• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

#1 theUCEchampion

theUCEchampion

Bit

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 29 December 2012 - 03:32 PM

The Ultimate Crossover of Everything (UCE)

by theUCEchampion

What if everything was somehow connected? If, from Video games to ancient history, the stories of everything were somehow tied together? If one thing hadn't happened in a movie, than something in a completely different story wouldn't have been able to occur? I would like to make one big tie-in story of everything everyone can possibly think of. The first idea for the story will be the beginning point of the story. Whether the beginning starts with Ash from Palat Town or the birth of Abraham Lincoln the story must build off of there. If you want it to be chronological you could start with the creation of the universe and then fill in everything after that. Or you could use historical things as flashbacks. You can make stories tie-in in anyway you want, as long as it is relevant to all the stories that you are connecting or adding to. It doesn't have to be an addition to the story. You could just have one character wave from the background and never use him/her again. But another person might add another part. It could be a band popping in or a singer suddenly thinking of a new song just when something ironic happens in another part of the story. You can take things from movies, books, shows, video games, names of things, commercials, memes. So that other people have a chance to add their ideas to the story, I ask participators to please limit the amount of changes you make so that it will be easier to have debates and such. Make sure that your idea is in the fullest detail so that there aren't any weird gaps in the story. Unless otherwise stated, please leave some kind of loose end in your idea so that it is easier for someone else to add to it or connect another idea. In the next post is an example. You can take apart my example and use parts if you like but you don't have to. Every once in a while I will make a summary/recap of all the ideas that have been added/connected to the story. So make sure you describe the chronology of where your idea goes in the story it can go between two other ideas as long as it does not change the beginning point of the story. You can have a prologue and then have it flashback to the real beginning if you like. Anyone can participate. The ideas can be humorous or serious. You can add dialogue too. I will not add my own ideas unless there is a debate that needs to be settled. I will just sit back and watch the story unfold.

#2 theUCEchampion

theUCEchampion

Bit

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 29 December 2012 - 04:24 PM

Example:

1. Kraang from Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles turn out to be the children of Mother Brain from Metroid.

2. Monkey D. Luffy found the Millenium Puzzle at some point during his journey and found the eye piece on the same island as the one piece which he returned to the box and sold, because he gave up on solving the puzzle.

3. The Millenium Puzzle is real, and it is actually the thing depicted in the picture of the pyramid with an eye, on the back of a dollar bill.

P.S It can be anything like that. It can even be outrageous and made up, as long as it seems relevant. And please crossover things that have already been created or that have already happened in history. If you are taking something from Sci-fi than it's fine. Don't make up new characters or objects, just use things that already exist or existed. Debate theories of how things would happen or why they couldn't happen is fine.

#3 Calvary

Calvary

Conceptual

• Members
  • 6,624 posts
  • Locationwww.

Posted 29 December 2012 - 04:53 PM

I...what?

tumblr_om7nwjm5Wm1rsea1wo1_500.gif
Ask for my discord/Insta/Tumblr if you want.

#4 Bowsette

Bowsette

Tentacular!

• Members
  • 4,064 posts

Posted 29 December 2012 - 04:55 PM

I think the idea is to make up crossovers from various scenarios and such.

LL1Yc5i.gif

“Shimatta! Bare… nan no koto kashira?”

#5 Wolf

Wolf

Zettabyte

• Members
  • 6,487 posts

Posted 29 December 2012 - 04:59 PM

So... it's fanfiction?

#6 theUCEchampion

theUCEchampion

Bit

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 29 December 2012 - 05:06 PM

Yeah, but everyone writes the story.

#7 Bowsette

Bowsette

Tentacular!

• Members
  • 4,064 posts

Posted 29 December 2012 - 05:08 PM

Fanfiction-RP then.

LL1Yc5i.gif

“Shimatta! Bare… nan no koto kashira?”

#8 Calvary

Calvary

Conceptual

• Members
  • 6,624 posts
  • Locationwww.

Posted 29 December 2012 - 05:08 PM

Once upon a time there was Big Bang...

Am I doing it right?

#9 Wolf

Wolf

Zettabyte

• Members
  • 6,487 posts

Posted 29 December 2012 - 05:13 PM

I always thought Charlie Brown was a comic about limbo. You got a hodgepodge group of kids that never get any older, who have parents you never see, and live in a place that seems to have no physical composition.

Sounds like limbo.

#10 theUCEchampion

theUCEchampion

Bit

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 29 December 2012 - 05:15 PM

@Gol~ Perfect.

#11 Calvary

Calvary

Conceptual

• Members
  • 6,624 posts
  • Locationwww.

Posted 29 December 2012 - 05:18 PM

Hah, mine was better than yours, Wolfie!

#12 theUCEchampion

theUCEchampion

Bit

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 29 December 2012 - 05:23 PM

First idea was the beginning of the story, so you won either way.

#13 SushiKitten

SushiKitten

Coffee Cat

• Members
  • 1,916 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 30 December 2012 - 02:03 PM

Once upon a time there was Big Bang...

Am I doing it right?

And they were a great Korean Pop group. Their biggest fan was Batman, who adored the singer TOP and wishes he looked just like him.

#14 Wolf

Wolf

Zettabyte

• Members
  • 6,487 posts

Posted 30 December 2012 - 07:29 PM

And they were a great Korean Pop group. Their biggest fan was Batman, who adored the singer TOP and wishes he looked just like him.

I can't tell if this is real or not.

Normally, once Batman got brought up, I could assume it's fiction, but we're talking about Korean Pop groups

anything is possible

#15 SushiKitten

SushiKitten

Coffee Cat

• Members
  • 1,916 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 30 December 2012 - 08:49 PM

I can't tell if this is real or not.

Normally, once Batman got brought up, I could assume it's fiction, but we're talking about Korean Pop groups

anything is possible

I was trying to continue the story, haha. BigBang is a kpop group i used to like and I picked batman at random.

#16 theUCEchampion

theUCEchampion

Bit

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 08 February 2013 - 02:29 PM

I am changing the basis of this story. Recently, a friend came up with his own idea of a similar topic except that everything is based on fiction. He has given me permission to use this blog as a way for me to collaborate with him on this story. So, everything basically stays the same except that the elements must be purely fictional. He does have plans for the plot and will provide information on specific parts of the story that he wants to put in. The rest is up to you guys. If you can, try to get friends or other users of this forum to pitch in, becuase it's hard to make something this big if there are only a few people participating. Thank you.

#17 No-Danico

No-Danico

Danger Zone

• Members
  • 1,776 posts
  • LocationGA, USA

Posted 08 February 2013 - 02:59 PM

He has given me permission to use this blog as a way for me to collaborate with him on this story.

What blog?

ElectricSevereKatydid.gif

My first novel, Seeds of Magic- Barnes & Noble, Smashwords, Kobo, Sony Store

#18 DaRatmastah

DaRatmastah

Captain Overexcited Cyclops

• Members
  • 463 posts

Posted 08 February 2013 - 03:50 PM

I always thought Charlie Brown was a comic about limbo. You got a hodgepodge group of kids that never get any older, who have parents you never see, and live in a place that seems to have no physical composition.

Sounds like limbo.

You want to look up the "Weapon Brown" comics. Charlie Brown and his compatriots existing in a post-apocalyptic universe, featuring bizarre adaptations of all your favorite funny papers characters.