zettabyte

• Members
  • 6,487 posts

Posted 20 January 2013 - 06:38 PM

the guy from journey was you, it was me, it was all of us.

man, I spent like 6 hours playing the game and seeing everything [not my first playthrough, of course], trying to figure out the history behind wherever that game takes place.

It gave me sads, and it reminds me to go visit my flower

#27 NervousNerd

NervousNerd

Byte

• Members
  • 47 posts

Posted 20 January 2013 - 06:48 PM

I`ve kinda liked the look of bowser.He looks pretty badass.

#28 Matty_poo

Matty_poo

Gigabyte

• Members
  • 770 posts
  • LocationNew Jersey

Posted 20 January 2013 - 06:51 PM

I loved how they reimagined him in mario 64.

#29 tlh1123

tlh1123

Kilobyte

• Members
  • 195 posts
  • LocationTennessee

Posted 20 January 2013 - 08:37 PM

Those were the days! I used to love Sonic :D
Posted Image

Misa: I can’t even imagine a world without Light
L: Yes, it would be quite dark.
(Death Note)

#30 NervousNerd

NervousNerd

Byte

• Members
  • 47 posts

Posted 20 January 2013 - 08:47 PM

I never have got hold of the sonic comics.

#31 CyberTetsuo

CyberTetsuo

Byte

• Members
  • 66 posts
  • LocationUSA,The South

Posted 25 January 2013 - 08:34 PM

my favorite character in all of video games is sephiroth just because something in me is broken and i always go for the evil side of things (yes i practice...other.. spiritualities also even go for sith in star wars go figure) and sephiroth is a great evil character. i feel hes frakensteins monster in a sense because he was a legendary member of SOLDIER who defected due to finding out his true origin and went crazy which i can related to(the going crazy part). also i like the complicated nature of his evil in that he was less of a childishly made villian intellectually like other games but a complex, even luciferian character.

runner up goes to the follow character on call of duty.....just kidding my runner up would probably be the dude from ghosts n golblins simply because he had to go through ALOT of shit in his game, more than even a created character on demon/dark souls
"how do you kill that which has no life?"-South Park Make Love not Warcraft episode

#32 Wolf

Wolf

Zettabyte

• Members
  • 6,487 posts

Posted 25 January 2013 - 08:58 PM

my favorite character in all of video games is sephiroth just because something in me is broken and i always go for the evil side of things (yes i practice...other.. spiritualities also even go for sith in star wars go figure) and sephiroth is a great evil character. i feel hes frakensteins monster in a sense because he was a legendary member of SOLDIER who defected due to finding out his true origin and went crazy which i can related to(the going crazy part). also i like the complicated nature of his evil in that he was less of a childishly made villian intellectually like other games but a complex, even luciferian character.

runner up goes to the follow character on call of duty.....just kidding my runner up would probably be the dude from ghosts n golblins simply because he had to go through ALOT of shit in his game, more than even a created character on demon/dark souls

I've always wondered how much of Sephiroth's behavior was himself, and how much of it was Jenova. In FF7:AC you notice that the other Jenova kids are... not quite right in the head.

Also, I got a little teary-eyed when Ghost died. Just because a game's main element is a mindless shooter doesn't mean they can't sprinkle in some likeable, relatable characters.

Then shoot them in the face for shock value.

#33 Scorpion

Scorpion

Bit

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 28 January 2013 - 09:15 PM

Favorite villain is definitely Handsome Jack. Favorite hero? Eh, that's a tough one... I'd say I'm split between Ezio and Tommy Vercetti.

#34 Matty_poo

Matty_poo

Gigabyte

• Members
  • 770 posts
  • LocationNew Jersey

Posted 29 January 2013 - 12:14 AM

Favorite villain is definitely Handsome Jack. Favorite hero? Eh, that's a tough one... I'd say I'm split between Ezio and Tommy Vercetti.

is tommy vercetti really a hero?